Failed Comedian Dennis Miller: It's Immoral NOT To Torture

Torture is illegal:

Torture is in violation of the Geneva Conventions:

Anyone who advocates the use of torture in any context is advocating the commission of a crime; anyone in authority who authorizes the use of torture or anyone who engages in torture is guilty of a criminal act – this includes GWB, Obama, and members of any administration involved. It is irrelevant if torture ‘works’ – which we know it does not – there is never a circumstance that mitigates the violation of a law or the rule of law.

How about a .22 short to the knee cap with a threat of shooting the other one if he doesn't talk......... that's what I would recommend for these scummy assed piles of shit. They would be happy to strap a kid up with TNT and packs of screws and nails and you want to quote the Geneva Convention to this human waste........ fuck the Geneva Convention!

They'll just tell you what you want to hear so you will stop shooting them. Don't torture advocates know this?

Polly want a cracker?

How about a .22 short to the knee cap with a threat of shooting the other one if he doesn't talk......... that's what I would recommend for these scummy assed piles of shit. They would be happy to strap a kid up with TNT and packs of screws and nails and you want to quote the Geneva Convention to this human waste........ fuck the Geneva Convention!

They'll just tell you what you want to hear so you will stop shooting them. Don't torture advocates know this?

Isn't that the point?

:lol: If you don't care about getting true information maybe..

Polly want a cracker?

Nobody needs a cracker we just like to point out your complete ignorance now and then.

You're welcome.

I am totally against torture.

Waterboarding is not torture. Sleep deprivation is not torture. Forcing detainees to listen to Lady Gaga music 24/7 is not torture (it just feels like it!)

Torture is pulling out fingernails, maiming, cutting off limbs, crushing testicles, etc...

Good point xsited1:

The proble boils down to a simple fact. truthdoesn'tmattertoheratall is generally wrong and dishonest.

If she's "right," then Leon is a liar. I don't much care for Panetta, but his credibility stands miles above truthdoesn'tmattertoheratall's. That ain't hard.

And Dennis Miller happens to be a very successful comedian. Damn funny. Quite smart. Informative and entertaining.

Pond scum liars like truthdoesn'tmattertoheratall choose to place false labels on him merely because they happen not to like his politics. Boo freakin' hoo.

Dennis Miller is a smart and funny comic.

Miller might be smart buit he is no where near funny or a succesful comedian. Leon is not a liar it is the people that twist his words that are liars.

Dennis Miller IS smart. And he was a very successful comedian. Thus, he had the gig on SNL with a primo slot as the Weekend Update Anchor. He went on to have his own very successful show on HBO. He is not just funny, but given his sparkling intellect, his humor is also clever. He is often laugh out loud funny.

Leon is not a liar and the only one twisting his words is folks like truthdoesn'tmattertoheratall.

But as I noted, she is already known as a liar.

Your opinion is pretty ignorant, too.

Last edited:
Never mind that waterboarding did NOT lead to finding Bin Laden.

:confused: The head of the CIA admitted that some intelligence gathered by waterboarding was used to find and kill OBL. Are you calling Leon Panetta a liar?

No he didn't.

Yeh he did I heard the audio 5 times I think.If he gets called into the WH and they tell him to walk it back and he does then it's a different story but for now he said it.:doubt:

Never mind that waterboarding did NOT lead to finding Bin Laden.

:confused: The head of the CIA admitted that some intelligence gathered by waterboarding was used to find and kill OBL. Are you calling Leon Panetta a liar?
No, misinformed. He wasn't in the CIA when KSM was captured and tortured in March of 2003.

4 intelligence officials said that they didn't get the nicknames of the couriers until months after the torture stopped, and by conventional means.

When challenged to give the specific info that was extracted by torture that led to getting OBl, the CON$ervative sadists can't give any, so they claim it was the nickname. The fact that CON$ have to use info gained by conventional means when asked for the info that led to getting OBL proves not one tiny piece of info that came from torture led to getting OBL!!!

Dennis Miller: It's Immoral NOT To Torture
Reported by Ellen - Fri 1:53 PM
Never mind that waterboarding did NOT lead to finding Bin Laden. The Fox News torture fan club isn't just defending its use but demanding it be continued, as though it’s some kind of endangered civil liberty. In his weekly discussion with comedian-turned-Fox-News-pundit Dennis Miller Wednesday (5/4/11), Bill O'Reilly "asked" why the left has “refused to acknowledge” the benefits of waterboarding. Miller became absolutely impassioned as he talked the practice up. “If you’re going to go over here and tell me the reasons we shouldn’t and claim the moral highground, I’m going to say that’s immoral… To not put water down Khalid Sheikh Mohammed’s nose to get information is immoral.”

Continue reading »
News Hounds: Gretchen Carlson Shows Some Love To Patriotic Pupil

Failed? Last I checked he was worth millions and is a regular on a major network.
How you fairing from your trailer court?

edthesickdick is into liberal fantasy land spin mode.

"That man didn't say what he said!"

Excuse you, edthesickdick, but Leon clearly DID say what he said.

That's kinda the way it works here in reality, you lying liberal loser.

Credit Sitaro for posting the clip of Brian Williams interviewing Leon and asking him a couple of different times in alternative ways until he DID pin Leon down to acknowledging that such techniques WERE used and that information WAS a part of the intel that led to Osama bin Roachfucker.

