fact checking beck's cpac speech

Admittedly the original post is partisan...albeit true. What's amazing/dumbfounding is that instead of just saying "yeah, he was wrong and he's a hack" people play it off by saying the government should be fact-checked more.

well...duh. Why can't we all agree to work towards a debate about the merits of real ideas instead of being so partisan all the time?

What was partisan about the speech? Are you saying that wanting honest politicians, wanting lower taxes, and cutting waste and unconstitutional spending is a partisan issue?

You obviously missed the speech.
It has become apparent that you have not watched the speech at all. That was exactly what his theme was.

Stop the spending. And he did not exclude the GOP in his remarks.

The Conservatives are the ones that gave rise to the tea baggers. The tea baggers are the ones arguing against taxes and big government.

Most of what the pilots manifesto stated was tea bag principles.

Therefore.......moonbats like Beck need to be careful what they put on the airwaves because there are nutty people everywhere, and a lot of them watch his show.

And no.....it's not limiting free speech. Remember, it's illegal to shout "fire" in a crowded room that isn't burning.

On what planet are the tea party members advocating government run health care, and hatred to both business and the Catholic Church?

Here's a little prediction for you guys.......

Remember a few years back when Sally Jesse Raphael, Maury Povitch and Jerry Springer were all trying to out do each other with outrageous shows?

Remember the one where a gay dude came out to a straight dude that he had feelings for him on SJR, which resulted in the straight dude killing the gay dude?

There was a direct connection between her show and the resulting murder.

Now.....we've already seen it happen (kinda) once with the man who killed the abortion doctor in cold blood. We know that media can influence people to do stupid acts.

I'm betting that within the next 6 months (August or September), Beck is going to go way off the grid in outrageous behavior, resulting in someone listening to him and taking it as their personal mission to help "get rid of the sinners".

Just you wait........it's gonna happen.........

Demanding honesty and honor from our public servants is outrageous behavior? Speaking out in favor of the Constitution and against an over intrusive Federal Government is outrageous behavior?

Do you even listen to Beck?

Admittedly the original post is partisan...albeit true. What's amazing/dumbfounding is that instead of just saying "yeah, he was wrong and he's a hack" people play it off by saying the government should be fact-checked more.

well...duh. Why can't we all agree to work towards a debate about the merits of real ideas instead of being so partisan all the time?

What was partisan about the speech? Are you saying that wanting honest politicians, wanting lower taxes, and cutting waste and unconstitutional spending is a partisan issue?

I saw the entire speech. It was a fabulous speech.

What exactly what partisan about it? It's funny that you guys have so many problems with it but cant seem to explain a single one of them.

Last edited:

What exactly what partisan about it. It's funny that you guys have so many problems with it but cant seem to explain a single one of them.

I guess libs are saying that when conservative talk to bunch of conservative at CPAC, it has to be partisan speech. They're wrong, as usual.

Ame®icano;2037668 said:

What exactly what partisan about it. It's funny that you guys have so many problems with it but cant seem to explain a single one of them.

I guess libs are saying that when conservative talk to bunch of conservative at CPAC, it has to be partisan speech. They're wrong, as usual.

I guess I'm just alittle flabbergasted on how someone criticizing both parties can be partisan. It just makes little sense.

Fact check this:

cartoon083.jpg

You know......the people who are afraid of fact checks, usually are the ones that are lying.

People who tell the truth? They welcome them. Why? They like to be proven right.

Ame®icano;2037668 said:

I guess I'm just alittle flabbergasted on how someone criticizing both parties can be partisan. It just makes little sense.

perhaps it is because he is REALLY part of the new party...the tea baggers....

it makes perfect sense for him to bash the not-conservative-enough-for-glenn-becks-taste republicans along with the liberals-are-the-enemy-of-America-and-god democrats.

he wants BOTH those parties to lose

cus NOW he wants the tea-baggers to affect a voting revolution

He really believes that if he can get enough righteously angry conservatives to take over the U.S. government, top to bottom, including the SC and the sub-courts, that they (tea-baggers) will be able to MANDATE their conservative agenda

Ame®icano;2037668 said:

perhaps it is because he is REALLY part of the new party...the tea baggers....

it makes perfect sense for him to bash the not-conservative-enough-for-glenn-becks-taste republicans along with the liberals-are-the-enemy-of-America-and-god democrats.

he wants BOTH those parties to lose

cus NOW he wants the tea-baggers to affect a voting revolution

He really believes that if he can get enough righteously angry conservatives to take over the U.S. government, top to bottom, including the SC and the sub-courts, that they (tea-baggers) will be able to MANDATE their conservative agenda

um yeah, that must be it.:lol:

You can't keep anyone honest when you hold up "reliable" information coming from Beck.

Remember how he told everyone on his show that in the old days people were paying 10 bucks per person to emigrate here?

He forgot to mention that it was a tax on imported slaves.

And........anyone that would rather use a gun than evolve.......well, ya gotta wonder about them as well as their supporters.

You can't keep anyone honest when you hold up "reliable" information coming from Beck.

Remember how he told everyone on his show that in the old days people were paying 10 bucks per person to emigrate here?

And........anyone that would rather use a gun than evolve.......well, ya gotta wonder about them as well as their supporters.

Link?

You do realize that the peope who use a gun rather than evolve are advocating the same exact thing don't you?

Or you don't you realize that Glenn was talking about the difference between the Progressive Marxism and Revolutionary Marxism and how we want neither?

Forum List

Back