Fair and Balanced and Slick

In a comment to Entertainment Weekly, Fox admitted the photo was changed and says they won't use that shot anymore. It doesn't really affect anything (thousands probably did audition) but it's a fun gotcha for a show that takes itself so very seriously.

From your link.

I tend to agree with the writer. I also would bet that most networks do the same thing. At times....

Well, why didn't Weiner get a pass, I bet others do the same sort of thing.

Thankfully Weiner isn't on Television. How can you compare a sicko congressman with a TV show getting caught fudging a picture?

There is a huge difference. the TV folks admitted their mistake up front and went about taking measures to not just apologize, but to change policy and make it right.

Weiner took the denial track for days going into weeks, plus is strongly suspected of obstructing justice by telling an American citizen who has lawyered up to lie for him if questioned in any inquiry dealing with his misconduct.

In a comment to Entertainment Weekly, Fox admitted the photo was changed and says they won't use that shot anymore. It doesn't really affect anything (thousands probably did audition) but it's a fun gotcha for a show that takes itself so very seriously.

From your link.

I tend to agree with the writer. I also would bet that most networks do the same thing. At times....

Well, why didn't Weiner get a pass, I bet others do the same sort of thing.

Thankfully Weiner isn't on Television. How can you compare a sicko congressman with a TV show getting caught fudging a picture?

Two words, Palm Tree. Do you have any idea what I am talking about. I will give you a hint, it involves fox and a lie ..... again.

Jesus H. C. Fox fans are fucking idiots. They honestly are and will defend that dumb ass station without fail. OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Last edited:
Well Fox claims to be fair and balanced but who knew how talented their tech geeks are. Here in living color is an example of 'balanced' reporting:

Sharp-Eyed Viewers Catch Fox's 'MasterChef' Faking a Huge Crowd - Yahoo! TV Blog

Trust but verify, good advice indeed.

M@sterChef is not a news show. Are you too stupid to understand the difference between a cooking show and the news?

Fox viewers eat the swill from Fox. What's the difference?

graceslick.jpg

I see your Grace and raise you one Johnny...

jcash.jpg

Well Fox claims to be fair and balanced but who knew how talented their tech geeks are. Here in living color is an example of 'balanced' reporting:

Sharp-Eyed Viewers Catch Fox's 'MasterChef' Faking a Huge Crowd - Yahoo! TV Blog

M@sterChef is not a news show. Are you too stupid to understand the difference between a cooking show and the news?

If I have to explain it you won't understand.

Ummm...you do know Fox's News and Entertainment divisions are separate, right?

Right?

:lol:

Really. Thanks daveboy, you are always so helpful. On my ship the first division was the deck force, the second division was ships office, sonar, after steering, helm and lee helm, laundry, etc. Your suggesting each division operated independently and upper management wasn't (CO, Exec. OOD, etc) had no ideas what was going on? AF must have been an interesting place to work.

That said I found the news clip funny. Only morons and jerks (a shout out to you and Elvis) take such stuff and themselves so seriously.
Oh, and re your thread title:

"Fair and Balanced and Slick"

"Fair and Balanced" is the tagline of the News division.

So, no, it doesn't look like you knew the difference.

But now you do.:lol:

LOL...nice try. The difference is the dumbass OP was flat out wrong.

I suppose a lot of Simpsons and Family Guy viewers are O'Reilly fans???

:cuckoo:

Next your going to tell us that American Dad really isn't filmed in front of a live studio audience and they use canned laughter?????

Oh!!!! The horror of it all.

You left-nuts are getting worse and worse.

Does 2012 scare you that fucking much that you connect Fox television with FOX news???

Lots of people look and dress alike just like lots of Democrats always say and do the same thing.

Ummm...you do know Fox's News and Entertainment divisions are separate, right?

Right?

:lol:

Really. Thanks daveboy, you are always so helpful. On my ship the first division was the deck force, the second division was ships office, sonar, after steering, helm and lee helm, laundry, etc. Your suggesting each division operated independently and upper management wasn't (CO, Exec. OOD, etc) had no ideas what was going on? AF must have been an interesting place to work.

That said I found the news clip funny. Only morons and jerks (a shout out to you and Elvis) take such stuff and themselves so seriously.

So the lies are on from 6-7, then 9-1030, then 12-2pm, then from 3 until midnight when the talking heads are finally off.

Any time between then is not opinion, its real. :)

Gotcha. Personally, I think they should have a running scroll when the lies are allowed. Its would be less confusing that way, I guess.

So the lies are on from 6-7, then 9-1030, then 12-2pm, then from 3 until midnight when the talking heads are finally off.

Gotcha. Personally, I think they should have a running scroll when the lies are allowed. Its would be less confusing that way, I guess.
In other words:

temper-tantrum.jpeg

You don't like Fox?

Don't watch it. Moron.

So can you tell me what comes on Fox during those time slots?

Because you DO know we're not talking about FNC, right?
Because Master Chef doesn't come on Fox News Channel. But you knew that right?!!

You asswipes see the word Fox and jizz in your pants trying to pin something on them so damned badly, you lose all rationale AND credibility.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back