Faith closes the mind. It is pure idol worship.

Why not? You believe in tornado evolution.

Dude, this is not make up shit Thursday. Try again.

I didn't make that up. Hollie came up with it.

And that has what, exactly, to do with me?

The same to do with you as your stating that I and the OP and all Christians were alike. I simply gave you the same treatment you rendered unto me.

Except that I never made such a statement. You are hallucinating, dude.

I love toying with you and Hollie, Neither of you has the attention span of a gnat.

There's no such thing.
Came up with what? Are you living in some alternate reality or just eternally confused about those voices you hear.

Go back and read your own posts Hollie. You really do need to have the nurse administer your shock treatment now.
It's those voices you're hearing. They tell you to do things, right?

I was a victim of Hollie's Theory of Tornado Evolution. Hollie is a victim of the Theory of Chaos and Regressive Evolution.
Has it really gotten that bad for you? You're now reduced to lies and falsehoods?

You're certainly a victim - of your own incompetence.

Have you also read "Evolution for Dummies" ? That should be required reading for those interned at your facility. How about "Pot Smoking Among Alien Abductees"?

The same to do with you as your stating that I and the OP and all Christians were alike. I simply gave you the same treatment you rendered unto me.

I love toying with you and Hollie, Neither of you has the attention span of a gnat.
I'm still trying to get you to focus on some theory you attributed to me that I never offered.

Did no adult ever teach you what lying is and why you shouldn't do that?

I'm still trying to get you to focus on some theory you attributed to me that I never offered.

No adult on here. I have yet to find one other than myself.

There's no such thing.
Came up with what? Are you living in some alternate reality or just eternally confused about those voices you hear.

Go back and read your own posts Hollie. You really do need to have the nurse administer your shock treatment now.

I was a victim of Hollie's Theory of Tornado Evolution. Hollie is a victim of the Theory of Chaos and Regressive Evolution.
Has it really gotten that bad for you? You're now reduced to lies and falsehoods?

Have you also read "Evolution for Dummies" ? That should be required reading for those interned at your facility. How about "Pot Smoking Among Alien Abductees"?
You're just spamming. I'd have thought you would be more careful about the specious claims you make when you have repeatedly been taken to task for your nonsense.

And you still refuse to take ownership of your lies.

Go read your post # 103 Dear.

You're just spamming. I'd have thought you would be more careful about the specious claims you make when you have repeatedly been taken to task for your nonsense.

I learned it from YOU.

No attention span at all have you? Go read your post # 66

There is no argument to be made for the universe to have a reason for existence. That would imply intent. So yes, it is reasonable and rational to reject the idea that life and the universe are products of some underlying reason.
So blind nature had no intent or reason for a pancreas appearing when the animal that preceded it had none? It was just another quirky anomaly and a crazy coincidence this organ had a valuable purpose?

Nature is awesome. Especially when one considers there are trillions of evolutionary changes necessary for primitive species to evolve into much more advanced species. And with all of the millions of fossils science has found and identified, you would think we would have found thousands or tens of thousands of “failed experiments.” But does not seem to be the case at all.

And we might also find tens of thousands of transitional fossils between the more primitive species and the more advanced one? For example, if birds came from reptiles I would like to see hundreds of half winged creature fossils, not just that same old one that looks like the road runner (archeo...) they keep having to reproduce for all their text books.

By definition "failed experiments" do not survive to leave a fossil record. You're argument brings to mind the old "crocoduck" symbol used by atheists to ridicule creationists who are completely ignorant of the evolutionary process.

crocoduck.jpg

Most of us atheists have read enough creationist thought to be able to discuss the topic on at least a rudimentary level, if you're going to discuss evolution you owe it to yourself (and us) to learn at least it's basic principles. From your post it appears you're starting off from zero knowledge. And worse, the knowledge you think you have is wrong.

Look out! Here comes yet another self-proclaimed genius wanting desperately to showcase his intelligence and stroke his inflated ego. They're coming out from under the rocks.

Not that it matters but my post wasn't directed at you. As Hollie said all you're doing is spamming, using this thread to spew rather silly insults completely unrelated to the subject matter. Why don't you go over to the flame zone where it doesn't matter if you don't know what you're talking about.

Go read your post # 103 Dear.
I did, dear. You're a liar and a fraud.

Sure had me fooled. I figured you for about ten years old.

Obviously, you are easily fooled.

But not by you. I had you pegged the minute you signed in.

I seriously doubt that. Nice try, though.

I will admit that you're most probably too stupid to realize when you've been had.

I admit that you don't know anything about me. I know a lot about you, though:

Yeah, this thread is going nowhere, might as well have a little fun.

No attention span at all have you? Go read your post # 66

Nowhere in that post did I say that all Christians are alike. What I said was:

"An atheist didn't start this thread. A religionist did. You people can dish it out, but you surely cannot take it."

Jews are religionists. As are Muslims, Christians, and even Mayans. And With regard to your ability to take what you dish out, I am 100% correct on the matter. Open up just about any religious thread on this forum and figure it our for yourself.

Forum List

Back