Facts: How Obama Has Screwed Over Black America.

95% of the black electorate voted for Obama. Let's look at what he and the Democrats have done for them. And btw....all data is from Nate Silver....hardly a right wing darling.

1. Blacks are 250% more likely to live in poverty than whites. This has accelerated under the Obama Presidency.

2. The average median household income for blacks is 40% less than whites. This is down 10% since the year 2000.

3. Median family income for all Americans has dropped every year since 1999. It is down 8.7% over that time frame. This loss of income has accelerated under Obama.

There are many more facts...but you get the idea. Obama and the Democrats have not only failed to help blacks (or the rest of us) but have made things far worse. So can anyone explain the almost blind support black Americans have for the Democrat Party? Anyone?

Here is a key quote.

Big racial gaps remain: The median income of an African-American household was $34,600 in 2013, more than 40 percent less than the median non-Hispanic white household. The race gap has been little changed in recent years. It peaked at about 45 percent in the 1980s and narrowed to 35 percent in 2000, but has since lost much of that ground. More than a quarter of blacks live below the official poverty line, compared to 10 percent of whites.

A link to the full story. Five Years Of Recovery Haven 8217 t Boosted The Median Household Income FiveThirtyEight

Just a couple quick questions for you.
1. Why are every one of these threads about the left supposedly mistreating blacks started by lily white posters whose other posts are filled with extremely insulting and degrading remarks about blacks? All your so called concern for the treatment of blacks by the left doesn't hold much weight when you also say their mistreatment is deserved in other threads.

2. Why don't you just admit that you don't really care about blacks. While like minded teabaggers will certainly agree with everything you write, nobody else will.

Your mind-reading abilities are extraordinary. :)

You don't know what I think. You have no idea. I sincerely want a color blind society. The obsession with race needs to stop.

Not mind reading, just post reading. Everybody who has read your writings knows what you think, and it's a little late now to try to hide from it. You don't actually think anyone who is truly concerned about race relations will give your rant a second thought do you?

More butt hurt. :lol: I don't give a shit what you think. When someone resorts to bullshit to avoid discussing the facts it tells me all I need to know. Now go play in a place where everyone will agree with you. Adults are trying to have a real discussion. :D

Did I hit a nerve there? Will you answer the questions or stomp off pouting?

This chart shows how poverty has risen under Republicans and fallen under Democrats.

upload_2014-12-19_12-34-45.png

Poverty for blacks rose when Fed Chairman Volcker deliberately caused a recession under Carter, again when there was the post Cold War recession under Bush sr, and the prolonged failed Republican economic policies under Bush jr that caused the economic collapse of 2008. Obama has stabilized the situation but Republican obstruction has prevented any realistic Democratic programs to alleviate poverty.

The single largest drops in Poverty happened under JFK/Johnson and the Clinton administrations. Reagan did manage to reverse the damage caused by Volcker but that was undone again by Bush sr.

So the facts prove that WQ is lying his ass off as usual.

This chart shows how poverty has risen under Republicans and fallen under Democrats.

View attachment 35135

Poverty for blacks rose when Fed Chairman Volcker deliberately caused a recession under Carter, again when there was the post Cold War recession under Bush sr, and the prolonged failed Republican economic policies under Bush jr that caused the economic collapse of 2008. Obama has stabilized the situation but Republican obstruction has prevented any realistic Democratic programs to alleviate poverty.

The single largest drops in Poverty happened under JFK/Johnson and the Clinton administrations. Reagan did manage to reverse the damage caused by Volcker but that was undone again by Bush sr.

Your not very good at reading charts are you?

View attachment 35135

You haven't refuted anything that I posted or produced a single fact that contradicts that chart.

View attachment 35135

You haven't refuted anything that I posted or produced a single fact that contradicts that chart.
Uhmm.. the chart you provided refutes what you said.

Why is it that Liberals feign to champion "content of character" while Conservatives are accused of only seeing "the color of skin".

Fuck that shit.

Liberals are also all talk and little action. Conservations are far more charitable to the needy. Liberals don't walk their talk—conservatives do.

Sixteen months ago, Arthur C. Brooks, a professor at Syracuse University, published "Who Really Cares: The Surprising Truth About Compassionate Conservatism." The surprise is that liberals are markedly less charitable than conservatives.

