failing miserably again

S

smellthecoffee

my point is providing the source for the previous post. if you are having trouble keeping up... you should read the posts in order again. I have provided the answer requested. it is not my job to help you with your comprehension. As far as I am aware the US is part of the UN..no? so how can you talk about UN sanctions without it being implicit that the US and other nations are a party to it's actions. The point is.. if it doesn't work...and it kills a heap of innocent kids...maybe it's THE WRONG IDEA AND IT SHOULD CEASE! what part of that don't you understand. I am not trying to lay blame solely on any nation however as a party to the carnage we should at the very least learn from the error.

What the hell are you talking about? Why don't you try replying in the thread in question instead of starting a new thread. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jimnyc
What the hell are you talking about? Why don't you try replying in the thread in question instead of starting a new thread. :rolleyes:
I did not know what the hell he was talking about either, the thread was posted early in the morning. Perhaps he needs to smell the coffee.:cof:

Forum List

Back