Fairness

So a voice means 'equal result'? What level of life are you owed without work? hmm?

Yes indeed, I say that about gamblers, stock holders, CEOs, Board Members, insurance companies, and politicians.:lol:
Yes. I so see the equivalency between a behavioral problem like gambling and working for a living.

thanks for proving what a hack you are.

Well fuck you very much asshole!!!

Yes indeed, I say that about gamblers, stock holders, CEOs, Board Members, insurance companies, and politicians.:lol:

Oh.. you forgot retired freeloading union members like yourself....:eusa_angel:

And truckstop restroom Gloryhole Gobblers like yourself................:lol:

I'm sensing your guilt now...You have a thing for truckers ...huh...

Must be all those idle union hours..

So.. back to your joint and rubber room.. Tubby..

Yes. I so see the equivalency between a behavioral problem like gambling and working for a living.

thanks for proving what a hack you are.

Well fuck you very much asshole!!!
act like a hack, get called one. Action, reaction. If you don't want to be accurately called a fucking hack, stop acting like one and equating an addiction to doing an honest day's work, Shittoe.

Oh.. you forgot retired freeloading union members like yourself....:eusa_angel:

You been sucking mah cock since you entered this thread, gobbler, you got a thing for Liberal cocks & gloryholes, imbecile. Suck on Gobbler!!!:lol:

You been sucking mah cock since you entered this thread, gobbler, you got a thing for Liberal cocks & gloryholes, imbecile. Suck on Gobbler!!!:lol:
wow. as a troll, you really suck at your job. I detect nobody laughing with you, and you failing to offend anyone. But you're doing a bang-up job of looking like a complete nincompoop.

private-net-troll-pv__-img.jpg

I don't hear many Liberals signing onto that BS. But if I were to offer a contradiction tied to the cons, it would be Haliburton gets a government NO BID Contract that eliminates other corporations who were just as worthy of the job. Cuts both ways Dave.

Last edited:
Then you're not paying attention. Because quotas and lowered standards are liberal ideas.
But if I were to offer a contradiction tied to the cons, it would be Haliburton gets a government NO BID Contract that eliminates other corporations who were just as worthy of the job. Cuts both ways Dave.
Oh, you mean the no-bid contracts Clinton first offered Haliburton?

Oh -- and what other corporations can do what they can do? Your Uncle Bob's heating and plumbing shop really isn't in the same league, you know.

Shintoad. You are losing this one. Leave the dark side of the force and become a conservative before it is too late. The stories all the commies told you about the 72 virgins are all lies.

Short term memory loss... seek help..

I'm moving on... you're boring me now...:eusa_whistle:

That's all I ever hear about from the liberals, we want fairness. So, what exactly is that and how do you achieve it in reality. Fairness based on outcomes? Everybody gets the same paycheck regardless of skill or effort? Or fairness based on equal opportunity? Kinda hard to guarantee that, I would think. Suppose somebody fucks off, do you subsidize him anyway? Step up and explain how the concept of fairness works for you.

Fairness is a process... not an outcome.

Let me in return ask you a question.... How much is too much? How much money, power and influence is too much? What is the difference if Tyranny evolves from government(NAZI's, USSR, China, N. Korea, the Middle East).... or from Corporate Dominance?

Suppose one Company has enough money, power and influence to buy out every other company in the country... should we let them?

EDIT.... Step up and explain YOUR rationale.

Its a process?

Whats the outcome of that process???

Oh yeah, thats why we had the likes of Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Kim Il-Sung, Pol Pot, Ho Che Minh, Castro, Guevara, Kim Jong Il etc in the first place???

What you know about the October Revolution?

Equality is not a process its a standard..

Minimum wage IS equality, everything beyond that you're rewarded for your individual contributions or effort....

Who the FUCK is stopping you from going to school and becoming the next executive?? Oh right, you or that fucking steel plate in your head.

Last edited:
That's all I ever hear about from the liberals, we want fairness. So, what exactly is that and how do you achieve it in reality. Fairness based on outcomes? Everybody gets the same paycheck regardless of skill or effort? Or fairness based on equal opportunity? Kinda hard to guarantee that, I would think. Suppose somebody fucks off, do you subsidize him anyway? Step up and explain how the concept of fairness works for you.

Let me in return ask you a question.... How much is too much? How much money, power and influence is too much? What is the difference if Tyranny evolves from government(NAZI's, USSR, China, N. Korea, the Middle East).... or from Corporate Dominance?