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Conservatives More Liberal Givers

This data has been around for years, Aqua. You are absolutely correct. Conservatives.....particularly Christian Conservatives donate much more of their time and money to charity than Liberals.

I guess Liberals feel like the Government should do it...(i.e. spend anyone else's money but theirs. :lol: ).

I've also been in many businesses that involve tipping the person who assisted one in their goals, and liberals were the cheapest. Conservatives, the most generous. Always, this was true. Conservatives have more charity in their hearts and they don't need words or activists to bring attention to themselves for it.

^^^^ I speak generally. There are always exceptions, but rarely.

I've dealt with many businesses where tips are the majority of the income. Some people are just cheap when it comes to tipping. It crosses political boundaries, age, class, race, education...you name it. I paid for 7 years of college behind the bar and/or on the floor waiting tables. One the worst shifts on the floor was the Sunday morning after church rush. Families all pressed and dressed after church that will run you around like a crazy person and then leave a 10% tip. Sometimes they would just leave fake money with inspirational messages about the Lord on it instead of an actual tip.

"It crosses political boundaries, age, class, race, education"

They were all liberals, OR from a country and culture where tipping is not considered important. Agreed there are just some tightwads across the spectrum, but really, I do know well from whence I speak. Some of the oldest were the most charitable. Schoolteachers, Canadians....among the worst.

Bus tours of Canadians. Ugh! They were so nice but you knew you were going to get the shaft on the tip.

I spent 15 years in the restaurant business and I found poor tippers, in my area at least, was a mix of both. Unless somebody was wearing a pin/button or a political shirt it was very hard to gauge what side of the aisle they call home.

Last edited:
95% of the black electorate voted for Obama. Let's look at what he and the Democrats have done for them. And btw....all data is from Nate Silver....hardly a right wing darling.

1. Blacks are 250% more likely to live in poverty than whites. This has accelerated under the Obama Presidency.

2. The average median household income for blacks is 40% less than whites. This is down 10% since the year 2000.

3. Median family income for all Americans has dropped every year since 1999. It is down 8.7% over that time frame. This loss of income has accelerated under Obama.

There are many more facts...but you get the idea. Obama and the Democrats have not only failed to help blacks (or the rest of us) but have made things far worse. So can anyone explain the almost blind support black Americans have for the Democrat Party? Anyone?

Here is a key quote.

Big racial gaps remain: The median income of an African-American household was $34,600 in 2013, more than 40 percent less than the median non-Hispanic white household. The race gap has been little changed in recent years. It peaked at about 45 percent in the 1980s and narrowed to 35 percent in 2000, but has since lost much of that ground. More than a quarter of blacks live below the official poverty line, compared to 10 percent of whites.

A link to the full story. Five Years Of Recovery Haven 8217 t Boosted The Median Household Income FiveThirtyEight

Nothing you cited would have been better if McCain or Romney had been elected.

Maybe....but Obama was supposed to be the great racial healer that would unite all Americans. Remember? Hope & Change. :)

I stupidly voted for him in 2008 hoping in part his election would improve race relations. Instead they have gotten much worse.

He has been an incredibly divisive figure. The opposite of what was promised.

If race relations have gotten worse it's only because the rightwing bigots in this country have been emboldened.

Here is a key quote.

Nothing you cited would have been better if McCain or Romney had been elected.

Maybe....but Obama was supposed to be the great racial healer that would unite all Americans. Remember? Hope & Change. :)

I stupidly voted for him in 2008 hoping in part his election would improve race relations. Instead they have gotten much worse.

He has been an incredibly divisive figure. The opposite of what was promised.

If race relations have gotten worse it's only because the rightwing bigots in this country have been emboldened.
Statistically, support for Democrats means blacks will never become independent. Democrats keep the black man down at the same time they're distracting them with racist propaganda. So a real racist logically would support Democrats.

The GOP wants you to be independent. Democrats like Elizabeth Warren tell us we can't do a thing without government ... and because of that we need to give her a big chunk of our hard earned money.

Republicans shirk government...OK they don't but they'll tell u they really really want to but those dam liberals!

View attachment 35135

Your opinion is meaningless. Unless you provide hard facts proving me wrong you have nothing.

View attachment 35135

Your opinion is meaningless. Unless you provide hard facts proving me wrong you have nothing.
Are you actually saying your chart has no hard facts?

