Fact is fact, Tea Partiers are extremists

Right-wing extremists taint Tea Party protests, hurt conservative cause | The Eagle Online

This was from a conservative on conservatives. The Tea Partiers are sick extremist monkeys with severe mental issues and are in need of help. When you believe lies are the truth and believe it as gospel something is wrong.

Yes, we ARE ESTREMELY pissed off at you and your ILK>

Extremely mentally retarded, extremely full of hate, extremely deluded, extremely uneducated, extreme deluded, and above all, extremely pissed off angry at having a black president as leader of a still majority white country, and you are also extremely pissed that your ancestors who ran the slave plantations didn't envision this.

Right-wing extremists taint Tea Party protests, hurt conservative cause | The Eagle Online

This was from a conservative on conservatives. The Tea Partiers are sick extremist monkeys with severe mental issues and are in need of help. When you believe lies are the truth and believe it as gospel something is wrong.

Extremely mentally retarded, extremely full of hate, extremely deluded, extremely uneducated, extreme deluded, and above all, extremely pissed off angry at having a black president as leader of a still majority white country, and you are also extremely pissed that your ancestors who ran the slave plantations didn't envision this.

No no asshole. We don't care about his skin color. That's your thang, you racist shithead.

We care about the fact that he's a demagogue and a Marxist and a shitty President and a failure and endangering this Republic.

yeah,, you have played that black president bullshit for a full year,, I'm sure it does piss people off to have that estremely dumbassed argument shoved into their faces,, i bet a lot of people will rethink it before they do it again so by your logic we can sit here and say you racist black people were against President George W. Bush because he was white. what a monumental fail you and your black president are..

Hey Tea Party nutters, here's something to help you say whats really inside, now Repeat after me:

"I hate having a black president, America is for white people, we are scared that the black president is going to take away our white privilege, therefore we must organize to take it back as the Tea Party."

Be honest with your deluded selves, this is what you really all think, this is why you're mad.

yeah,, you have played that black president bullshit for a full year,, I'm sure it does piss people off to have that estremely dumbassed argument shoved into their faces,, i bet a lot of people will rethink it before they do it again so by your logic we can sit here and say you racist black people were against President George W. Bush because he was white. what a monumental fail you and your black president are..

The truth hurts doesn't it? I've hit a nerve, you're mad angry because you have a black president and its eating you from inside really bad, because you feel threatened by a black man in charge.

Hey Tea Party nutters, here's something to help you say whats really inside, now Repeat after me:

"I hate having a black president, America is for white people, we are scared that the black president is going to take away our white privilege, therefore we must organize to take it back as the Tea Party."

Be honest with your deluded selves, this is what you really all think, this is why you're mad.

poor little whiney assed monkey. cry us a river. call rev wright.. you went to his church didn't you?

Why wouldnt upholding the Constitution be considered extreme by people who want to progress past it?

poor little whiney assed monkey. cry us a river. call rev wright.. you went to his church didn't you?

Why are you mad? The truth shouldn't make you mad, it makes you free, as long as you continue to deny the truth you're a slave to it.

Really?

Please provide a link to tea party members saying Obama's a Muslim.

Lying sack of shit.

I've seen tea partiers who said this. They do exist, but from my experience they were a pretty small minority and nobody took them seriously. Course that's just my experience.

The truth hurts doesn't it? I've hit a nerve, you're mad angry because you have a black president and its eating you from inside really bad, because you feel threatened by a black man in charge.

I don't have a black president. he ain't my president, and no I'm not mad.. cause I don't have a black president.

Why are you mad? The truth shouldn't make you mad, it makes you free, as long as you continue to deny the truth you're a slave to it.

You know the Truth now? I could have sworn the left were the ones who argued that there is no truth.

did ya call the bullfrog?

What's that growing out the back of your head?

The Tea Party is a group of disaffected folks.

They totally bought into the Republican campaign rhetoric, of lower taxes, smaller government, etc.. That rhetoric became ideology. The problem was that that rhetoric was never ever actionable in governance. While the Reps spouting the rhetoric knew it wasn't actionable they knew it would bring in votes. And it certainly did. Well the Reps couldn't deliver, but the masses they kept spouting this rhetoric to, still believe it to be possible. Hence the Tea Party movement. A large froup that has bought into a false ideology.

My question is what are these folks going to do when they lose at the ballot box and are faced with the reality that their ideology is false???

democrwats equal one big cluster fuck they have to ass kiss and bribe each other to git er done..

The Tea Party is a group of disaffected folks.

They totally bought into the Republican campaign rhetoric, of lower taxes, smaller government, etc.. That rhetoric became ideology. The problem was that that rhetoric was never ever actionable in governance. While the Reps spouting the rhetoric knew it wasn't actionable they knew it would bring in votes. And it certainly did. Well the Reps couldn't deliver, but the masses they kept spouting this rhetoric to, still believe it to be possible. Hence the Tea Party movement. A large froup that has bought into a false ideology.

My question is what are these folks going to do when they lose at the ballot box and are faced with the reality that their ideology is false???

and what exactly is unactionable about cutting taxes and spending?

Forum List

Back