FAIL: Pro-BDS group uses Israeli platform Wix to build website

Yes the US needs to drop Child Support to Israel, and no the BDS is hurting Israel , of which they will not admit.
I thought people wised up a little and stopped using that "stop us aid" moronity, but, no. The US can't stop that without hurting the reserve-currency status of the US dollar. And the BDS is a dumbass joke full of lamers, who doesn't know geography, of course.

I think everyone here knows geography , except maybe you.

And everyone here apart from team Palestine can understand that the US cant stop the aid to Israel without stopping the aid to Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi and Pakistan.

We give them pennies on the 5 billion we give Israel, Saudi Pakistan and Egypt needs to be quit as well.

How about producing a US government link that shows just how much is given in aid, and not as loans then. You will see that the Israelis receive the least aid

A university group that supports the Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions movement built a website for its activities using the free Israeli website builder Wix.

The group published a post on its Facebook page on Wednesday defending its actions and linking to a longer statement by the group’s branch at Cornell University in New York State two years ago, which was slammed for the same thing.....

“The idea that supporters of BDS must avoid contact with anything Israeli not only misconstrues the nature of BDS, but also contorts the idea of politics in general,” SJP at Cornell wrote in its longer statement.

“Those who call us hypocritical for not adhering to a rigid logic of separation simplistically insinuate that if one believes in boycotting Israel one must do it absolutely and deprive oneself of all the innovative benefits of the ‘Start-up Nation’; since one is opposed to Israel, one must not be in contact with anything Israeli,” it added.

Pro-BDS group uses Israeli platform Wix to build website
I don't know if its just me, but I can't figure out what the hell your point is?

Scratch your head more, you'll figure this out soon enough

I don't understand what your fucking point is here, you stupid bitch! Why can't you be a little more succinct?

What's your point?

Are you objecting to the university that set up the website on Wix?
Are you objecting to BDS having proxies setting up web pages on Israeli websites?
By linking this to a similar situation with Cornell University, are you saying this is a trend that must be stopped?
What was the same thing that was "slammed"?
How is the statement by Cornell University that the "...BDS movement must avoid contact...", related to the issue you have (but will not mention) with the university group that set up the Wix website?
What is your issue with the 2nd Cornell statement?
Are you for it?
Are you against it?​

WTF is your point?

I don't understand what your fucking point is here, you stupid bitch! Why can't you be a little more succinct?

What's your point?

Are you objecting to the university that set up the website on Wix?
Are you objecting to BDS having proxies setting up web pages on Israeli websites?
By linking this to a similar situation with Cornell University, are you saying this is a trend that must be stopped?
What was the same thing that was "slammed"?
How is the statement by Cornell University that the "...BDS movement must avoid contact...", related to the issue you have (but will not mention) with the university group that set up the Wix website?
What is your issue with the 2nd Cornell statement?
Are you for it?
Are you against it?​

WTF is your point?

The double standards and hypocrisy of these people who want the world to boycott Israel while they use Israeli services and goods because they are the best.. It is like Obama demanding the world cuts its carbon emissions so he can swan around in his executive 5 miles to the gallon limo.

Moderation Message:

Check the TOPIC --- before you post.. I know this is hard. But it needs to be done.
Asking the person in the OP for clarification, is not being off topic.

I'm not a fucking mind reader!

Then explain the WHY for the board as that is something only you can answer. You expect everyone else to be mind readers when you ask your stupid question. Now back to the topic under discussion, the BDS movement is like the mother crab telling its children don't do what I do, do as I tell you. Which is typical left wing dictatorial methods enforced with violence. If you boycott something then carry it through to the end

Moderation Message:

Check the TOPIC --- before you post.. I know this is hard. But it needs to be done.
Asking the person to clarify their OP in more detail, is not being off topic.

I'm not a fucking mind reader!

Don't think the message was aimed at you in particular. Don't be so paranoid.

The OP issue is simple. If you're seriously boycotting Israeli products -- why would you use an Israeli product to produce your website content?

Seems like some anti-Israel zealots are asleep at the switch when choosing products that are linked to Israel.. And maybe this boycott of theirs will cost them some $$$ to redesign web pages on something else. Either THAT -- or they could be hypocrites..

Forum List

Back