Fact-Checkers Only Looking At One Side

The so called “ fact checkers” have been exposed as left wing for years. This is nothing new.
Facts are not "so called," they are true and backed up by clear evidence. Facts are not "left wing." It's just that the right wing no longer listens to facts.

One thing is correct there. Facts are not left wing.

Left wingers HATE facts, and certainly can not win on facts or evidence.

Which is how we get the real result of the Trump trial.

When I fact check your fact check document guess what. it fails the fact check tests. The problem is, when you use a bunch of lies to try and prove the other side is lying then you fail. And you get a big time award.

Then you do the unthinkable.

What "fact check test" is that?

Please show us this test and how the article fails.

Actually, it's all there in the cite. Fact check the cite yourself. Try and not take your Handlers word for it. He's lying and expecting you to not notice. He's got you read pretty well so far. Fact check it yourself at factcheck.org.
In other words, you can't explain what the "fact check test" is. In fact, there is no such test. Being a left-winger seems to be the jist of it.

I fact check every hair brained thing you bring up. (IAW, I do a LOT of fact checking). You should try that with what I bring up. In fact, you should try that on information BEFORE you bring it up. It's fairly easy. Go to Factcheck.org and look it up. Or you can go to mediabias.org. The fact that your bunch fails those fact checks on a regular basis is no surprise considering your Orange Deity can't go 3 sentences without failing a fact check and you quote him on a regular basis.

Factcheck is checking if your facts are correct and true. Your own cite failed.
You lose

Again

I just fact checked your answer and it failed. :290968001256257790-final:

The so called “ fact checkers” have been exposed as left wing for years. This is nothing new.
Facts are not "so called," they are true and backed up by clear evidence. Facts are not "left wing." It's just that the right wing no longer listens to facts.

If facts were used then the trial would already be over. And if the Senate was smart, they would have gone for a Censure and be done with it. Instead, we get cracked Fact for a few days. Meanwhile, the majority of the Public are turning away from Rump. Shades of Nixon. Nixon had someone put a bug in his ear and convinced him he was going to be impeached. He resigned instead, as he said, "For the Good of the Country". If only Rump was even a fraction the Statesman that Nixon was.

If facts were used then the trial would already be over. And if the Senate was smart, they would have gone for a Censure and be done with it. Instead, we get cracked Fact for a few days. Meanwhile, the majority of the Public are turning away from Rump. Shades of Nixon. Nixon had someone put a bug in his ear and convinced him he was going to be impeached. He resigned instead, as he said, "For the Good of the Country". If only Rump was even a fraction the Statesman that Nixon was.

Facts are used... you are just a loser. As you will find out again and again, as Trump wins again, and again.

Trump 2020.

Fact-checks are run by PROGS. Only foolish people take them as face value, because they don't consider what's is and isn't relevant, what is and isn't a biased opinion, and what's missing because the authors have an agenda.

Fact-checks are run by PROGS. Only foolish people take them as face value, because they don't consider what's is and isn't relevant, what is and isn't a biased opinion, and what's missing because the authors have an agenda.

Some far left journalist somewhere deciding what is true and what is not regarding EVERY ISSUE, is so ridiculous idea that there is no further consideration required. Certainly it is 100% far left idea though. Stalin will tell you what is best, and CNN what to believe.

IF fact checks are being run by progs, it is because the right won't face facts.

IF fact checks are being run by progs, it is because the right won't face facts.

Maybe right wingers go directly to the facts instead of the unnecessary middle man that tell leftists what to believe because they are too stupid to figure it out themselves.

Some far left journalist somewhere deciding what is true and what is not regarding EVERY ISSUE, is so ridiculous idea that there is no further consideration required. Certainly it is 100% far left idea though. Stalin will tell you what is best, and CNN what to believe.
The way I use a "fact check" is to read their reasoning and go to the "evidence" they cite. I don't necessarily care if it's "true" or "false," but the underlying information is helpful in understanding an issue.

Wrong. It's because Republicans aren't gullible like leftwingers. They are smart enough to know that partisan leftwingers are not going to give you an unbiased report on the facts.

The way I use a "fact check" is to read their reasoning and go to the "evidence" they cite. I don't necessarily care if it's "true" or "false," but the underlying information is helpful in understanding an issue.

The way I use fact check is I don't.

Rather I actually check the fact. Do you need extra wheels on your bike as well?

Here's an article for all you TDS morons who believe fact check sites are honest, unbiased and not fake news.