Suppose one Company has enough money, power and influence to buy out every other company in the country... should we let them?

Its a process?

Oh yeah, thats why we had the likes of Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Kim Jong, Il, Pol Pot, Ho Che Minh, Castro, Guevara, Kim Jong Il etc in the first place???

Minimum wage IS equality, everything beyond that you're rewarded for your individual contributions or effort....

Who the FUCK is stopping you from going to school and becoming the next executive?? Oh right, you or that fucking steel plate in your head.
Now, now, be nice -- The Man is keeping him down. A vague, amorphous, undefined The Man who bears a suspicious resemblance to sloth and a bitter sense of entitlement.

Its a process?

Oh yeah, thats why we had the likes of Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Kim Jong, Il, Pol Pot, Ho Che Minh, Castro, Guevara, Kim Jong Il etc in the first place???

Now, now, be nice -- The Man is keeping him down. A vague, amorphous, undefined The Man who bears a suspicious resemblance to sloth and a bitter sense of entitlement.
And here I thought it was magnets.

... or picking up mexican radio stations with his plate.

wow. as a troll, you really suck at your job. I detect nobody laughing with you, and you failing to offend anyone. But you're doing a bang-up job of looking like a complete nincompoop.

private-net-troll-pv__-img.jpg

The troll award always goes to the guy that starts the BS to deflect from the thread. In case you don't know tinker bell, that is YOU!!! LMAO!

Short term memory loss... seek help..

I'm moving on... you're boring me now...:eusa_whistle:

You mean my short term cum load, so come back tomorrow Gobbler!!!:lol:

Its a process?

And here I thought it was magnets.

... or picking up mexican radio stations with his plate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V04IBsz-9Wo]YouTube - ‪Wall of Voodoo - Mexican Radio‬‏[/ame]

as humans we can seek to make the world more fair.

Its a perfectly decent way to approch life.

Its really sad when people have to trash fairness to hang onto historically failed political ideas.

Clearly you didn't get the memo from the RNC. Fairness and empathy are works of The Debbil. But torture is good, it's vital!

How about shooting an unarmed man in the face? seems a bit worse than "torture". BTW sleep deprivation and loud music is not torture and even water boarding seems mild compared to Osama's fate. Do you support the murder of Osama?

Since the left underwhelmed in their response to my question in the OP, I will offer my own concept for discussion. Fairness to me is about basic human rights; if my rights are infringed or restricted, that is unfair. It's not about equal opportunity or equal outcomes (wealth), it's about keeping what I've earned and a chance to better myself and improve my economic circumstances. Sure, I realize I should pay my fair share of taxes, but in my view that should not be for social programs that do not benefit everybody. I know there are people who require assistance through no fault of their own, and cannot help themselves. Nobody on the right wants to deny these people the support they need.

But - redistribution of wealth to those who could help themselves but choose not to is another story. A lack of income is not a sufficient excuse to get money from my tax dollars. It is high time some in this country realized that the gov't does not exist to take care of them, and that each of us should be responsible for ourselves and our children. THAT is fairness.

There is nothing unfair about earning a boatload of money if it is done through legal and moral means. The notion that those who make over 200k (250k for couples) should be vilified and treated as degenerates is absurd. There is nothing unfair about making money, and in fact to prevent or diminish someone's ability to maximize their wealth is itself unfair as well as immoral. How any self righteous SOB can decide by himself how much is "fair" is both arrogant and downright stupid. Because such people are the ones that donate the most to charities and create the most jobs, contrary to the liberal pov.

I'll define fairness for you: fairness is keeping as much of your money as possible. Fairness is having a chance to earn money and better yourslef if you choose to do so. Fairness is also paying the consequences for whatever decision you make.

as humans we can seek to make the world more fair.

Its a perfectly decent way to approch life.

Its really sad when people have to trash fairness to hang onto historically failed political ideas.

Clearly you didn't get the memo from the RNC. Fairness and empathy are works of The Debbil. But torture is good, it's vital!

How about shooting an unarmed man in the face? seems a bit worse than "torture". BTW sleep deprivation and loud music is not torture and even water boarding seems mild compared to Osama's fate. Do you support the murder of Osama?

Well, it can be torture if individual using them is persistent with those devices.

I suppose the word torture is highly subjective anyways.

When I think torture I think Japanese torture pre mid 20th century, Roman torture or ________ here torture.

I'd call what our government does to suspected terrorists is more comparable to psychological warfare - not torture.

Forum List

Back