FACT: In Spain, For Every GREEN JOB Created, 2 1/2 Are LOST !!!

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
And the GORE/Obami Salami LIEbtard Scamsters are STILL puking out their emesis.

wow ask Dickless Cheney how many he created while laughing all the way to the Haliburton bank , go figure

shoot first, ask DIck

Last edited:

Heard it on National TV.

On three or four occasions.

Do your own research if you don't believe this info.

In fact I heard just that this AM on the news.

YOu can check factcheck.org under green jobs to get some thoughts on green jobs. Seems most think the green jobs push will cost more jobs than it will creat.

Equally as concerning is the fact that Federal organizations are required to purchase goods from the Federal Prison's Industries (the organization that produces goods within prisons to keep inmates gainfully occupied) if those goods are produced by FPI. Conveniently, FPI is now looking at green products. This, in essence, cuts the opportunities for private sector businesses to sell to the government - in favor if prisoners. Less green jobs for the unemployed, but on the plus side, if you break the law and end up in prison, you'll get a green job.

Seems kind of like favoritism to me.

Heard it on National TV.

YOu can check factcheck.org under green jobs to get some thoughts on green jobs. Seems most think the green jobs push will cost more jobs than it will creat.

Yea, I heard it too. This Pakistani guy who owns the Quickie-Mart was saying the same thing. But he was wearing a tin-foil hat at the time so I am not that sure of him

Link about 'sustainable' green jobs in Spain.

Reuters.com

President Obama has promised to help create millions of new green jobs, saying that doing so will spur the U.S. economy toward recovery — and has held out Spain as having “surged ahead” of the rest of the world by investing in renewable energy.

But a new study of Spain’s renewable energy initiatives has found that creating green jobs actually destroys jobs in other sectors — and most of the time doesn’t lead to permanent employment.

The study, which was directed by an economics professor at Juan Carlos University of Madrid, found that every green job created by the Spanish government destroyed an average of 2.2 other jobs, and that only 1 in 10 were permanent.

Heard it on National TV.

Yea, I heard it too. This Pakistani guy who owns the Quickie-Mart was saying the same thing. But he was wearing a tin-foil hat at the time so I am not that sure of him

Even if your Messiah Obami Salami, and/or his Prophet Gore the Bore rose from Hades and CONFESSED that they inundated you with their usual BULLSHIT you'd still think that they were righteous. That's how fucking hopeless you LIEbtards are.

This GREEN JOB CREATION fiasco is just another proof of your psychosis. These LIEbtard Political Charlatans can rub your schnozzle in their doo all day long, and you would still walk away thinking that you inhaled the fragrance of a heavenly flower. Clueless moron.

Last edited:

Even if your Messiah Obami Salami, and/or his Prophet Gore the Bore rose from Hades and CONFESSED that they inundated you with their usual BULLSHIT you'd still think that they were righteous. That's how fucking hopeless you LIEbtards are.

This GREEN JOB CREATION fiasco is just another proof of your psychosis. These LIEbtard Political Charlatans can rub your schnozzle in their doo all day long, and you would still walk away thinking that you inhaled the fragrance of a heavenly flower. Clueless moron.

Cool!

You managed to rhyme Obami with Salami and Gore with Bore

No wonder Republicans have done so well in the last two elections. You just can't keep down intellect like this

Cool!

No wonder Republicans have done so well in the last two elections. You just can't keep down intellect like this

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Admittedly, I can't compete with the LIEbtards' indisputable talent for DEFLECTION (which we just witnessed on the part of Wingy-Dingy).....but then as an ANTI-LIEb I never had to.

Not that I'm a Republican (certainly not a Conservative), but you're correct that the Republicans couldn't match MARXIST Obami Salami's expertise in being a semi-negroid playing the 24/7 National Media's inculcation of an unjustified Negroid PC guilt trip on the naive American Public.

But, the Lib controlled National Media's power is begining to munch the tumbleweed, example: this Lib's mouthpiece (together with their brainless ally, the Hollywierdos) did a helluva job on The Ultimate American Woman, Sarah Palin during the hapless McCain campaign.....but lookee what's happening NOW !!!!!