WASHINGTON -- Google "fact-check Senate impeachment" and you can read about all the factual errors made by President Donald Trump's team of lawyers. What about those of the House impeachment managers? Apparently, this week, head prosecutor Adam Schiff and his colleagues cannot tell a lie. Or even a half-truth.

Factcheck.org rattles off the White House's sins. White House counsel Pat Cipollone wrongly suggested that Republicans were barred from closed-door depositions conducted by the House Intelligence Committee.

Trump attorney Jay Sekulow falsely said that the Trump team was denied "the right to have counsel present at hearings" -- when the Trump lawyers declined to participate.

Cipollone said Schiff "manufactured a false version" of the July 25 phone call during which Trump suggested that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy dig up dirt on Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter's well-paid work for a Ukrainian energy company. Wrong, say the arbiters of actuality, because Schiff described his version of the call as "the essence" of Trump's remarks and later said it was "at least part in parody."

"In 2016, then-candidate Trump implored Russia to hack his opponent's email account, something that the Russian military agency did only hours later -- only hours later," Schiff told the Senate Wednesday. "When the president said, 'Hey, Russia, if you're listening,' they were listening. Only hours later, they hacked his opponent's campaign."

I found no mention by the big fact-crunchers on what was obvious at the time -- Trump was joking.

But the fact-checkers don't seem to care.

When I fact check your fact check document guess what. it fails the fact check tests. The problem is, when you use a bunch of lies to try and prove the other side is lying then you fail. And you get a big time award.

Actually, it's all there in the cite. Fact check the cite yourself. Try and not take your Handlers word for it. He's lying and expecting you to not notice. He's got you read pretty well so far. Fact check it yourself at factcheck.org.
Fact check sites are fake news, so why would I refer to them?

Wrong. It's because Republicans aren't gullible like leftwingers. They are smart enough to know that partisan leftwingers are not going to give you an unbiased report on the facts.
Facts are just facts. You figure that out by checking a story from several CREDIBLE sources; the basic underlying truth is common to all.
In order to defend Trump's actions in Ukraine, his supporters must (1) invent situations that never happened (2) ignore everything that DID actually happen and (3) once again interpret the President's words as meaning something other than what he said.
That's not basing your opinions on FACTS

Facts are just facts. You figure that out by checking a story from several CREDIBLE sources; the basic underlying truth is common to all.
In order to defend Trump's actions in Ukraine, his supporters must (1) invent situations that never happened (2) ignore everything that DID actually happen and (3) once again interpret the President's words as meaning something other than what he said.
That's not basing your opinions on FACTS
One why you don't check a fact is by referring to a fact check site, moron. That's how I know that nothing you posted is a fact. It's all leftwing spin.

Here's an article for all you TDS morons who believe fact check sites are honest, unbiased and not fake news.

WASHINGTON -- Google "fact-check Senate impeachment" and you can read about all the factual errors made by President Donald Trump's team of lawyers. What about those of the House impeachment managers? Apparently, this week, head prosecutor Adam Schiff and his colleagues cannot tell a lie. Or even a half-truth.

Factcheck.org rattles off the White House's sins. White House counsel Pat Cipollone wrongly suggested that Republicans were barred from closed-door depositions conducted by the House Intelligence Committee.

Trump attorney Jay Sekulow falsely said that the Trump team was denied "the right to have counsel present at hearings" -- when the Trump lawyers declined to participate.

Cipollone said Schiff "manufactured a false version" of the July 25 phone call during which Trump suggested that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy dig up dirt on Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter's well-paid work for a Ukrainian energy company. Wrong, say the arbiters of actuality, because Schiff described his version of the call as "the essence" of Trump's remarks and later said it was "at least part in parody."

"In 2016, then-candidate Trump implored Russia to hack his opponent's email account, something that the Russian military agency did only hours later -- only hours later," Schiff told the Senate Wednesday. "When the president said, 'Hey, Russia, if you're listening,' they were listening. Only hours later, they hacked his opponent's campaign."

I found no mention by the big fact-crunchers on what was obvious at the time -- Trump was joking.

You're Canadian. Why do you post here?

Fact check sites are fake news, so why would I refer to them?

And that is part of the reason the majority of the Public has had it with the Ringling Brothers Circle with the Fat Lady, donkey and disappearing Midget (use your own imagination on that one). No matter how you paint it, the "Fake News" is now reporting the news according to the majority of America. Yes, I know, you only see and hear what you want to see and hear but the information you are paying attention isn't the majority, it's just the LOUDEST!!!!!!

Forum List

Back