Fading American Values

the past is full of VERY BAD values.

Just ask women and people of color

Oh fuck you, good lord, that's been going on for thousands of years.....jeez....And what are doing besides drugs, pablem and supporitng fags?

Just kidding, hon...

Robert

Oh yeah and ask gay people too.

I dearly love the mud packing fags and the new agers that eat the shitty cocks after they haves been moved out of the broken, shit soaked rectum. Cool. Screams normal biology.

Fuck 'em.

Robert

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Oh fuck you, good lord, that's been going on for thousands of years.....jeez....And what are doing besides drugs, pablem and supporitng fags?

Just kidding, hon...

Robert

I dearly love the mud packing fags and the new agers that eat the shitty cocks after they haves been moved out of the broken, shit soaked rectum. Cool. Screams normal biology.

Fuck 'em.

Robert

For the first time in USMB history, someone got in a chat with TM and managed to out-stupid her.

I'm sure they'll have some kind of reward for you, well done. :clap2:

They stand on the shoulders of giants and think themselves tall.

They got their education, roads, schools, hospitals and the like...but when it comes time for them to pay it forward for the next generation...they're skipping out on the bill and stiffing the waitress and think themselves clever.

The boomer's, the most subsidized and assisted generation the world has ever seen, are trying to take it all with them when they die.

Do you really think that the Baby Boomer's did not pay for their education, roads, schools, hospitals and SSI and Medicare and Medicaid?
The difference is that the majority of Baby Boomer's paid for their education, worked part time or full time to pay for their College or paid back their student loans when they got out of college.
Boomer's have paid for the schools, roads and hospitals.
If Congress had not taken the surplus out of SSI, the program would still be there for all and future generations.
They obeyed their parents, had respect for them and all elders.
The majority of Baby Boomer's were not hippies. The hippies were the minority of Baby Boomer's.

Boomers paid pretty well for their infrastructure improvements and such.
For example when Reagan too office the national debt was around 700 Billion.

Hey, it's wednesday, pick on boomers' day eh?

Yea us boomers, we got it all. Lost all our job security, lost all our retirement money, lost all our home equity. Got kids we thought we raised moving back in the house. Got young idiots in the Congress trying to clean our clocks, taking away anything they can. Yea I can see where things have gone/are going well for boomers.

Thank God there are still enough of us alive to influence elections.

Spoiled whining to disprove that boomers are generally spoiled whiners? The boomers influencing elections and tearing down the industrial base, public education and the social safety net is what got us to this point. Enjoy the bitter fruit of telling the subsequent generations that we cannot afford the things that built prosperity for the 50-something crowd.

Dude all the hippies who changed your life are boomers

The hippies were a bunch of selfish self righteous pricks. The worst of a failed generation.

Fuck 'em.

Robert

For the first time in USMB history, someone got in a chat with TM and managed to out-stupid her.

And apparently you are a mud packing, ripe fuck fuck who eats shit off penises also after they have been plunged deep up some winsome yoyo's suppurating shit soaked rectum. Cool. Hat is tipped, mothefucker. Are still eatin' your mom's menses?

always,

Robert

Fuck 'em.

Robert

And apparently you are a mud packing, ripe fuck fuck who eats shit off penises also after they have been plunged deep up some winsome yoyo's suppurating shit soaked rectum. Cool. Hat is tipped, mothefucker. Are still eatin' your mom's menses?

always,

Robert

A little friendly FYI for ya Robert, since I know you're new here, bringing up ones family is a sure fired way to get banned here real fast. You might want to nix that if you'd like to stick around.

always,

Robert

A little friendly FYI for ya Robert, since I know you're new here, bringing up ones family is a sure fired way to get banned here real fast. You might want to nix that if you'd like to stick around.

Actually, I was attempting to post something like 90% of the posters here under age 35 do. No insult intended. It was fun to talk/write like that for a few lines.

However, its more fun to deal with the here and now and the known.

Thank you for the advice.

Robert

Fuck 'em.

Robert

always,

Robert

I apologize, I didn't mean to get your hopes up. For someone who takes such joy in describing in great detail gay sex, I'm sure you're very disheartened by my decision.

And as the other poster said, good luck in your adventures with Mods. I won't report you, but I'm sure they'll take notice.

always,

Robert

I apologize, I didn't mean to get your hopes up. For someone who takes such joy in describing in great detail gay sex, I'm sure you're very disheartened by my decision.

And as the other poster said, good luck in your adventures with Mods. I won't report you, but I'm sure they'll take notice.

Three of the mods have been most kind and I sent my post and response in. On a different note, I ask for your patience with me as I am coming out of a severe cross dressing phase that is giving me fits. I know a lot about homos since I was a 'cabin" boy on a Greek Freighter for some months. Also, my implants are NOT working out as I had hoped.

I apologize for any confusion. And thank you also for policing me and these boards. I feel safer and more snug with you here. My hanky has been dropped.

Bless,

Robert

always,

Robert

Three of the mods have been most kind and I sent my post and response in. On a different note, I ask for your patience with me as I am coming out of a severe cross dressing phase that is giving me fits. I know a lot about homos since I was a 'cabin" boy on a Greek Freighter for some months. Also, my implants are NOT working out as I had hoped.

I apologize for any confusion. And thank you also for policing me and these boards. I feel safer and more snug with you here. My hanky has been dropped.

Bless,

Robert

Well I'm not gay, but for what it's worth you're far better than most homophobes on here.

Have a good one sir.

Bless,

Robert

Well I'm not gay, but for what it's worth you're far better than most homophobes on here.

Have a good one sir.

Thank you sir, and same to you as well. My GF was reading this and said,
"you are soooooooo fucked up Robert, just like you were in HS. God, you are hysterical." Glad nothing has changed in 42 years.

I grabbed body parts to thank her.

Be well friend and thank you,

Robert

The "community" has the right to pursue its own life , liberty, and happiness..........

Voluntary charitable and community service is a noble virtue when it isnt coerced by some clueless bureaucrat.........that has always been clear
But you would have a clueless bureaucrat enforce a "United Moral Code"? And what is a "United Moral Code"?

And if it's a traditional family you want those clueless bureaucrats to enforce, shouldn't it be the traditional family as seen by those 18th century white men who wrote the founding documents?

American values is a meaningless phrase that is usually the bait in a bait and switch scheme. People reach out for for the wholesome goodness of biblical patriotic satisfaction and all to often end up pulling back a bloody stump. It's blind faith in so many different things wrapped up in 6 innocent syllables.

Bless,

Robert

Have a good one sir.

Thank you sir, and same to you as well. My GF was reading this and said,
"you are soooooooo fucked up Robert, just like you were in HS. God, you are hysterical." Glad nothing has changed in 42 years.

I grabbed body parts to thank her.

Be well friend and thank you,

Robert

I think youre hilarious.

Its multi-cultural diversity and indebtedness we should be striving for............It takes a marxist village...........

Forum List

Back