Failing school tells blacks they can transfer to better school - WHITES MUST STAY!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Will the hatred and persecution of white people ever end in america.? Perhaps - if we get super-racist psycho-pervert out of the WH.

Rayville Elementary, Failing Louisiana School, Will Not Transfer White Students Out Because of 1960s Court Ruling | American Renaissance

Huffington Post, August 1, 2012

Rayville Elementary School in Louisiana received a failing grade this year, based on the state’s School Performance Scores. Under the state’s Public School Choice policy, eligible students in schools flagged as failing and in need of certain levels of improvement can transfer to an “academically acceptable school.”

But an interesting and controversial issue has arisen that may actually challenge equal opportunity intended by the law. In a letter to parents dated July 25, Rayville Elementary school officials inform families of the school’s “F” grade and list two other institutions—with letter grades C- and B—that the parents can choose to transfer their children to. But there’s a disclaimer:

Please note that white students at Rayville Elementary School will not be allowed to transfer to the listed schools due to the present provisions issued in the federal Richland Parish School desegregation case.

The case in question refers to a 1968 court decision that, in an effort to maintain desegregated schools, prohibits white students from leaving schools if their departure could cause the school to be considered “all-Negro.”

• Banned
How much more persecution will idiot whites accept?. When we let affirmative action get started 40 years ago, that opened the floodgates. It's been war on whitey ever since then.

The reason that school is such a shithole is because of the Afros, and ironically, only the Afros have permission to flee it.

F-ing colds.

The reason that school is such a shithole is because of the Afros, and ironically, only the Afros have permission to flee it.

F-ing colds.

Well I think it's just liberalism.......I think the movie Lean on Me is great....made by liberals and the principla is played by a liberal.....but the dirty secret is he's a republican and pissed ALOT of liberals off by turning his school back to traditional values and kicking out thugs.....and it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we see a pattern here?

1. First, by executive order, President Obama creates the Afro American Education Office because black students are having a difficult time in disadvantaged areas. They are living in crime ridden areas, often come from single parent homes and the parents are not well educated. IS THAT TRUE WITH JUST BLACKS OR ALL DISADVANTAGED STUDENTS?

Why just blacks, Mr. President, why not for all children having difficulty from disadvantaged homes?

2. Then there's the new discipline policy. It was found that more blacks were being disciplined than whites. Never mind that it may be because that more blacks were causing the infractions, no...it is time for a new discipline policy. NO MORE DISCIPLINING BLACKS UNTIL YOU DISCIPLINE THE SAME NUMBER OF WHITES REGARDLESS OF WHO IS DOING THE INFRACTION OF DISCIPLINE CODES.

In other words, Count the number of whites and blacks that have been disciplined before you discipline those two black kids that just slugged a teacher!!

3. Now we have the failing schools WHERE BLACK STUDENTS CAN TRANSFER TO IMPROVED SCHOOLS, BUT WHITES MUST REMAIN IN THE FAILING SCHOOL.

Do we see a pattern here? I do. Anyone without colored glasses can too. And they don't like what they see.

• Banned
Do we see a pattern here?

1. First, by executive order, President Obama creates the Afro American Education Office because black students are having a difficult time in disadvantaged areas. They are living in crime ridden areas, often come from single parent homes and the parents are not well educated. IS THAT TRUE WITH JUST BLACKS OR ALL DISADVANTAGED STUDENTS?

Why just blacks, Mr. President, why not for all children having difficulty from disadvantaged homes?

2. Then there's the new discipline policy. It was found that more blacks were being disciplined than whites. Never mind that it may be because that more blacks were causing the infractions, no...it is time for a new discipline policy. NO MORE DISCIPLINING BLACKS UNTIL YOU DISCIPLINE THE SAME NUMBER OF WHITES REGARDLESS OF WHO IS DOING THE INFRACTION OF DISCIPLINE CODES.

In other words, Count the number of whites and blacks that have been disciplined before you discipline those two black kids that just slugged a teacher!!

3. Now we have the failing schools WHERE BLACK STUDENTS CAN TRANSFER TO IMPROVED SCHOOLS, BUT WHITES MUST REMAIN IN THE FAILING SCHOOL.

Do we see a pattern here? I do. Anyone without colored glasses can too. And they don't like what they see.

The pattern is clear. We have a super-racist in the WH and he will do anything he can get away with that hurts white people. With the media on his side, that's a lot.

No one should be forced to stay or go to a failing school.

I have to read the article to see if it is so. I can't believe what I just read.

Forum List

Back