Fahrenheit 9/11 shown in classroom

acludem said:
He was illustrating that fact that George W. Bush lied to get us into war, has a deep, longstanding relationship with the very people most responsible for the attacks (i.e. the Saudi Royal family, longstanding state sponsors of anti-israel terror groups) and with the bin Laden family. He illustrated the pain of families who have lost loved ones in George Bush's war.

Michael Moore never said his documentary wasn't political. He never set out to make an impartial film about 9/11. His was a political documentary. Ken Burns makes historical documentaries. NFL films makes football documentaries. Now Sinclair Broadcasting is airing a documentary film about John Kerry just days before the election. That documentary is blatantly and unabashadly anti-Kerry, just as Moore's is blatantly and unabashadly anti-Bush. Problem is, Moore's isn't being aired for free on local TV, people had to make the choice and pay the money to go and see it. Sinclair is running the equivalent to free advertising for Bush/Cheney.

acludem

acludem

Funny how the screams about freedom of speech change when something comes up that people disagree with.

You can call Moore's movie a documentary all you want, it's nothing but propaganda. A documentary contains facts backed up with proof, none of which Moore provides. And, yes, I've seen the movie.

People had to make a choice to pay money to see the movie. People can also make the choice to watch the Kerry film for free. Even the crappy cable I have where I live has 55 channels, so it's not like I don't have a choice. As far as "free advertising", everybody from CBS to MTV has had more than a considerable amount of "free advertising" for Kerry, so consider it fair play.

acludem said:
He was illustrating that fact that George W. Bush lied to get us into war, has a deep, longstanding relationship with the very people most responsible for the attacks (i.e. the Saudi Royal family, longstanding state sponsors of anti-israel terror groups) and with the bin Laden family. He illustrated the pain of families who have lost loved ones in George Bush's war.

Michael Moore never said his documentary wasn't political. He never set out to make an impartial film about 9/11. His was a political documentary. Ken Burns makes historical documentaries. NFL films makes football documentaries. Now Sinclair Broadcasting is airing a documentary film about John Kerry just days before the election. That documentary is blatantly and unabashadly anti-Kerry, just as Moore's is blatantly and unabashadly anti-Bush. Problem is, Moore's isn't being aired for free on local TV, people had to make the choice and pay the money to go and see it. Sinclair is running the equivalent to free advertising for Bush/Cheney.

acludem

acludem

I want you to go watch FahrenHYPE 9/11. Those same families and soldiers in Moore's movie state how they were misrepresented and lied to by Moore about his motives. Also goes point by point on all his inaccuracies and falsehoods.

acludem said:

acludem

acludem

What Gem said.

A father called into Hannitie's show today, saying his 15 year old daughter was shown F-9/11 in her history class. The parents were not notified, and when the father called the school to complain he was told by the principal the teacher did it on his own without even asking permission form the school..........So either the school is lying , or the teacher took way too many liberties.

Hannity is going to try and have a representative from the school on his show tommorrow to answer to this.

conspiracy theory was a better movie. And if any buddy really thinks the kids were paying attention, they forget when they were that age. get out of class, pass some notes, catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzz from being out to late the night before. Besides if the parents object to their kids seeing this movie than they should keep them home and bake cookies. I think it's time moore was docked, since the dems are so desperate they're going after children

I couldn't agree more with moutian kat on this one...the father was mad at them showing the movie in school. Like these kids care. He was tryin to sleep during this movie(shows how good it is) and he had a large amount of tardies. I think the father should be a little more worried about his kid being in school then whats already there.

Forum List

Back