Factcheck.org schools Biden on rape stats. (Biden=/=simple math)

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Snip-

Joe Biden falsely claimed on multiple occasions that the number of reported rapes in Flint, Mich., has skyrocketed since 2008 —providing different accounts at different events that do not square with FBI data. He started at a 152 percent increase, and since then has said rapes in Flint have tripled and even “quadrupled.” But FBI data show the number of rapes in Flint has gone down 11 percent, from 103 in 2008 to 92 in 2010.

FactCheck.org : Biden’s Whopper in Flint, Mich.

Snip-

Joe Biden falsely claimed on multiple occasions that the number of reported rapes in Flint, Mich., has skyrocketed since 2008 —providing different accounts at different events that do not square with FBI data. He started at a 152 percent increase, and since then has said rapes in Flint have tripled and even “quadrupled.” But FBI data show the number of rapes in Flint has gone down 11 percent, from 103 in 2008 to 92 in 2010.

FactCheck.org : Biden’s Whopper in Flint, Mich.

He must be so embarrassed...nah...not Gaffin' Joe BiteMe...:lol:

• Banned
The really sad part about this was if you saw the clip of Biden he even included fake outrage of the likes I can't recall in my memory from someone holding such high office. He looked like he wanted to cry and punch the camera man at the same time.

Better theatrical performance than seen in most tear jerker movies.

Biden and Obama lie all the time. Nothing unusual about this.
ILIE-1.jpg

(Image: EIB )​

Government spending on law enforcement in NYC is at it's highest in history.
Rape is up in NYC.

Wonder why Biden didn't speak about this?

Seriously, there's something wrong with Biden.... I used to think he's just an idiot, now I truly believe he has some defect.

Forum List

Back