FahrenHYPE 9/11

Great video !!!---my room mate insisted that he daughter and boyfriend (both 16) watch MM propaganda so I went out and got FahrenHYPE to give them both sides of the story (which royally pissed of my liberal room mate but that's how liberals are). Watching them back to back was great !!!! Wish this flick could get more widespread attention and viewing !

I told my husband I wanted to get this video for his brother (whose a liberal) for Christmas, LOL! :funnyface

dilloduck said:
Great video !!!---my room mate insisted that he daughter and boyfriend (both 16) watch MM propaganda so I went out and got FahrenHYPE to give them both sides of the story (which royally pissed of my liberal room mate but that's how liberals are). Watching them back to back was great !!!! Wish this flick could get more widespread attention and viewing !

No free publicity from the LMM to drive it to theaters. No liberal millionaires with ties to producers to take up the cause. So when it comes to grassroots conservative documentaries, we cant get our foot in the door.

I don't understand how you guys can support Dick Morris. The guy is a total worm. As soon as the Clinton team fell out of power he suddenly became a Republican and now makes a living out of biting the hand that fed him(by his size it looks like he was fed pretty well) when he has spent most of his time trashing hillary.

Plus, there was that little incident when he was caught with a prostitute.

Im not a big fan of Morris. He is still too Clintonista. But i dont think it was the change in administration that had him switch sides. i think it was more 911.

I find it funny that you chastise those with a conservative outlook that work in the media and yet i have yet to hear you condemn Dan Rather or any other member of the media for not just the singular incident, but for the concentrated effort of political bias towards one side of the spectrum.

This is why i find almost everything that you write to be dishonest.

"Plus, there was that little incident when he was caught with a prostitute."

Morris lost his job with the Clinton Administration after that happened. How hypocritical, considering what was going on in the White House at the same time! At least Morris was man enough not to lie to the American people. Morris saved the Clinton Administration from self-destruction, yet they turned their backs on him when he needed them. On the other hand, they defended Clinton to the max--lies and all--when his escapades became known. Clinton was just "All Too Human," as George Stephanopoulous put it, but Morris wasn't? I, for one, can understand where Dick Morris is coming from these days. If they weren't loyal to him after all he had done for Clinton, why should he exhibit any loyalty to them? Morris probably knows the Clintons better than anyone outside the Clintons themselves.

Im not a big fan of Morris. He is still too Clintonista. But i dont think it was the change in administration that had him switch sides. i think it was more 911.

Agreed---he was quite the Clinton apologist and it has taken me some time to get over it. Now that he is free to speak his mind without repercussions form Clinton he has some valuable insights and is a pretty unbiased political observer. Many of his predictions have proven to be right on the mark.

Forum List

Back