Fair play

I think you are making things up to justify something that is beyond the pale. It does sound like you get a lot of pleasure from abusing kids though. Weirdo !
Well of course you do. It must not fit your rosy colored world view, how could it be true? Bad things never happen, it's all a conspiracy from fascists.

Fortunately for me, through citizen initiative we've removed the likes of you from our school administration and such matters are now directly referred to the police. Much to the chagrin of the former school administrators who continued with their "we'll have a nice talk" with the perps and who accomplished nothing but teaching impunity to the trash. Same old thing if it doesn't make liberals feel warm and fuzzy it can't be true. Although I shouldn't use the term liberals as the left in the US are no longer what have traditionally been thought of as liberals.

As far as my views go, there are very few things I view as sacred in this world, children top that short list. I will defend them by all means necessary.

Dont forget your pointy white hood when you go out tonight.Its bit nippy out there.

I think you are making things up to justify something that is beyond the pale. It does sound like you get a lot of pleasure from abusing kids though. Weirdo !
Well of course you do. It must not fit your rosy colored world view, how could it be true? Bad things never happen, it's all a conspiracy from fascists.

Fortunately for me, through citizen initiative we've removed the likes of you from our school administration and such matters are now directly referred to the police. Much to the chagrin of the former school administrators who continued with their "we'll have a nice talk" with the perps and who accomplished nothing but teaching impunity to the trash. Same old thing if it doesn't make liberals feel warm and fuzzy it can't be true. Although I shouldn't use the term liberals as the left in the US are no longer what have traditionally been thought of as liberals.

As far as my views go, there are very few things I view as sacred in this world, children top that short list. I will defend them by all means necessary.

Dont forget your pointy white hood when you go out tonight.Its bit nippy out there.
Silly you to think this is a white thing. This is the US, I have africans, hispanics, and thais living within 3 houses of mine. Fairly common around these parts. If you want to continue down the street we have a young japanese couple that just moved in next to the Hillows, a nice lebanese christian family. The home of my oldest daughter's first boyfriend. If you think the black folk, the puerto rican folk and thai folk don't have a problem with haji messing with their daughters you are sadly mistaken. Did you know that some thai kids are well trained in martial arts. Haji does now.

Oh and make sure to remind your daughter to be respectful to her muslim rapists. It would be terrible for her to be cast as a nazi. Better to take a good gang rape, or I should say a good merkeling, than to be seen as not politically correct.

Sicko.Get some help mate.

Silly you to think this is a white thing. This is the US, I have africans, hispanics, and thais living within 3 houses of mine. Fairly common around these parts. If you want to continue down the street we have a young japanese couple that just moved in next to the Hillows, a nice lebanese christian family. The home of my oldest daughter's first boyfriend. If you think the black folk, the puerto rican folk and thai folk don't have a problem with haji messing with their daughters you are sadly mistaken. Did you know that some thai kids are well trained in martial arts. Haji does now.

Oh and make sure to remind your daughter to be respectful to her muslim rapists. It would be terrible for her to be cast as a nazi. Better to take a good gang rape, or I should say a good merkeling, than to be seen as not politically correct.[/QUOTE]

Oh and make sure to remind your daughter to be respectful to her muslim rapists. It would be terrible for her to be cast as a nazi. Better to take a good gang rape, or I should say a good merkeling, than to be seen as not politically correct.
[/QUOTE]
Got all the help I need. Family, friends, good neighbors and even police that prosecute crime, politically correct or not.

Did you ever think about it. All the insanity in europe over a couple million muslims emigrating. We have upwards of a million hispanics sneaking into this country every year and have for decades. And some how my daughter can go to a new years celebration without getting attacked by roaming gangs of foreigners. Either were better at integrating newcomers or there is a difference in our newcomers compared to europes. Maybe both?

Got all the help I need. Family, friends, good neighbors and even police that prosecute crime, politically correct or not.

Did you ever think about it. All the insanity in europe over a couple million muslims emigrating. We have upwards of a million hispanics sneaking into this country every year and have for decades. And some how my daughter can go to a new years celebration without getting attacked by roaming gangs of foreigners. Either were better at integrating newcomers or there is a difference in our newcomers compared to europes. Maybe both?[/QUOTE]

Hispanics here illegally may not compare to violent radical Muslims but they still commit their fair share of crimes in this country and shouldn't be here.

Forum List

Back