Fahrenheit 911

M

Modu$OperanDi

We're a week away from the nationwide opening of "Fahrenheit 9/11" and not a day goes by where we don't have some new battle to fight thanks to those who are still working overtime to keep people from seeing this film. What's their problem? Are they worried about something?

A Republican PR firm has formed a fake grassroots front group called "Move America Forward" to harass and intimidate theater owners into not showing "Fahrenheit 9/11." These are the same people who successfully badgered CBS into canceling the Reagan mini-series a few months ago. And they are spending a ton of money this week to threaten movie theaters who even think about showing our movie.

As of this morning, a little over 500 theaters have agreed to show the movie beginning next Friday, June 25. There are three national/regional theater chains who, as of today, have not booked the movie in their theaters. One theater owner in Illinois has reported receiving death threats.

The right wing usually wins these battles. Their basic belief system is built on censorship, repression, and keeping people ignorant. They want to limit or snuff out any debate or dissension. They also don't like pets and are mean to small children. Too many of them are named "Fred."

The right wing is sick, this movie will have a huge impact and they know it. The statements they're giving is that this movie is 'an Al Queda recruiting film'. That is pathetic. We deserve to know the truth and discuss politics openly like grown ups. Exposing sides and actions of our president which he has so desperately avoided and kept secret is a very patriotic thing to do. It is disgusting how the right wing manipulates people. Michael Moore is a great Patriot, and I only wish there were more people like him in this country.

Originally posted by Modu$OperanDi
The right wing is sick, this movie will have a huge impact and they know it. The statements they're giving is that this movie is 'an Al Queda recruiting film'. That is pathetic. We deserve to know the truth and discuss politics openly like grown ups. Exposing sides and actions of our president which he has so desperately avoided and kept secret is a very patriotic thing to do. It is disgusting how the right wing manipulates people. Michael Moore is a great Patriot, and I only wish there were more people like him in this country.

Maybe you would like to comment on how Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ" was treated the same way?

Maybe you would like to explain all the falsehoods in Moore's movies and how he is purposely pushing a political campaign with misinformation?

Maybe you don't have two brain cells to rub together?

We deserve to know the truth

You won't get it from that film, heck even the liberal slanted 9-11 commission disproved a bulk of that films information on the Bin Laden family leaving the U.S. after 9/11, finding no evidence. That film is fiction parading as fact, pure and simple.

Don't worry---it will be shown---many will see it--many will think it's the truth-

Unfortunately, I'm sure you are correct. We have no shortage of people in this country that believe whatever left wing propaganda that is thrown at them.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Maybe you would like to comment on how Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ" was treated the same way?

Maybe you would like to explain all the falsehoods in Moore's movies and how he is purposely pushing a political campaign with misinformation?

Maybe you don't have two brain cells to rub together?

Don't insult me you close minded ... guy.

He is trying to put together a political campaign which is FAIR. Maybe you think threatening movie theatres is patriotic and supports freedom of speech. Putting together a political campaign on misinformation.... HAHAHAHA - I thought you were a supporter of Bush? Passion of the christ was controversial, and was treated that way OPENLY, as should this.

You have a very pathetic, domineering, close-minded personality newguy - aka - you suck.

You have a very pathetic, domineering, close-minded personality newguy

Says the man that didn't fact check Moore's new movie. That's the funny part of this little rant. Ripe for indoctrination, buy yourself two tickets to that movie..get twice the "truth". Just don't try to verify any of it afterwards...that will be hard to do.

Seems to be a popular right wing response - YOU CAN't PROVE THAT!

I will watch it, and respond afterward. I saw a preview where he talks about the Patriot Act being singed in the middle of the night without anybody reading it, Bush being on vacation for a month, there are MANY MANY facts which the people need to know and the presiden wont tell them.

:cof:

He is trying to put together a political campaign which is FAIR. Maybe you think threatening movie theatres is patriotic and supports freedom of speech.
:confused:

Putting together a political campaign on misinformation.... HAHAHAHA - I thought you were a supporter of Bush?

Then this shows why you support the film, you don't have a clue about much of anything.

Passion of the christ was controversial, and was treated that way OPENLY, as should this.

So....which is it? Should it be accepted, or should it be treated as controversial like The Passion?

Make up your mind.

You have a very pathetic, domineering, close-minded personality newguy - aka - you suck.
:cof:

At least I know which way is up.

Seems to be a popular right wing response - YOU CAN't PROVE THAT!

I will watch it, and respond afterward. I saw a preview where he talks about the Patriot Act being singed in the middle of the night without anybody reading it, Bush being on vacation for a month, there are MANY MANY facts which the people need to know and the presiden wont tell them.

