Fairness and Presenting the Opposing Point of View

As regards the President's presentation to the schools, there should be an opposing viewpoint presented encouraging kids to do as poorly as they can in school and to drop out early. Encouraging the school chilren to be unfocused and irresponsible could also be presented as a viable alternative to what President Obama says.

seriously, if i could do it all over again I would have quit school when i was 16 and home schooled myself. I would have graduated sooner, got my degree sooner and would have started my business sooner.

As regards the President's presentation to the schools, there should be an opposing viewpoint presented encouraging kids to do as poorly as they can in school and to drop out early. Encouraging the school chilren to be unfocused and irresponsible could also be presented as a viable alternative to what President Obama says.

So you support Joe Biden speaking as well?

I am really enjoying watching you scramble to backpedal in the other thread, LMAO............

Perhaps you would like to demonstrate your personal expertise by blessing us with a rebuttal of the speech?

Given that the President was obliged to water down his "speech" to this extent, and seeing as how it generates little or no interest at this point, rumor has it that the President himself has similarly lost interest.

He is sending his Vice President, now, to give the speech in his place.

Well, at least according to reliable rumor.

Will Vice President Biden be able to deliver this crucial message?

What is the over/under now on a major gaffe?

Stay tuned.

Convenient revisionist history after the conservatives were obligated to eat their words.

Proof......we don't need no stink'n proof!

Gee...it seemed to generate enough interest on Fox. Until they actually saw the "Indoctrination Speech"

How much further can a party embarass themselves???

I still don't hear any thank yous to people like me who forced Hopey Changey to change his "Obama Youth" Nazi rhetoric to more reasonable and common sense language. Well you're welcome anyway. :)

This is his first speech to children as a president. I thought he's gonna bring opposing view, but we got more of the same, instead. :eusa_whistle:

Given that the President was obliged to water down his "speech" to this extent, ...

And you know this because?

I mean, care to offer a legitmate source? Can you?

What are you, the bug in the chewing gum that duh-duh-duh-duh-bya left stuck on the bookcase?

Nothing is a "given" except RADICAL RIGHT ASININITY...

I have no actual evidence that team Obama edited the "speech" in any way. When the typist was done with draft number one, there was no need for even a typo correction! They just hit the "print" button and viola`! There it was!

I think it would take a ton of gullibility to doubt that the speech went through a revision or a dozen revisions, but hey; that's just you.

The copies pre-final revision are not released, and I don't know about you, but once I get to the final version of what I write on WORD, and SAVE it, all the other prior versions cease to exist if I have not saved each revision sequentially as 'doc1, doc2, doc3,' and so on. I don't usually do this, and I doubt that PRESIDENT Obama does either. You do realize that in this day and age there is almost no one who hand writes and revises speeches or anything else, don't you? You can say WORD PROCESSING PROGRAM, can't you?

And BTW, being opposed to a liar like you, and your smarmy attitudes shows good sense, not a lack of sense of humor.

THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS.....

My sense of humor causes me to laugh at you all too frequently!

Oh, here is another BTW for you: If you install the French keyboard that is already available in your computer you can access both accent grave et accent aigu as needed, voilà!

And you know this because?

I mean, care to offer a legitmate source? Can you?

What are you, the bug in the chewing gum that duh-duh-duh-duh-bya left stuck on the bookcase?

Nothing is a "given" except RADICAL RIGHT ASININITY...

I have no actual evidence that team Obama edited the "speech" in any way. When the typist was done with draft number one, there was no need for even a typo correction! They just hit the "print" button and viola`! There it was!

I think it would take a ton of gullibility to doubt that the speech went through a revision or a dozen revisions, but hey; that's just you.

The copies pre-final revision are not released, and I don't know about you, but once I get to the final version of what I write on WORD, and SAVE it, all the other prior versions cease to exist if I have not saved each revision sequentially as 'doc1, doc2, doc3,' and so on. I don't usually do this, and I doubt that PRESIDENT Obama does either. You do realize that in this day and age there is almost no one who hand writes and revises speeches or anything else, don't you? You can say WORD PROCESSING PROGRAM, can't you?

And BTW, being opposed to a liar like you, and your smarmy attitudes shows good sense, not a lack of sense of humor.

THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS.....

My sense of humor causes me to laugh at you all too frequently!

Oh, here is another BTW for you: If you install the French keyboard that is already available in your computer you can access both accent grave et accent aigu as needed, voilà!

I am laughing so hard at you that I honestly couldn't be bothered to read all your infantile whining tripe.

But it is clear that you got WAY THE HELL worked up over a quip!

Too funny!

The little things in life are terribly important to morons like you!

:clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back