FAHRENHEIT 911, How much is true

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
First, let me say, I used to believe in that Schmuck Mike Moore after he made his first movie about the decline of Flint Michigan in relation to the auto industry.

The next movie I saw of his was Bowling in Columbine,, that was a waste of time and was anti 2nd Amendment to say the least. Total nonsense.

Tonight, I made it through the first 20 minutes and then finished the 911 dvd. Now I have questions. How much of what the ugly fat bastard said is true about Bush and his relation to the Saudis, bin Ladens family, etc???

Honestly, when I tried to watch it the first time, and even after I made it through the second time, I got the same impression that Moore is supporting the democrats and Republican bashing. OK, big revelation. BUT,, I would like to know if what is said in the movie is true with regard to George Senior, Jim Baker, etc...

Bobby Dinero is a big Al Gore fan?? We all know Ben Afflected is talentless, so that is why he has to suck up to the democrats, he needs a job!!!! His latest movie tanked and he is on a roll with crappy movies.

Anyway, if anybody has a FACTUAL arguments against the movie, I would like to hear them, or websites that are honest.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Mike Moore is so much for the working man, and against the exportation of jobs,,,, WHY DIDN'T HE MAKE A MOVIE WHILE BILL CLINTON AND THE CHINKS WERE SLEEPING TOGETHER??? The way I look at it, even National Public Television gave Clinton the credit for shipping many "meanial" jobs to China during his administration.. AND,, he is still one of the most buyable presidents in history. Pay big money to the Dems, ,you get to sleep with Bill at the Whitehouse. Wonder if Senator Lardass of NY will do the same if, god forbid, she makes it to Washington in a presidential capacity. Money for access, the Clintons wrote the book on it during their eight years.

But I guess Moore was busy doing one of his other flicks couldn't find the time to highlight the Clinton connections to foriegn money and influence. Moore also didn't make any comment about the FIRST time the World Trade Center was blown up, or why the USS COLE was attacked under the Clinton watch. Nor did Moore ever make a movie about how Lardass Clinton, moved to New York, and got elected senator with the help of some Hassidic schmucks who wanted pardens for murderers and thieves. Nor has Moore shown any light on the fact that Lardass, Joe Lieberman, and GOre went to Israel three times to campaign for votes during the 2000 election.

Those are very good points about the Clinton administration. He didn't seem to have much to say then.

Yeah if you watch FarienHype 911, they do a good job of pointing out the B.S., that movie is heavily slanted as well.
As far as Bush having business connections with the Saudis and Bin Laden’s, when you’re that high up on the food chain there is only a one world super market to shop from. Osama’s family is big in the Arab world, mostly in construction.

All movies/news are inherently slanted one way or another. As soon as you can recognize that, you can begin to pick out the facts from the partisan bullshit.

I wish Michael Moore's movie were a lie. I wish Bush were not as corrupt as he is, but nonetheless, we have to admit what is the truth. The truth is that the Bush family has a lot of money in the Carlyle Group and a relationship with the Bin Ladens. It is true that after 9/11, our government helped the Bin Ladens leave the United States. It is also true that Bush was on the board of Unocal, and that interim Afghan president Hamid Karzai was also a former Unocal executive. It is also true that Dick Cheney ran (his son currently runs) one of the most corrupt companies of all time who got a no-bid contract for Iraq, which is currently under investigation.
I wish it were not true that when Bush was told we were under attack, he sat with a blank stare for 7 minutes instead of getting up and acting on while the American people were being killed.
Unfortunately for us, Fahrenheit 9/11 is a factual movie, whether you like it or not, it is true. I urge anyone who has not seen it to watch it and for those who watched it to do research.
Research the Carlyle group and Unocal. It pains me that we have a president who is financially benefiting from a war. It is against everything American has stood for.

LowcountryQueen said:
I wish Michael Moore's movie were a lie. I wish Bush were not as corrupt as he is, but nonetheless, we have to admit what is the truth. The truth is that the Bush family has a lot of money in the Carlyle Group and a relationship with the Bin Ladens. It is true that after 9/11, our government helped the Bin Ladens leave the United States. It is also true that Bush was on the board of Unocal, and that interim Afghan president Hamid Karzai was also a former Unocal executive. It is also true that Dick Cheney ran (his son currently runs) one of the most corrupt companies of all time who got a no-bid contract for Iraq, which is currently under investigation.
I wish it were not true that when Bush was told we were under attack, he sat with a blank stare for 7 minutes instead of getting up and acting on while the American people were being killed.
Unfortunately for us, Fahrenheit 9/11 is a factual movie, whether you like it or not, it is true. I urge anyone who has not seen it to watch it and for those who watched it to do research.
Research the Carlyle group and Unocal. It pains me that we have a president who is financially benefiting from a war. It is against everything American has stood for.

