Facts about Prof Dr. Mursi

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
1.He decided to live in his house instead of the presidential palace only agreeing to go there for work

2.He met the families of the shuhada who died in the protest 2 days ago

3.He saw the soldiers standing in the boiling heat outside the presidential palace, he forbade them to stand in the boiling heat

4.He doent wear any bullet proof shirts, as he showed yesterday in Tahrir, saying i fear no one but Allah

5.He forbade his car to block roads, and only a limited amount of cars to accompany him, Mubaruks cars when going anywhere in cairo would block the road for 2-3 hours causing chaos in traffic.

6.He went to Ayn Shams(just a normal area), yesterday and was speaking to the local people at night, and a fruit seller said who are you, he replied im Mohammed Mursi, the seller couldn't believe his eyes how the president of Egypt is out in the street speaking to the people and him.

7- His first words: "I fear Allah (swt) and no body else.. I will be always one of you. I have been given the authority over you, but I am not the best of you. If I do well, help me; and if I do wrong, set me right. Obey me so long as I obey Allah (swt)and His Messenger (s.a.w), but if I disobey Allah (swt) or His Messenger (s.a.w), you owe me no obedience." Takbeer Allah-hu-Akber..

Forum List

Back