Fact-checking today's torrent of tweets by trump

Fake news isn't an opinion. Proving why you believe fake news

When that opinion is based on fake news, it is fake.
So fake news cannot be an opinion?
It's nothing but
So who is to blame, the MSM for providing fake news or the idiots that listen to it?
Both

Fake news isn't an opinion. Proving why you believe fake news

It's nothing but
So who is to blame, the MSM for providing fake news or the idiots that listen to it?
Both
Well at least Facebook and Youtube will start filtering out what fake news is for us now. We cant do it ourselves anymore apparently.

That was why I became a Democrat. Right wingers are why I stay a Democrat.
honesty is hardly a leftist thing.

Much more so than a right wing trait. Your obese orange leader has been caught in thousands of demonstrable lies.
nope.

Yo, can you answer this honestly? did hitlery have her phones and Servers bleach bit, yes or no?

That was investigated, and they found no evidence of law breaking. Of course that is your cue to start another diatribe about the imagenary "DEEP STATE" and then

And just because somebody said on CNN that it was properly investigated you believed it.

The FBI said it was properly investigated.

Much more so than a right wing trait. Your obese orange leader has been caught in thousands of demonstrable lies.
nope.

Yo, can you answer this honestly? did hitlery have her phones and Servers bleach bit, yes or no?

That was investigated, and they found no evidence of law breaking. Of course that is your cue to start another diatribe about the imagenary "DEEP STATE" and then

And just because somebody said on CNN that it was properly investigated you believed it.

who Comey? hahahaa:auiqs.jpg:

It's nothing but
Both
Well at least Facebook and Youtube will start filtering out what fake news is for us now. We cant do it ourselves anymore apparently.
No idea what that means. It sounds like a snarky fail

It's nothing but
Both
No really, this has been implemented already, Facebook claimed it no longer is a platform, it can now filter content. Youtube is also deleting videos it no longer agrees with.

It's nothing but
Both
No really, this has been implemented already, Facebook claimed it no longer is a platform, it can now filter content. Youtube is also deleting videos it no longer agrees with.
Ok?

I asked you if they were bleach bit or not. yes or no?

I assume they were. So? What law was broken? You never cleaned crap off a hard drive? I do it all the time.
well yes they were. it is illegal while under subpoena, which they were.

You really need to head to Washington and tell them. They didn't find anything worth prosecuting.
How many times are you going to repeat that lie?

You think they did find something to prosecute?
Comey gave Congress a long list of her crimes, then said he wasn't going to prosecute.

It's nothing but
Both
They aren't filtering fake news, dumbass. They are filtering conservatives. Only a Stalinist would approve.

nope.

And you took their word for it.
Hillary never was under oath.
They only interviewed her once.
Other witnesses were allowed to be in the room during the interview.
Any one of the above is proof that this investigation was a total sham.

This so-called investigation was total horseshit.
I had a more difficult interview for my security clearance in the Army
I had to answer questions under oath.

Hitlery was being investigated for espionage, obstruction of justice, mishandling classified communications, and destruction of evidence belonging to the government.

Evidence has surfaced since the interview that shows that the investigation was a total sham.
Many members of the FBI are now being investigated for crimes, including the FBI agent that conducted the interview.
So how in the fuck can you take their word for anything?

nope.

Hitlery was being investigated for espionage, obstruction of justice, mishandling classified communications, and destruction of evidence belonging to the government.

Evidence has surfaced since the interview that shows that the investigation was a total sham.
Many members of the FBI are now being investigated for crimes, including the FBI agent that conducted the interview.

So you;re saying the House investigation was a total sham and total horseshit? They did much worse there. Witmesses just said "I'm not answering" No legal grounds. Not invoking the 5th. Just not talking. They didn't even question the most important witnesses. Are you saying that investigation was horse shit too?

nope.

So you;re saying the House investigation was a total sham and total horseshit? They did much worse there. Witmesses just said "I'm not answering" No legal grounds. Not invoking the 5th. Just not talking. They didn't even question the most important witnesses. Are you saying that investigation was horse shit too?

House investigations are a total waste of time and money.They are done merely for political purposes. They have practically no power to indict, but simply used as oversight.

Both
Ok?
You live in a cave man?

Ok?
You live in a cave man?
Another non sequitor

Ok?
You live in a cave man?

I live in a man-cave.

Ok?
You live in a cave man?

I live in a man-cave.
I just realize it would be difficult to live in a caveman.

Ok?
You live in a cave man?

I live in a man-cave.
You tried? Strange.

Fact checking is stupid if one is leftist.

Ok?
You live in a cave man?

I live in a man-cave.
You tried? Strange.

Fact checking is stupid if one is leftist.
Does fact checking with CNN count?

Forum List

Back