FACT: Obama is GWB on Super Steriods, I told you people

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Now he bombs the very same place Reagan did with Tomahawk missiles in the 80s
Until recently the up-tick in predator drone attacks in Pakistan made W look like a saint.

And this "action" with Libya, Congress okay with this?
people forget that Congress approved the war with Iraq

I told yawl a week ago
BHO is GWB on steriods

And I was here telling you that you were right.

Military action against a brutal dictator who didn't attack us and isn't capable of attacking us.

I'll be one of those rare loony americans who stands on principle and is against this when either party does it.

I think you guys misunderstand. Having Goldman Sachs executives in your Cabinet and bombing Middle East countries is "Hope and Change".

Military action against a brutal dictator who didn't attack us and isn't capable of attacking us.

I'll be one of those rare loony americans who stands on principle and is against this when either party does it.

It is crazy
bombing same exact tent Reagan did in the 80

It is crazy

And he said something he would never do it again and we as a country should never do it again.

I'm not a Reagan fan, but on this he was right, the Middle East simply can't be americanized, so stop trying.

It is crazy

And he said something he would never do it again and we as a country should never do it again.

I'm not a Reagan fan, but on this he was right, the Middle East simply can't be americanized, so stop trying.

I wonder at what point and time the american public as a whole will take notice

Ultimately Hussein, Qadaffi were problems that previous administrations left to be dealt with by future President's.

It is crazy

I wonder at what point and time the american public as a whole will take notice

It'll never happen, we're passed the point of learning.

We're at a point now where we view our bonds with politicians as the same unbreakable bond as our families and our beliefs in what they say as strong as our religious beliefs.

Until recently the up-tick in predator drone attacks in Pakistan made W look like a saint.

I told yawl a week ago
BHO is GWB on steriods

Um..no he's not.

He's just a more effective President.

I for one like the fact that more terrorists are being killed.

I told yawl a week ago
BHO is GWB on steriods

How do you justify comparing obie wan to President Bush if Bush followed the constitution and obie did not?

I told yawl a week ago
BHO is GWB on steriods

How do you justify comparing obie wan to President Bush if Bush followed the constitution and obie did not?

Willow you're smarter than that, no president has given a damn about the Constitution in a very very long time.

I told yawl a week ago
BHO is GWB on steriods

Willow you're smarter than that, no president has given a damn about the Constitution in a very very long time.

The fact remains President Bush followed the constitution and asked the Congress for approval.

The fact remains President Bush followed the constitution and asked the Congress for approval.

No he didn't. Congress didn't declare war, and haven't since world war 2. There's a reason why they didn't just approve of a budget in 1941, they declared war specifically, haven't since.

I told yawl a week ago
BHO is GWB on steriods

Um..no he's not.

More effective?
so your a bush hater?
GWB had No child left behind
BHO has no teacher left behind
W = Medicare B
BHO = Obama-care
Tax policy = Ditto
Gitmo = Ditto
Drones attacking Pakistan: BHO is W on steroids
W = 150 billion in deficit spending
BHO = 1.5 trillion, same
GM
W = Loans with collateral 17 billion
BHO gives them 50-70 billion (GMAC, Etc...)
more effective?
W = Iraq with congress
BHO = Libya with U.N.

No he didn't. Congress didn't declare war, and haven't since world war 2. There's a reason why they didn't just approve of a budget in 1941, they declared war specifically, haven't since.

why do you Libs keep claiming that?
never mind, I know why, i is the very reason BHO got elected
Iraq Resolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

n a major victory for the White House, the Senate early Friday voted 77-23 to authorize President Bush to attack Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuses to give up weapons of mass destruction as required by U.N. resolutions.

Senate approves Iraq war resolution - CNN

Whats sad is Obama has done some of the things that Bush has done, but there is a difference. We haven't invaded the country with soldiers on the ground and the only reason we have done anything is because the dictator was attacking his own people with an army.

Now the very same people who are attacking him have show it's all about politics to them, as they for years have stood up for what Bush did, even though he didn't use the information he had and instead chose to use the information that made his point.
There was no war going on during the when we attacked IRAQ and Saddam was not attacking his own people at the time.

I don't like the idea of interfering in any other countries business short of stopping mass killings and that is it, we should not be nation building. If Obama does that then he should be out in a heartbeat.

I told yawl a week ago
BHO is GWB on steriods

Um..no he's not.

