Facts Don't Matter Do They Libs?

oh do tell? with the press covering his ass at every turn.. Americans don't get the truth today. We gotta dig for it.

Your problem isn't that you aren't getting the truth, its that you equate right-wing smears with the truth.

Remember how Wright came out during the primaries and every cable news network was playing footage of it, and the speeches over and over and over again?

Remember how Obama was asked about Ayers during a national prime-time debate?

Not vetted my ass. He was vetted, and all this shit has already come out. Your just upset that it didn't stick.

well you partisan clown Ayers is not running for any office is he?

Tell me how, if I am neither a republican, nor a democrat and i am voting for neither JM nor BHO, I can be partisan?

All I have done is post accurate information as to who Billy Ayers is.

But I guess I am partisan because I have the absolute gall to question BHO right?

Woods Fund

Woods Fund of Chicago is a grantmaking foundation whose goal is to increase opportunities for less advantaged people and communities in the metropolitan area, including the opportunity to shape decisions affecting them. The foundation works primarily as a funding partner with nonprofit organizations. Woods supports nonprofits in their important roles of engaging people in civic life, addressing the causes of poverty and other challenges facing the region, promoting more effective public policies, reducing racism and other barriers to equal opportunity, and building a sense of community and common ground.

Woods Fund of Chicago

This is the Board they both served on.

They refuse to accept that these issues have already been settled.

They want to pretend that internet heresay is equivalant to McCain being rebuked by the senate in the Keating 5 scandal.

Tell me how, if I am neither a republican, nor a democrat and i am voting for neither JM nor BHO, I can be partisan?

All I have done is post accurate information as to who Billy Ayers is.

But I guess I am partisan because I have the absolute gall to question BHO right?

Yes. To bring up this issue is bullshit. It means you want McCain to win. It means when your racist little ass gets behind that curtain, you will vote for McCain. Don't give a rats ass what you say. :eusa_liar:You don't think that comes across Skull KKK Pilot?

What's John's middle name?

ah but McCain was exonerated of any wrongdoing while Ayers freely admits he set bombs that maimed and blinded police officers and "wishes" he had set more bombs

not really an apples to apples comparison.

McCain was rebuked by the senate for his actions in the Keating 5 scandal.

Obama has never been charged with a damn thing in any of these stupid issues because he has not even done anything to be charged for.

You can be a partisan hack against a certain party no matter what party you adhere to.

They refuse to accept that these issues have already been settled.

They want to pretend that internet heresay is equivalant to McCain being rebuked by the senate in the Keating 5 scandal.

we are the voters, until it has been settled in our minds it has not been settled. What I see is Brock and his thugs doing everything they can to hush this shit up. McCain was exonerated in the exhaustive Senate Hearings. Care to have a Senate Hearing on the Bill Ayers thing?

Your problem isn't that you aren't getting the truth, its that you equate right-wing smears with the truth.

Remember how Wright came out during the primaries and every cable news network was playing footage of it, and the speeches over and over and over again? Yes, and I remember Obama saying he never heard that stuff. I roflmao

Remember how Obama was asked about Ayers during a national prime-time debate? Yes, and he said he was someone in the neighborhood now I am roflmao
Not vetted my ass. He was vetted, and all this shit has already come out. Your just upset that it didn't stick.
He ain't been vetted. He's been sweeping but he hasn't been vetted

Any evidence he did hear that stuff?

As I said, hes been vetted. All of this stuff has come out already, been debated, and hey guess what, people like him anyway.

Whereas Keating 5 hasn't been in the news for years. So this should be fun :eusa_angel:

Any evidence he did hear that stuff?

As I said, hes been vetted. All of this stuff has come out already, been debated, and hey guess what, people like him anyway.

Whereas Keating 5 hasn't been in the news for years. So this should be fun :eusa_angel:

care to have a Senate hearing on the Ayers issue?

we are the voters, until it has been settled in our minds it has not been settled. What I see is Brock and his thugs doing everything they can to hush this shit up. McCain was exonerated in the exhaustive Senate Hearings. Care to have a Senate Hearing on the Bill Ayers thing?

Sure, lets have a senate hearing about having an acquaintance who was never convicted of a crime.

Oh wait, theres nothing wrong with that.

McCain has been vetted and he was rebuked by the congress for his actions in the Keating 5 scandal.

He took free trips from the guy to the guys private island getaway.

He did business with Mrs McCain and Dad.

Then he went and spoke to regulators for the guy and wrote letters on his behalf.

He had a really good laywer because his wife is filthy rich.

So the senate backed off him.

McCain was rebuked by the senate for his actions in the Keating 5 scandal.

Obama has never been charged with a damn thing in any of these stupid issues because he has not even done anything to be charged for.

You can be a partisan hack against a certain party no matter what party you adhere to.

Truth, let's be truthful here then, and the official word was "mild rebuke" from the Senate is not quote "charge" in the criminal sense. Yes, Charles Keating was charged and convicted in the scandal however to somehow make the connection that John McCain was charged in this if that is what is being attempted here is a stretch. I would suggest people read what John McCains actions actaully were in the Keating 5 scandal before they assume. John McCain had a relationship with Charles Keating going back to 1981 when Keating approached John McCain at a function and talked about his Naval career and how Keating was in the Navy as well. Yes Keating dontated to McCains campaign, yes Cindy McCain and her father had business dealings with Keting, but in the 80's in Arizona if you wanted something built here then you were most likely doing business with Keating. He was at one time Arizona's largest employer. I won't get into anymore details except to say leave a link like I left in the other post for people to decide. It is worth mentioning though that we seem to be talking about actions of Obama and McCain and blow them into epic proportions when we need to put the REAL things into perspective like our economy and the war on terror and what they are going to do about it.

McCain Profile: The Keating Five

Well its obvious this is a last ditch effort by Mccain to save his campaign. Its kind of sad but this time Obama will fight back.

Forum List

Back