Factory output up, Japans quake held up supply routes

• Banned
What will the right do if the economy recovers before the election?

• Banned
Economists blamed the decline in part on temporary factors. The crisis in Japan caused a parts shortage for some U.S. automakers and other manufacturers. High fuel prices left consumers with less money to spend on discretionary goods, such as appliances and furniture.

“The increase in manufacturing production suggests the economy is finally emerging from distortions posed by the Japanese production shutdowns, which wreaked havoc on the global manufacturing supply chain,” said Joseph LaVorgna, chief U.S. economist with Deutsche Bank Securities.

This is supposed to be the "Summer of Recovery". Instead it's the summer of "It Could be Worse".

Americans LOVE mediocrity and will reward it in 2012. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This is the 'hope and change' he talked about. He hopes the economy changes or else my hopes will be realized and he will soon change his address.

• Banned
as I would expect someone of your deep economic knowledge would

This article is about how the earhtquake in Japan effected Supply lines and our economy.

Your remark said this was the
"hope and Change" Obama talked about.

You also said you hope the eocnomy doesnt get better you fool

This is the 'hope and change' he talked about. He hopes the economy changes or else my hopes will be realized and he will soon change his address.

why would you hope the economy got worse just to win an election?

This article is about how the earhtquake in Japan effected Supply lines and our economy.

Your remark said this was the
"hope and Change" Obama talked about.

You also said you hope the eocnomy doesnt get better you fool

No, I did not say that. Do you have a reading problem, or are you just another irrational lefty?

Forum List

Back