Failed:

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
For Lent I was giving up the damn internet. I know it is not the same what Jesus gave but still attempted. I am mortal and am back...

I have the same problem with females.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I have a question and have you met a female with a pecker?

upload_2016-2-12_22-36-13.jpeg

Not that I've went to bed with... Why? Are you looking for a date? If so I'm sure there are plenty of them around here that will hook up with you if you go...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

For Lent I was giving up the damn internet. I know it is not the same what Jesus gave but still attempted. I am mortal and am back...

The other day, Bonzi posted comment to me, and I never told her I misunderstood it, but I thought you were her husband :eusa_doh:

The other day, Bonzi posted comment to me, and I never told her I misunderstood it, but I thought you were her husband :eusa_doh:

Lord have mercy!

I once walked into a clinic and this woman was working a desk and she told me I had to be the PT Husband and another woman screamed quickly do you want to die?

I am not married to anyone on the net!

Bonzi is someone I enjoy...

I gave up snacks after 8pm, miss matched socks and started exercising every morning. Getting all my socks organized here has been a challenge. :(

Lord have mercy!

I once walked into a clinic and this woman was working a desk and she told me I had to be the PT Husband and another woman screamed quickly do you want to die?

This is good, that you clear this up for me :smile:

Lord have mercy!

This is good, that you clear this up for me :smile:

Oh love if you knew who I am you would scream there is no way he is married to that person and would tell everyone to repent for your mistake.

I am a old Catholic... ( Yeah, I do not write like one )

I requested Rubber Room or somewhere like badlands or flame zone and it was put in general instead?

You know when the Mods want to mess with me!

Forum List

Back