Factcheck.org: Obama's False Medicare Claim

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Obama must be getting really worried if he's trying to scare senior citizens:

From Factcheck.org:

Obama accuses McCain of proposing to cut benefits. Not true.

Full story here

He has been doin it all year. Lets not forget the ad he put in New Mexico with McCain and Rush about Illegal Immigrants.

It's despicable

And all of McCain's adds are honest and above board.

Please, if you are going to call one out, call them both out.

The thing with MCain's adds are they are true. Can you point to one add that has not been true?

There is a difference between exaggeration and flat out lies.

Obama has been running commercials targeting senior citzines that have flat out lies.

Factcheck.org has about as much credibility as wikipedia. Neither are regulated and neither are reviewed nor do they provide actual facts only opinions.

The thing with MCain's adds are they are true. Can you point to one add that has not been true?

Are you fricken kidding me, go to the same website factcheck.org and there are over 30 lies Mccain has told, what a stupid question, you must live in a box.

Every Day?

Obama isnt going to raise capital gains tax?

The Corporate Tax?

Income Tax?

Don't really see the lie here

Every Day?

Obama isnt going to raise capital gains tax?

The Corporate Tax?

Income Tax?

Don't really see the lie here

Ok, then let me help you,

He is eliminating the capital gains on start up and small businesses
Fuck Corporate america, I work for the biggest bank in the country and they dont give 2 shits about anyone. I have worked for 3 very large banks and they have been outsourcing and using tax loopholes for years.

Income tax - If you net over $250k a year which I doubt you do and as we know 95% of americans dont, and if your just over you use write offs to get under, its not that difficult, just dont take your taxes to H&R block and go to an accountant instead.

Forum List

Back