American Exceptionalism/Patriotism
Faith in Established Institutions/Principles
Criminal Justice
Choice in Healthcare/Education
Limited Welfare
Strong National Defense/Military
American Tradition & History Celebrated
United Moral Code

Gee...an awful lot of things for the individual...not so much for the community.

I guess CONZ are only interested in THEMSELVES and everyone else can go screw.

There's a fading value you missed.

Community service.
you know like people who don't make very much money, but serve their community? Like teachers and cops and firefighters?
Nothing for them, huh?

But damn if you don't want the rights to get to keep your assault guns and dump waste oil on "your" land.

Last edited:
The "community" has the right to pursue its own life , liberty, and happiness..........

Voluntary charitable and community service is a noble virtue when it isnt coerced by some clueless bureaucrat.........that has always been clear

Gee...an awful lot of things for the individual...not so much for the community.

Community service.
you know like people who don't make very much money, but serve their community? Like teachers and cops and firefighters?
Nothing for them, huh?

But damn if you don't want the rights to get to keep your assault guns and dump waste oil on "your" land.

They love to fantasize about being an island with zero social responsibly, as if every advantage they ever had didn't come from living in a country that used to subsidize the American dream for it's citizens.

Time passes, things change, and values change to accommodate changing circumstances. Many of those values you cited as "traditional" were in fact wildly liberal, progressive, even libertine when we first became independent.

Community service.
Nothing for them, huh?

They love to fantasize about being an island with zero social responsibly, as if every advantage they ever had didn't come from living in a country that used to subsidize the American dream for it's citizens.

They stand on the shoulders of giants and think themselves tall.

They got their education, roads, schools, hospitals and the like...but when it comes time for them to pay it forward for the next generation...they're skipping out on the bill and stiffing the waitress and think themselves clever.

Community service.
Nothing for them, huh?

They got their education, roads, schools, hospitals and the like...but when it comes time for them to pay it forward for the next generation...they're skipping out on the bill and stiffing the waitress and think themselves clever.

The boomers, the most subsidized and assisted generation the world has ever seen, are trying to take it all with them when they die.

PBS had two separate documentaries on, touching on Theodore Roosevelt and his life last night.
Interestingly the qualities and character traits that the narrators cooed, oohed, and ahhhed about the most are anathema to the current Liberal theme.
Roosevelt seemed to have drawn model and inspiration from the cowboy during his long association working among and with them on his Elkhorn Ranch in the Dakota Badlands.
"The cowboy always gets the job done, whether it be rain, fog, snow, or cold"
Roosevelt displayed those same characteristics later when he went up San Juan Hill and when he decided to finish the job the French abandoned on the Panama Isthmus.
Today's progressives, instead, see the lady crying out for the government to pay for her groceries, gasoline, and rent and think, "If I do that she's certain to vote to make me president for life when I ask her. I'll just steal the money from the cowboys and the others who always get the job done. There' s plenty of them around to milk."

PBS had two separate documentaries on, touching on Theodore Roosevelt and his life last night.
Interestingly the qualities and character traits that the narrators cooed, oohed, and ahhhed about the most are anathema to the current Liberal theme.
Roosevelt seemed to have drawn model and inspiration from the cowboy during his long association working among and with them on his Elkhorn Ranch in the Dakota Badlands.
"The cowboy always gets the job done, whether it be rain, fog, snow, or cold"
Roosevelt displayed those same characteristics later when he went up San Juan Hill and when he decided to finish the job the French abandoned on the Panama Isthmus.
Today's progressives, instead, see the lady crying out for the government to pay for her groceries, gasoline, and rent and think, "If I do that she's certain to vote to make me president for life when I ask her. I'll just steal the money from the cowboys and the others who always get the job done. There' s plenty of them around to milk."

That's a long way to go to apply your own shriveled sense of altruism to those who actually have it.

Its up to the state to restore, reconstruct and give meaning and wholeness to the lives of incompetent , irresponsible dependents...........To supply their every deserved want.......

These pathetic state cultists, beggars, parasites and collectivist extortionists need govt redemption !

Hope , Change & Transformation !!! lol

Community service.
Nothing for them, huh?

Teachers, cops and firefighters earn a paycheck and if they are unhappy with their salaries, they can choose a different career. It's amazing how freedom of choice works.

Can you support your last sentence with any facts?

The measure of a "progressives" altruism can be defined not by his own worth or contributions but by the expense he can get others to maintain his cause....................

hypocritical scumbags

The measure of a "progressives" altruism can be defined not by his own worth or contributions but by the expense he can get others to maintain his cause....................

hypocritical scumbags

The altruism of a conservative is so incredibly conditional that no one qualifies except themselves.

Self centered egomaniacs.

Property Rights
Limited Govt
Freedom of Religion (not from religion)
Free Markets/Trade
Natural Law
Traditional Marriage/Families
Liberty not Equality
Individual Rights
State Rights/Localism
Free Speech
Gun Rights/Self Defense
Limited Taxation
Civil Liberties
Personal Responsibility
Suspicion of Power
Criminal Justice
Limited Welfare
United Moral Code

Fading????

Hell we never had most of those things in the first place.

Community service.
Nothing for them, huh?

broad_brush.jpg

Property Rights
Limited Govt
Freedom of Religion (not from religion)
Free Markets/Trade
Natural Law
Traditional Marriage/Families
Liberty not Equality
Individual Rights
State Rights/Localism
Free Speech
Gun Rights/Self Defense
Limited Taxation
Civil Liberties
Personal Responsibility
Suspicion of Power
Criminal Justice
Limited Welfare
United Moral Code

Fading????

Hell we never had most of those things in the first place.

This list is a monument to compartmentalized thinking as the authoritarian/theocratic half would stifle the libertarian half of this list.

The "community" has the right to pursue its own life , liberty, and happiness..........

Voluntary charitable and community service is a noble virtue when it isnt coerced by some clueless bureaucrat.........that has always been clear

Ask the children of the industrial revolution how much charitable contributions helped them out.

Community service.
Nothing for them, huh?

Teachers, cops and firefighters earn a paycheck and if they are unhappy with their salaries, they can choose a different career. It's amazing how freedom of choice works.

Can you support your last sentence with any facts?

Way to denigrate teachers, cops and firefighters. I guess you don't need them and shouldn't have to pay for them. Well, until you need them and cry like a little bitch when they don't show.

And since when the FUCK, does this board require facts of ANYTHING stated on it?

The birthers presence is MORE than adequate proof of that.

Ask the children of the industrial revolution how much charitable contributions helped them out.

I'm looking for CONZ to overturn child labor laws next. Damn kids can fend for themselves!

Forum List

Back