Fahrenheit 911

That ANYONE gives credence to ANYTHING that fat pompous ass has to say proves that Barnum was right "There's a sucker born every minute", and apparently a boatload of them on the left.. Boyo you got it WAY wrong.. The left is where the hate speech and brainwashing come from as evidenced by your moronic statements, and those who think like you..

P.S. please emigrate to France you'll have more friends..

so, at least one plane was allowed to leave the US while airspace was shut down, that plane(s) were carrying bin laden family members, but they HAD been interviewed and determined to have no involvement with 9/11.

the Sept. 11 commission said in a report this April that there was "no credible evidence that any chartered flights of Saudi Arabian nationals departed the United States before the reopening of national airspace"

From what I read, the flights with his family left after flights resumed and after they were checked by the FBI. Not when flights were grounded.

Fox News, yesterday, said that those planes carrying the family of Bin Laden left the country on Sept 14, after flights had resumed.

Also, Michael Moore supposedly claimed that none of them were interviewed, when in fact, 22 out of the 26 were interviewed and determined to not be behind the attacks.

Also, I have heard that the bin Laden family had basically disowned him long ago and have nothing to do with him.

Also, I have heard that the bin Laden family had basically disowned him long ago and have nothing to do with him.

Too bad he got all that freaking family money before they disowned him.

Originally posted by dilloduck
Don't worry---it will be shown---many will see it--many will think it's the truth--

I dunno. I happen to know some guys they are all about 18 or so who just want to see it to laugh up a storm. They know it aint serious. In fact they said seeing Bowling made them laugh crak up and that they wanted to buy a gun afterwards. So he makes a gun control movie, and it makes people want to go buy guns. So what do you think is going to happen with this anti bush movie?

Originally posted by musicman
Doesn't the fact that this man is a proven liar, and obviously has an axe to grind, give you pause? I'd be afraid of getting some of his brain rot on me.

You should realize by now that the left exalts liars. Liars are their heros. Clinton, Moore, Kerry, if they didnt lie, they wouldnt be liberals.

I read the above referenced "Slate" article about Moore's Farenheit 911, and the writer trashed the film in incredible detail. But the real question is whether the film is funny and entertaining. I liked Roger and Me, so I dont think Moore is incapable of putting out a product worth watching. It doesnt really sound fair to call the film a documentary, but if he can get people to go see it and even change their political views, more power to him.

Originally posted by Jule
I read the above referenced "Slate" article about Moore's Farenheit 911, and the writer trashed the film in incredible detail. But the real question is whether the film is funny and entertaining. I liked Roger and Me, so I dont think Moore is incapable of putting out a product worth watching. It doesnt really sound fair to call the film a documentary, but if he can get people to go see it and even change their political views, more power to him.

It is being promoted as a documentary based on fact. That's why it's getting slammed.

Im sure Moore is the last one laughing. People blast him, He makes money. People praise him for lies, he makes money. either way he's making money off of idiots. Im sure he doesnt care what they think.

Originally posted by insein
Im sure Moore is the last one laughing. People blast him, He makes money. People praise him for lies, he makes money. either way he's making money off of idiots. Im sure he doesnt care what they think.

Kripy Kreem loves the residual revenue effect from Moore's money making as well.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Kripy Kreem loves the residual revenue effect from Moore's money making as well.

Krispy Kremes are trendy POS donuts. Dunkin donuts are King.

On a side note, the Moore he makes the moore im investing in Turkey Hill Stock.

Forum List

Back