More effective?
so your a bush hater?
GWB had No child left behind
BHO has no teacher left behind
W = Medicare B
BHO = Obama-care
Tax policy = Ditto
Gitmo = Ditto
Drones attacking Pakistan: BHO is W on steroids
W = 150 billion in deficit spending
BHO = 1.5 trillion, same
GM
W = Loans with collateral 17 billion
BHO gives them 50-70 billion (GMAC, Etc...)
more effective?
W = Iraq with congress
BHO = Libya with U.N.

Bush lied to congress to get authorization to commit what amounts to a war crime, authorized the use of torture and oversaw the near collapse of the American Economy. All things near and dear to the hearts of Conservatives.

Obama's the man with the hip waders and shovel to get rid of the crap left by the Hero of Conservatives and Conservatism..George W. Bush.

Pretty good, they had hundreds of inspectors on the ground with unfettered inspections and nothing was found. They were order out because Saddam couldn't prove he had gotten rid of WMD. There was no threat, there was no killing, there was NO SENSE in getting 4500 American kids killed and 100,000 Iraqi's and upwards of 1 million injured all because we could.
You people make me sick in your political BS. I was for GWB in 2000, and when he invaded Iraq I voted against him as I will with Obama if he puts troops on the ground.

Whats sad is Obama has done some of the things that Bush has done, but there is a difference. We haven't invaded the country with soldiers on the ground and the only reason we have done anything is because the dictator was attacking his own people with an army.

Now the very same people who are attacking him have show it's all about politics to them, as they for years have stood up for what Bush did, even though he didn't use the information he had and instead chose to use the information that made his point.
There was no war going on during the when we attacked IRAQ and Saddam was not attacking his own people at the time.

I don't like the idea of interfering in any other countries business short of stopping mass killings and that is it, we should not be nation building. If Obama does that then he should be out in a heartbeat.

No Saddam had been ignoring what he was told to do after his stupid move in 1991
Saddam was stupid, he acted stupidly and when 9-11 occurred W said get out or else
after 18 months he took the or else
ou know you Liberals act as though 9-11 never happened and that W just woke one day and decided to go-to war

This is the U.N.
6 weeks before we invade
Where did this anthrax get off to?

Blix: weapons and anthrax still unaccounted for
3:40PM GMT 27 Jan 2003
Iraq has not yet come to genuinely accept disarmament, according to Hans Blix, the United Nations's chief weapons inspector.
Iraq has co-operated with his team on providing access but it needed to go further, Mr Blix told the UN Security Council.
He said: "It would appear from our experience so far that Iraq has decided in principle to provide co-operation on process, notably access.
"A similar decision is indispensable to provide co-operation on substance in order to bring the disarmament task to completion, through the peaceful process of inspection, and to bring the monitoring task on a firm course."
Touching on the question of how much time inspectors need, he said he shared "the sense of urgency" to achieve disarmament within "a reasonable period of time".
The UN Security Council was meeting to hear Mr Blix's first report following the return of weapons inspectors to Iraq last November.
Of the declaration of weapons made by Iraq under UN resolution 1441, he said: "Regrettably, the 12,000-page declaration does not seem to contain any new material."
Mr Blix said the declaration had failed to account for 6,500 chemical warfare bombs, adding that 12 empty chemical warheads recently found in a bunker south of Baghdad "could be the tip of the iceberg".
Iraq had also failed to prove it had destroyed all of its anthrax, Mr Blix said. There were "strong indications" that it had produced more than it had admitted.
He recalled that Iraq had declared that it produced 8,500 litres of anthrax and unilaterally destroyed the stock in the summer of 1991. But there was "no convincing evidence of destruction," he said.
He added that Iraq had not fully accounted for stocks of precursor chemicals used to make VX nerve gas. Baghdad had also lied about how close it had come to weaponising the gas in the late 1980s.
Mr Blix added that Iraq has refused to co-operate with a request from UN weapons inspectors regarding flights of U-2 spy planes for aerial imagery and surveillance.
Mr Blix, who is charged with overseeing the elimination of Iraq's chemical and biological weapons and long-range missiles, was accompanied by Mohamed ElBaradei, the director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency.

Mr ElBaradei said that his inspectors had found no evidence that Iraq had revived its weapons programme after it was destroyed following the Gulf War.
But he said that inspectors needed more time to provide "credible assurance" that Iraq has no nuclear weapons programme.
He also urged Iraq to provide more information about the pre-1991 weapons programme.
John Negroponte, the United States ambassador to the UN, said that nothing Mr Blix and Mr ElBaradei had said indicated that Iraq had disarmed. He said: "Iraq is back to business as usual."

Forum List

Back