Fair trade-off!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The wife goes out with her friends to an all girls night and I stay home to watch the kids and she let's me go out tomorrow for the superbowl at my buddy's place tomorrow! I like the terms of that deal!

Really, you have to make a deal to get to watch the Super Bowl? I thought all wives understood that Super Bowl Sunday is a holiday to anyone with a penis.

Really, you have to make a deal to get to watch the Super Bowl? I thought all wives understood that Super Bowl Sunday is a holiday to anyone with a penis.

And many without, well, one of those.:lol:

My friend Martha, may she RIP, would go to a big super bowl party every year. She'd always rent a Taxi months ahead of time so that she wouldn't have to worry about driving home drunk. One year, they called her a couple of days before the super bowl and said "I'm sorry, we've rented out all our Taxi's...do you mind if we pick you up in a limo?" Man was she in heaven that year. Come to think of it, that was the last super bowl before she died, maybe it was fate.

Just cuz it's common knowledge, doesn't mean we care what you think. :D

If I was ever stupid enough to be that close to someone obsessed with sports that much I would disappear on Sunday and leave them with not only the kids but a dirty house.

If I was ever stupid enough to be that close to someone obsessed with sports that much I would disappear on Sunday and leave them with not only the kids but a dirty house.

I can't believe you're still single KK!

you have to make a deal? kinda odd...i think man is going to super bowl party and leaving me alone....*happy dance* i aint watching any football today...o and i can go out without permission or deals, too.

Nevermind the fact that it makes YOU look bad.. but.. why?

Are you really that spiteful just because you can be?

I hate dating, would rather be a smart crazy person than a lowly cow like all the breeders.

Oh, I've dated plenty of smart, crazy people. That's what makes them interesting.

Oh, and I'm a chick who LOVES sports!

I hate dating, would rather be a smart crazy person than a lowly cow like all the breeders.

Oh, I've dated plenty of smart, crazy people. That's what makes them interesting.

Oh, and I'm a chick who LOVES sports!

My area, if you don't like sex you are a pariah to anyone that would date you, seems they hate you for not finding them sexually attractive in return. I have friends but not interested in dating at all ... ever.

Maybe I should added a very things:
(1) My children are young (1 & 3)
(2) Its was either got to a friend of ours house with the kids to a low-key civilized party or I could go by myself to less just say to a much rowdier party.

Fair trade-off. What a game! I was rooting for the underdog in AZ, but either way what a fricking game. I didn't think last season's superbowl could be topped, but it definitely was!

Forum List

Back