Last edited:

Credit Sitaro for posting the clip of Brian Williams interviewing Leon and asking him a couple of different times in alternative ways until he DID pin Leon down to acknowledging that such techniques WERE used and that information WAS a part of the intel that led to Osama bin Roachfucker.
As I pointed out, anything Panetta heard was second hand, he was not in the CIA at the time of KSM's torture. Those intelligence officers who were say otherwise.

Then you will have no trouble telling what that intel was. You can't because there wasn't any. That is why you sadists tried to claim KSM gave up the nicknames under torture, which he didn't. He only gave phony intel under torture which only delayed getting Reagan's Freedom Fighter.

One unwary phone call led US to bin Laden doorstep - Yahoo! News

In a secret CIA prison in Eastern Europe years ago, al-Qaida's No. 3 leader, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, gave authorities the nicknames of several of bin Laden's couriers, four former U.S. intelligence officials said. Those names were among thousands of leads the CIA was pursuing.

Mohammed did not reveal the names while being subjected to the simulated drowning technique known as waterboarding, former officials said. He identified them many months later under standard interrogation, they said, leaving it once again up for debate as to whether the harsh technique was a valuable tool or an unnecessarily violent tactic.

As I pointed out, anything Panetta heard was second hand, he was not in the CIA at the time of KSM's torture. Those intelligence officers who were say otherwise.

Then you will have no trouble telling what that intel was. You can't because there wasn't any. That is why you sadists tried to claim KSM gave up the nicknames under torture, which he didn't. He only gave phony intel under torture which only delayed getting Reagan's Freedom Fighter.

In a secret CIA prison in Eastern Europe years ago, al-Qaida's No. 3 leader, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, gave authorities the nicknames of several of bin Laden's couriers, four former U.S. intelligence officials said. Those names were among thousands of leads the CIA was pursuing.

Mohammed did not reveal the names while being subjected to the simulated drowning technique known as waterboarding, former officials said. He identified them many months later under standard interrogation, they said, leaving it once again up for debate as to whether the harsh technique was a valuable tool or an unnecessarily violent tactic.

Standard interrogation has a whole new meaning when the interviewee has the nightmare of water boarding firmly implanted in his head. The fact that he didn't know wether the nice guys would bring him back to the board if he didn't cooperate was surely always on his brain.

Good point xsited1:

The proble boils down to a simple fact. truthdoesn'tmattertoheratall is generally wrong and dishonest.

If she's "right," then Leon is a liar. I don't much care for Panetta, but his credibility stands miles above truthdoesn'tmattertoheratall's. That ain't hard.

And Dennis Miller happens to be a very successful comedian. Damn funny. Quite smart. Informative and entertaining.

Pond scum liars like truthdoesn'tmattertoheratall choose to place false labels on him merely because they happen not to like his politics. Boo freakin' hoo.

Dennis Miller is a smart and funny comic.

Miller might be smart buit he is no where near funny or a succesful comedian. Leon is not a liar it is the people that twist his words that are liars.

So..... 7 movies, 9 HBO specials, 4 books and millions of listeners of his radio program each day along with a few million that can't listen so they pay him $5.95 a month to subscribe to his show....... is that your definition of unsuccessful? Oh and he's married to a gorgeous former model too...... really sucks to be him.

And he's a hell of a lot funnier than that Senator... What was his name?

Standard interrogation has a whole new meaning when the interviewee has the nightmare of water boarding firmly implanted in his head. The fact that he didn't know wether the nice guys would bring him back to the board if he didn't cooperate was surely always on his brain.
He was waterboarded 183 times in March 2003 and didn't give up the nickname of the courier. If 183 waterboardings couldn't break him what makes you think the threat of a 184th would? Obviously after 183 times without success, the CIA finally realized they needed a different approach.

So..... 7 movies, 9 HBO specials, 4 books and millions of listeners of his radio program each day along with a few million that can't listen so they pay him $5.95 a month to subscribe to his show....... is that your definition of unsuccessful? Oh and he's married to a gorgeous former model too...... really sucks to be him.

And he's a hell of a lot funnier than that Senator... What was his name?

Really? Tell me when I should laugh.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb6rgwoL3ng&playnext=1&list=PL7DC5F7CC3BE14C79]YouTube - Dennis Miller's rant on his own show[/ame]

I am totally against torture.

Waterboarding is not torture. Sleep deprivation is not torture. Forcing detainees to listen to Lady Gaga music 24/7 is not torture (it just feels like it!)

Torture is pulling out fingernails, maiming, cutting off limbs, crushing testicles, etc...
There are different forms of torture, some of which never incur physical damage or pain.

How would you like to be locked in a fluorescent lighted, white painted cell for 24 hours a day with a steel cot to lie on, a toilet and a sink. Nothing else. Nothing to read. No human contact. The only break in the monotony being a bowl of plain oatmeal delivered through a slot twice a day without even a spoon. How long do you think you would last before going mad and begging to be physically tortured instead?

This is what was done to Jose Padilla and last I heard he's become a vegetable. I believe the same thing is being done to Bradley Manning and I've heard the practice is commonplace at the Guantanamo Bay prison.

My question is not whether or not such a practice should be employed but who should be subjected to it?

Nobody really knows one way or the other whether or not enhanced interrogation techniques worked. People opposed to these techniques automatically claim they didn't. People who support them claim they did, so who really knows?

In my opinion, if people's lives are at stake and you know for sure the person in your custody has the information that could save those people's lives, then you do whatever it takes to get it from them. That's just plain logic. Putting lives at risk over some semblance of moral superiority is ludicrous and also weakness. The people we are fighting don't fear the things we do and they will go to any extreme to harm us regardless of what we do or do not do to detainees.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back