Doesn't the fact that this man is a proven liar, and obviously has an axe to grind, give you pause? I'd be afraid of getting some of his brain rot on me.

Originally posted by Gaebolg
You won't get it from that film, heck even the liberal slanted 9-11 commission disproved a bulk of that films information on the Bin Laden family leaving the U.S. after 9/11, finding no evidence. That film is fiction parading as fact, pure and simple.

where does it say, in the report or news, that a plane did NOT leave the US with bin laden family aboard after flights were grounded?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
where does it say, in the report or news, that a plane did NOT leave the US with bin laden family aboard after flights were grounded?

The one that was approved to leave by the ABB crowd's favorite hero of "truth" Richard Clark?:D

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
The one that was approved to leave by the ABB crowd's favorite hero of "truth" Richard Clark?:D

that doesn't answer my question. I remember hearing and reading about a supposed plane that took off after the grounding notice and that it supposedly had bin laden family members aboard, but where does it officially say that no such plane departed?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
that doesn't answer my question. I remember hearing and reading about a supposed plane that took off after the grounding notice and that it supposedly had bin laden family members aboard, but where does it officially say that no such plane departed?

I don't know if there is any official line that the planes didn't take off. I remember hearing about it when it happened. I also remember reading about an airlift out of Afghanistan shortly before we started bombing the daylights out of them.....

The right wing usually wins these battles. Their basic belief system is built on censorship, repression, and keeping people ignorant. They want to limit or snuff out any debate or dissension. They also don't like pets and are mean to small children. Too many of them are named "Fred."

Dear Brainwashed Michael Moore Boot Licker,

You should shut up becuase we said so. I will now go kick my dog and slap the neighborhood kids around.

Sincerely,

Fred:rolleyes:

PS:

Instead of doing a copy paste job from Moore's website that is full of opinions, smoke & mirrors and plain old bullshit (kinda like him) try having an original thought.

He is trying to put together a political campaign which is FAIR. Maybe you think threatening movie theatres is patriotic and supports freedom of speech. Putting together a political campaign on misinformation.... HAHAHAHA - I thought you were a supporter of Bush? Passion of the christ was controversial, and was treated that way OPENLY, as should this.

Holy SHIT man.... you trying to set a RECORD for how long you can keep your HEAD UP YOUR ASS?!

Pull it out and get some fresh air. Your brain will benefit, and you might be able to see through that leftist fog, and admit m-i-c, k-e-y, m-o-u-s-e, is a fat greasy lying pig! And the CRAP that he puts together on film is nothing more than a radical liberal leftist zealots attempt to keep a good President from being reelected. It's PACKED FULL of LIES AND DISTORTIONS, just like EVERYTHING ELSE that fat bastard has done. You comparing it to "The Passion of the Christ" is like comparing "Joan of Arc" to "Charles Mason", and that's a SICK comparison... but then you leftist liberal asswipes are always like that.

Get clue moron.

just a quick check on the internet pulled up several stories saying just what I did. Since I rarely believe one news source, I quoted several for you;

Moore also may be criticized for the way he portrays the evacuation of the extended bin Laden family from the U.S. after Sept. 11. As the Sept. 11 commission has found, the Saudi government was able to pull strings at senior levels of the Bush administration to help the bin Ladens leave the U.S. But while the film clearly suggests that the flights occurred at a time when all air traffic was grounded immediately after the attacks ("Even Ricky Martin couldn't fly," Moore says over video of the singer wandering in an airport lobby), the Sept. 11 commission said in a report this April that there was "no credible evidence that any chartered flights of Saudi Arabian nationals departed the United States before the reopening of national airspace" and that the FBI had concluded that no one aboard the flights was involved in Sept. 11.

Chicago Trib article

WASHINGTON, April 13 — The six chartered flights that rushed scores of Saudi citizens out of the United States after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, were handled properly by the Bush administration, the independent commission investigating the attacks said in a statement on Tuesday.

New York Times article

Saudi flights out of the United States. The movie claims that in the days after 9/11, when airspace was shut down, the White House approved special charter flights so that prominent Saudis—including members of the bin Laden family—could leave the country. Author Craig Unger appears, claiming that bin Laden family members were never interviewed by the FBI. Not true, according to a recent report from the 9/11 panel.

MSNBC article

This is just one part of his film that were proving is untrue, the entire film is filled with these kinds of misrepresentations of the truth...it's a propaganda piece, nothing more. It's what Moore wishes were true.

so, at least one plane was allowed to leave the US while airspace was shut down, that plane(s) were carrying bin laden family members, but they HAD been interviewed and determined to have no involvement with 9/11.

Did I get that right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back