FACT: Trump Supporters Are More Racially Diverse than TV Industry

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This does not surprise me at all as people who work out of the camera in the entertainment industry are some of the most racist people I have ever met, bar none.

Dirty Little Emmy Secret: Trump Supporters Much More Racially Diverse Than Lily-White Television

According to a just-released study, minority actors make up only 11.4 percent of the lead actors in television roles. Things are not much better for supporting non-white roles, where white actors “account for about three-quarters of the scripted roles on cable and broadcast.”

In other words, while minorities make up nearly 40 percent of the American population, oh-so progressive Hollywood reduces the minority presence on television to a mere 11 percent in lead roles and a mere 25 percent in all roles.

Let us now compare Hollywood’s horrible record of racial diversity on television to the racial diversity of those Hollywood relentlessly blasts as racists, meaning: those awful Trump Supporters.

Only 58 percent of Trump supporters are white. Of that remaining non-white 42 percent, eight percent are black, while 29 percent are Hispanic.

Compare that to the 89% of lead television roles and 75% of all television roles that are white.​

This does not surprise me at all as people who work out of the camera in the entertainment industry are some of the most racist people I have ever met, bar none.

Dirty Little Emmy Secret: Trump Supporters Much More Racially Diverse Than Lily-White Television

According to a just-released study, minority actors make up only 11.4 percent of the lead actors in television roles. Things are not much better for supporting non-white roles, where white actors “account for about three-quarters of the scripted roles on cable and broadcast.”

In other words, while minorities make up nearly 40 percent of the American population, oh-so progressive Hollywood reduces the minority presence on television to a mere 11 percent in lead roles and a mere 25 percent in all roles.

Let us now compare Hollywood’s horrible record of racial diversity on television to the racial diversity of those Hollywood relentlessly blasts as racists, meaning: those awful Trump Supporters.

Only 58 percent of Trump supporters are white. Of that remaining non-white 42 percent, eight percent are black, while 29 percent are Hispanic.

Compare that to the 89% of lead television roles and 75% of all television roles that are white.​
only 11.4 percent of the lead actors in Television roles. hmmm

So what is the percentage of minorities in the lead roles in the Administration?

Out of 23 Cabinet positions that require confirmation- 2 are minorities.

Less than 10% in a leading role.

Go Team Trump.

The only way the GOP is racially diverse is because not everyone in the party is human. That's the only way.

40 % sounds a bit much to me. What do you think? Should minorities be 40 %? And why is there suddenly a difference at all, when it comes to benefit "minorities". Aren´t we all the same, even like robots, according to the multis?

40 % sounds a bit much to me. What do you think? Should minorities be 40 %? And why is there suddenly a difference at all, when it comes to benefit "minorities". Aren´t we all the same, even like robots, according to the multis?
We are all equal, but some are MORE equal than others.

Forum List

Back