FACTS on Dubya's great recession

dear, when one competitor goes bankrupt 2 others take their place. This is why there are 40 million corporations after 250 years of capitalism. Sorry.

5652.strip.zoom.gif
When you just make shit up, you get a link.
What does your fear tell you! :D

When you just make shit up, you get a link.

please tell me what I made up or admit to be little more than a liar.

The typical "edit the post and then play dumb" of the pathological liar!

Your fabrication was highlighted for you so you would look like the fearful fool you are when you edit the post to play dumb.

What does your fear tell you, besides to play dumb?

If the market could not support the one competitor, what makes you think it will suddenly support two?

perhaps because after 50000 years there are 40 million businesses in the world and no monopoly except when associated with liberal govt!!

Anyone calling Bush a Liberal at any level really has no business calling others dumb.

Just sayin'

of course if so you would not be so afriad to tell us what conservative things he did. What does your fear teach you?

To name a few off the top of my head ...

• Cut taxes
  • Cut tariffs
  • Cut overtime pay
  • Supply side economics
  • Restricted abortions
  • Increased military
  • His USSC picks
  • Opposition to same-sex marriage

One of the things which cracks me up the most about the Conservative cult is how quickly its members try to distance themselves from the losers from within their own ranks. Usually by casting them as Liberals (which doesn't actually make them Liberals). Seems to me that Conservatism is a blind ideology where it truly believes it is perfect, meaning any imperfections aren't really a blight on the cause -- they're just Librul behavior. :cuckoo:

Just pointing out ... there was no response to this. I accept that as tacit agreement with my point. :thup:

First and foremost .... Conservatism does note equate to freedom.

wow are you slow. Conservatives are for freedom from liberal govt. When the liberal govt has power the individual does not. Can you grasp that? Liberal govt was the source of evil on earth. That is why our founders gave us freedom from big liberal govt. Do you understand now?

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground."-Thomas Jefferson

“I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations.”
― James Madison

Welcome to your first lesson in American History!
No, they didn't. I can't help that you are too ignorant to know they gave us freedom from England, a government which bastardized a mix of theocratic, monarchist, constitutional, and parliamentary -- and anything but Liberal, especially according to modern Liberalism. :eusa_doh:

What they founded was "republicanism," not to be confused with the modern day American Conservatives. They sought individual freedom which modern day Conservatives are often against and often in favor of corporate freedom. Individual freedom is not the same as corporate freedom. And they established a Constitution and a government to protect those individual freedoms. Both Liberals and Conservatives have roots in the founding of this nation. Only a complete abject idiot would assert only one side does. Posting certain quotes from certain founding fathers does not establish such idiocy as there are many quotes from many founders espousing positions which modern day Liberals also embrace.

. A completely free capitalist society, left to its own accords, will eventually devour itself and turn society into a two class system of haves and have not;

of course thats utter lunacy !!! For Bill Gates and Steve Jobs to make money in a free society they have to make stuff everyone can afford! Have nots cannot afford to make the rich, rich. Do you understand now?? And, the beauty of capitalism is that if you make too much money you inspire competition until eventually your profits are reduced to $ 0. This is why 10,000 companies go bankrupt each month due to natural capitalist regulation.

Welcome to your first lesson n Econ 101!! This has been a great day for you!!

Doesn't appear you're capable of providing lessons. :dunno: Seems you haven't learned the lesson of how badly laissez faire failed when we tried it in the U.S.

Because as you have admitted competition is an essential ingredient in Capitalism which results in the losers in the competition going bankrupt thus eliminating the competition. You don't even understand the stuff you post.

dear, when one competitor goes bankrupt 2 others take their place. This is why there are 40 million corporations after 250 years of capitalism. Sorry.

Well, no ... government regulations preventing monopolies; as well as promoting businesses, is why. If not for government intrusion, there would be a relatively small number of businesses controlling most of corporate America.

If the market could not support the one competitor, what makes you think it will suddenly support two?

perhaps because after 50000 years there are 40 million businesses in the world and no monopoly except when associated with liberal govt!!

You never heard of antitrust laws, have you? You do know that the U.S. government bans monopolies, don't you?

You never heard of antitrust laws, have you? You do know that the U.S. government bans monopolies, don't you?

and capitalism bans monopolies too if they become abusive in any way- right?.

Maybe you find the facts on the Dear wonderful leader Obambam great recession

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/361483-headed-for-a-recession.html#post9326126

"We crashed the economy but we don't like the way you tried to fix it." - GOP.

Reagan GDP dipped 5 times in 3 years. AND?

Increased (as a percentage) by five times what Obama's has.

Good thing the Dems WORKED WITH RONNIE, UNLIKE THE GOP AND OBAMA, And the hole Dubya dug IS much wider and deeper, according to EVERY credible economist!

Can we just call this thread Spamelot ?

Got it, you can't refute the facts on Dubya's failures!

If you'd pull your head out of your partisan ass long enough, you'd realize I am no fan of GWB.

He was a big failure in many ways.

Never said he was a success.

So get that....asswipe.

Never claimed YOU were a fan of his, but like MOST 'independent conservatives', you voted for him, twice right? lol

POINTING OUT DUBYA'S FAILURES DOESN'T TAKE YOU BEING A FAN OF HIS, JUST RECOGNIZING FACTUAL DATA AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE PRESENTED!

Got it, you can't refute the facts on Dubya's failures!

If you'd pull your head out of your partisan ass long enough, you'd realize I am no fan of GWB.

So get that....asswipe.

Never claimed YOU were a fan of his, but like MOST 'independent conservatives', you voted for him, twice right? lol

POINTING OUT DUBYA'S FAILURES DOESN'T TAKE YOU BEING A FAN OF HIS, JUST RECOGNIZING FACTUAL DATA AND EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE PRESENTED!

If you take ADD meds, they are not working.

You sniped that I couldn't refute the FACTS on GWB's failures.

Somehow you assume I want to....which I don't (first mistake).

At the same time, I still get tired of you bullshit spam on Obama and others with the Alinksy type effort to keep repeating some of this crap (even when it's been show to be contextually horsecrap) in the hope's we'll eventually embrace it.

Facts don't mean anything unless somebody sums them up and draws a conclusion.

Most of your conclusions are dead wrong.

So get that....asswipe.

At the same time, I still get tired of you bullshit spam on Obama and others with the Alinksy type effort to keep repeating some of this crap (even when it's been show to be contextually horsecrap) in the hope's we'll eventually embrace it.

Got it, MORE right wing crap NOT supported by empirical data or facts. Must be lonely in the right wing bubble?

So get that....asswipe.

PLEASE just ONE where it's 'contextually horsecrap'

PRETTY PLEASE? Just one?

Forum List

Back