Tea Parties are springing up all over the Nation (the "Tea bagger" epithets from the puky Left notwithstanding).... Gore-the-Bore's credibility is in free fall. A strong indicator of this slimebag's popularity with grassroots America: Gore-the-Bore's book sale: 40,000. Classy Sarah's: over ONE MILLION, projected to THREE MILLION.

More telling: the fact that MARXIST Obami Salami and his crazed stooge Pelosi's MARXIST AGENDA is unravelling.....And, the irrefutable Scam Artiste's background history of being a rock solid COMMIE from both his mommy's and daddy's side, the reputation of Obami's Rapist and Murderous Commie Cousin ODINGA known as the "AFRICAN STALIN" throughout Africa.....LIAR Obami -Salami TWENTY YEAR tenure in the Black Racist whackjob ("pastor, friend and mentor") Wright's Church, this Scam Artiste's self-acknowledged friendship with the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL and MANIACAL TERRORIST COMMIE Bill Ayers from whose home MARXIST Obami-Salami kicked off his Senatorial Career, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.....

.......ALL THIS WILL COME TO HAUNT THIS POLITICAL FRAUD !!!!!

Cool!

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Admittedly, I can't compete with the LIEbtards' indisputable talent for DEFLECTION (which we just witnessed on the part of Wingy-Dingy).....but then as an ANTI-LIEb I never had to.

Not that I'm a Republican (certainly not a Conservative), but you're correct that the Republicans couldn't match MARXIST Obami Salami's expertise in being a semi-negroid playing the 24/7 National Media's inculcation of an unjustified Negroid PC guilt trip on the naive American Public.

But, the Lib controlled National Media's power is begining to munch the tumbleweed, example: this Lib's mouthpiece (together with their brainless ally, the Hollywierdos) did a helluva job on The Ultimate American Woman, Sarah Palin during the hapless McCain campaign.....but lookee what's happening NOW !!!!!

Tea Parties are springing up all over the Nation (the "Tea bagger" epithets from the puky Left notwithstanding).... Gore-the-Bore's credibility is in free fall. A strong indicator of this slimebag's popularity with grassroots America: Gore-the-Bore's book sale: 40,000. Classy Sarah's: over ONE MILLION, projected to THREE MILLION.

More telling: the fact that MARXIST Obami Salami and his crazed stooge Pelosi's MARXIST AGENDA is unravelling.....And, the irrefutable Scam Artiste's background history of being a rock solid COMMIE from both his mommy's and daddy's side, the reputation of Obami's Rapist and Murderous Commie Cousin ODINGA known as the "AFRICAN STALIN" throughout Africa.....LIAR Obami -Salami TWENTY YEAR tenure in the Black Racist whackjob ("pastor, friend and mentor") Wright's Church, this Scam Artiste's self-acknowledged friendship with the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL and MANIACAL TERRORIST COMMIE Bill Ayers from whose home MARXIST Obami-Salami kicked off his Senatorial Career, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.....

.......ALL THIS WILL COME TO HAUNT THIS POLITICAL FRAUD !!!!!

Way to go guatama. I guess your post just about says it all on OL'BO and I couldn't agree more. Guess 2010 and 2012 will be very interesting.

Link about 'sustainable' green jobs in Spain.

Reuters.com

President Obama has promised to help create millions of new green jobs, saying that doing so will spur the U.S. economy toward recovery — and has held out Spain as having “surged ahead” of the rest of the world by investing in renewable energy.

But a new study of Spain’s renewable energy initiatives has found that creating green jobs actually destroys jobs in other sectors — and most of the time doesn’t lead to permanent employment.

The study, which was directed by an economics professor at Juan Carlos University of Madrid, found that every green job created by the Spanish government destroyed an average of 2.2 other jobs, and that only 1 in 10 were permanent.

Madness. Of course, the Eugenicists plan on limiting population growth and killing the undesirables, so this makes perfect sense.

Forum List

Back