Fact is fact; Dems threatening Tea Party participants...

What is going on is that those who participate in the tea parties, literally or in spirit, are being forced into defending against the nutters, which is where the Democrats and MSM are focusing.

I'm tired of it. As near, if not all the tea party associations have released news briefings condemning any hateful acts or words, the focus needs to shift back to the hcp and other policies that are going to be addressed in the next session. They should stop responding to charges regarding acts they've nothing to do with.

• Banned
If you don't respond, the attacks become more outrageous. You have to call them on their lies.

If you don't respond, the attacks become more outrageous. You have to call them on their lies.

When appropriate. Truth is, the reason for the tea parties is being lost, which of course was the point.

• Banned
No it's not. Palin's turned it into a huge movement. I've seen nothing but Palin for the last three days, talking to HUGE crowds.

What is going on is that those who participate in the tea parties, literally or in spirit, are being forced into defending against the nutters, which is where the Democrats and MSM are focusing.

I'm tired of it. As near, if not all the tea party associations have released news briefings condemning any hateful acts or words, the focus needs to shift back to the hcp and other policies that are going to be addressed in the next session. They should stop responding to charges regarding acts they've nothing to do with.

I agree. Do not respond to much and move on.

The tea parties will continue to be peaceful, the AMerican public will see that the charges from the left are trumped up. In the end the left loses.

LOL. Poor, poor babies. You Teabag nutters have shown your true colors, and the rest of the citizens of this fair nation are understanding what you are all about.

LOL. Poor, poor babies. You Teabag nutters have shown your true colors, and the rest of the citizens of this fair nation are understanding what you are all about.
You shouldn't talk about yourself and your fellow cocksuckers that way.

Now, the tea party movement on the other hand is about restoring fiscal responsibility and accountabilty to government.

Something I know people like you big gpvernment corporate stooges loathe.

It needs to stop on BOTH sides.

And the Tea Party in my opinion is a complete joke, for you don't have the earmark Queen be your spokesperson if want to be taken seriously.

The only people not taking them seriously are the fringe left wing lunatics.

Going to the April 10th 7:15pm in Lansing, MI. It was actually the wife's idea this afternoon while Palin was speaking. Most likely my oldest stepson will go too. It will be a great way to support this nation and the Constitution.

I know people who went to DC, and my brother in law just retired and so has freed himself up to participate as well.

It needs to stop on BOTH sides.

And the Tea Party in my opinion is a complete joke, for you don't have the earmark Queen be your spokesperson if want to be taken seriously.
Your opinion is nonsense if that is the case, and in fact, it is a complete joke.

BTW, the joke's on you, because its the only thing protesting out of control government spending.

Forum List

Back