View attachment 35135

Are you actually saying your chart has no hard facts?

You are either trolling or have negative reading comprehension. Probably both given that you believe in Libertarian fairy tales.

Nothing to do with Obama- a continuation of Reaganist tax rates and policy, their obstruction of reforms including a jobs infrastructure act and a training program for 3 million tech jobs and others going begging. Hater dupes! Absolute brainwashed idiocy. see sig paragraph1. duh

Here is a key quote.

Just a couple quick questions for you.
1. Why are every one of these threads about the left supposedly mistreating blacks started by lily white posters whose other posts are filled with extremely insulting and degrading remarks about blacks? All your so called concern for the treatment of blacks by the left doesn't hold much weight when you also say their mistreatment is deserved in other threads.

2. Why don't you just admit that you don't really care about blacks. While like minded teabaggers will certainly agree with everything you write, nobody else will.

Your mind-reading abilities are extraordinary. :)

You don't know what I think. You have no idea. I sincerely want a color blind society. The obsession with race needs to stop.

Bull hit it spot on...The only times you even acknowledge the existence of discrimination its to put the blame on liberals
And I would say the only time liberals acknowledge the existence of discrimination is to put the blame on conservatives, doesn't seem that anyone wants to move the dialogue forward, does it.

Except that's bullshit. ... whenever someone mentions racism who runs in to defend it? Republicans.

And then you get mad when someone sees you as defending racism lol

Except that's bullshit. ... whenever someone mentions racism who runs in to defend it? Republicans.

Bullshit, when I disagreed with the healthcare bill, Democrats said I was a racist. In 2008 I didn't support Obama for President, Democrats said I was a racist I agreed with the Grand Jury on Michael, Democrats claim I am a racist. I disagreed with the Grand Jury in Eric's case but it doesn't fit an agenda for you Democrats.
Democrats frame everything as either race, sex or sexual persuasion. If anyone disagrees, you go to hate, racism, sexism or a homophobe. Of course this is a great way for Democrats not to confront the real issues, just blame others.

Also please show me where I ever defended racism, oh wait, that is just another Democrat spewing hate and trying to minimize the opposition. Stupid tactic, the voters are catching on to your bullshit.

Bullshit, when I disagreed with the healthcare bill, Democrats said I was a racist.

Suuuuuure

In 2008 I didn't support Obama for President, Democrats said I was a racist I agreed with the Grand Jury on Michael, Democrats claim I am a racist.

Right right...go on...

I disagreed with the Grand Jury in Eric's case but it doesn't fit an agenda for you Democrats.

Me? Or these imaginary people who give you such a hard time?

Democrats frame everything as either race, sex or sexual persuasion. If anyone disagrees, you go to hate, racism, sexism or a homophobe. Of course this is a great way for Democrats not to confront the real issues, just blame others.

I said Republicans defend racist and so far the only thing you done is whine about imaginary dems who call you names. Great defense?!

Also please show me where I ever defended racism, oh wait, that is just another Democrat spewing hate and trying to minimize the opposition. Stupid tactic, the voters are catching on to your bullshit.

I didnt say you whinebaby...I said republicans. There are literally hundreds of threads showing republicans doing so. Dont tell me you dont know about that or you dont know how to use the search function.

View attachment 35135

No girlfriend. Again...your reading skills need work. :( Link posted in the OP. It's from that hard right icon Nate Silver. :lol:

As usual...you're lying out your ass. :D

View attachment 35135

I love your chart, idiot. It shows the black poverty rate going up under Obama. Can't you even read your own bullshit? :lol: Try reading for once instead of the usual lies and crap. :D

I don't know why I post links with the facts. Seriously....are you incapable of reading basic English? You prove your ignorance over and over again.

This is a direct quote from Nate Silver's article. I emphasize.....direct quote.

"Big racial gaps remain: The median income of an African-American household was $34,600 in 2013, more than 40 percent less than the median non-Hispanic white household. The race gap has been little changed in recent years. It peaked at about 45 percent in the 1980s and narrowed to 35 percent in 2000, but has since lost much of that ground. More than a quarter of blacks live below the official poverty line, compared to 10 percent of whites."

Five Years Of Recovery Haven 8217 t Boosted The Median Household Income FiveThirtyEight

Last edited:

Forum List

Back