Thanks for the humor...in a time of dire consequences and the election it is nice to have someone break the tension with laughter. Thanks for the chuckle!

It is amazing that a man can run for president of the United States who belonged to an organization that sought out to assassinate 7 nationally elected congressmen. It is further amazing that the same man negotiated and made promises to a foriegn government that we were at war with, and also accused the men who served in that conflict with war crimes (much to the detriment of the men who were being held as POW's....I wonder how many of the POW's were actually killed as a result of the accusations that Kerry made) It boggles my mind that there is a state in this nation that would elect a man to multiple terms who has not proven to be worthy of the pension and the medical care he will receive from the US taxpayers! Who was it who said, "There is a sucker born every minute?"

Lowcountyqueen.....look in the mirror and see if you were born during one of those minutes.

Queen, may I call you Queen? Everyone here has a tendancy to mindlessly jump on such obvious ignorance as you have just posted. But not I. Maybe I play too many Star Wars games. But what I have learned, is that even the darkest Jedi has the possibility of coming to the light. Or, even the most moronic and sheep-like Moore supporter can accept the truth.

LowcountryQueen said:
I wish Michael Moore's movie were a lie.

Don't worry, it is.

LowcountryQueen said:
I wish Bush were not as corrupt as he is

Don't worry, he isn't.

LowcountryQueen said:
but nonetheless, we have to admit what is the truth.

That we do.

LowcountryQueen said:
The truth is that the Bush family has a lot of money in the Carlyle Group and a relationship with the Bin Ladens.

1) The Carlyle Group. In this movie, it is suggested that because both the Bushs and the bin Ladens are investors in Carlyle, they are connected. This is akin to saying I am connected to corrupt State Senator Cvala because he and I put our money in the same bank. Besides, guess who is the #1 Carlyle investor? George Soros. Is George Soros in league with bin Laden?

2) Relationship w/ bin Ladens. So what? Most of them are pro-US, and it may not have occured to you, but just because your family member commits a crime, that doesn't mean that you have. They disowned and disinherited Osama long ago.

LowcountryQueen said:
It is true that after 9/11, our government helped the Bin Ladens leave the United States.

It also might not have occured to you, but in the nation where an Indian was murdered because he looked Arab, bin Laden might have been the best last name to have. See above response that all bin Laden's aren't criminals.

LowcountryQueen said:
It is also true that Bush was on the board of Unocal, and that interim Afghan president Hamid Karzai was also a former Unocal executive.

Annnnd.....?

LowcountryQueen said:
It is also true that Dick Cheney ran (his son currently runs) one of the most corrupt companies of all time who got a no-bid contract for Iraq, which is currently under investigation.

It got a no-bid contract because its the best American company for the job. If you think it should have been given to an European country, allow me to direct you to the story of the hen and the other animals who wouldn't help bake the bread.

LowcountryQueen said:

Don't worry its not. That did not look like a blank stare to me, firstly. And what did you want him to do? Freak out all the little kids? What could he have done? The planes had already hit the towers. It's not as if he could quickly fly to NY and lift the towers to stop them from collapsing.

Kerry, by his own admission, as "unable to think" for 40 minutes.

LowcountryQueen said:
Unfortunately for us, Fahrenheit 9/11 is a factual movie, whether you like it or not, it is true.

It is not. I hope you see that now. Because you agree that F 9/11 is a load of crap does not make you a bad liberal. You can be liberal and hate how Moore denegrates this country.

LowcountryQueen said:
I urge anyone who has not seen it to watch it and for those who watched it to do research.

I have researched it, and proved it to be horseshit. I have done all I can, if you want to keep your head in the sand, that's your perogative. Just remember there are lots of hard-core libs who recognize Moore for the propagandist he is.

Seems to me that lowcountry queen is the type of person who beleives everything they hear. Congrats to theim for shoving every statement she made right back up her asshole. Guessing by her username, lowcountryqueen could perhaps be a very uneducated whore sitting in her doublewide right now, which could perhaps explain why she isnt smart enough to get the facts. Sorry for the harshness, buts its stupid bitches like you that made our founding fathers decide not to let women vote.

sportzer, I know this was your first post on the board, but please try to remain 'somewhat' civil when replying to other members. Your probably not making a good impression by calling someone a whore in your first post.

Enjoy the board but please remain civil as much as possible.

I apologize for my insensitivity. I am only 18, I dont have much experience putting up with excessive amounts of BS. GO BUSH!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back