FACT CHECK: Romney met Bain partners after exit

and so far there is nothing in that article or anywhere else that shows otherwise.

Playing a role in negotiating your departure is not playing a role in decisions as it pertains to day to day operations.

Pay attention to how your candidtae ius continually lying to you and stop trying to prove that the other candidate an equally pathological liar.

Pathological liar would be someone who said he didn't attend ANY meetings at Bain.

It really is simple. He filed a document with the SEC that identified him as the person responsible for anything that Bain did from 1999 - 2002. And he met with partners.

2 + 2 really does equal 4.

your lack of an understanding of how businesses operate...what constitutes being part of day to day operations...the role of an exiting owner...is not out of the ropdinary...but disturbing when you make believe you know what you are talking about.

I sold my company to an employee.....the buy out will take 5 years to complete. I am still beholden to file as owner with the IRS until the buyout is complete. I meet with her (the new owner) about once a month. I do not tell her what to do nor does she ask. I do, however, give her information regarding issues that arose in the past and how I dealt with them. That is not advising her what to do nor does she discuss her final decision on her current dilemma (whatever it may be)

So I am still an owner on paper...and in the eyes of the IRS....I meet with her monthly....and I have not a clue about any business transactions she is involved with.

Which is a different issue. Try to keep up.

Well, no, it's not a different issue. Separation from a company as large as Bain on short notice takes time. Yes he will be signing documents. I wish some knew how to comprehend the SEC report.
His claim was he was not hands on, did not make any decisions...right?

headbanger.gif

Romney's role became a campaign issue in recent weeks because corporate records from the time showed his interests in some of those deals - despite his insistence that he gave up any decision-making authority once he left Bain.

i have an interest in fidelity

having an interest =/= making decisions

but you knew that :lol:

i guess romney is really making you nervous

and so far there is nothing in that article or anywhere else that shows otherwise.

Playing a role in negotiating your departure is not playing a role in decisions as it pertains to day to day operations.

Pay attention to how your candidtae ius continually lying to you and stop trying to prove that the other candidate an equally pathological liar.

Pathological liar would be someone who said he didn't attend ANY meetings at Bain.

It really is simple. He filed a document with the SEC that identified him as the person responsible for anything that Bain did from 1999 - 2002. And he met with partners.

your lack of an understanding of how businesses operate...what constitutes being part of day to day operations...the role of an exiting owner...is not out of the ropdinary...but disturbing when you make believe you know what you are talking about.

I sold my company to an employee.....the buy out will take 5 years to complete. I am still beholden to file as owner with the IRS until the buyout is complete. I meet with her (the new owner) about once a month. I do not tell her what to do nor does she ask. I do, however, give her information regarding issues that arose in the past and how I dealt with them. That is not advising her what to do nor does she discuss her final decision on her current dilemma (whatever it may be)

So I am still an owner on paper...and in the eyes of the IRS....I meet with her monthly....and I have not a clue about any business transactions she is involved with.

I understand entirely how the financial business operates.

No it doesn't what?

Separation could be done is 48 hours.

Much less if he kept the stock.

lol....you are clueless.....walk away from this debate....you have no idea what you are talking about....and you are now saying very silly things.

My guess is he sold it for mucho dinero.

NO WAY they would pay him that in less than 3-5 years.

Naw.

Declaring victory doesn't make you a winner.

Never has.

of course you do

your work on the unified theory is also very impressive :thup:

Prove it. That is not what the SEC doc states.
Give me an exact break down of what the SEC doc said, in 25 words or less.
It really is that simple!

The document states that Romney is President, Sole Share holder and CEO of Bain.

That clear enough?

I am currentlyu 80% sharehol;der of the company I sold...and I am in no way permitted to represent myself to the marketplace as owner by contract.

Next year I will be 60% shareholder.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

no offense...but if you did you NEVER would have written what you wrote in your posts in this thread.

Sorry bro...you are making an ass of yourself.

Well, no, it's not a different issue. Separation from a company as large as Bain on short notice takes time. Yes he will be signing documents. I wish some knew how to comprehend the SEC report.

headbanger.gif

Romney's role became a campaign issue in recent weeks because corporate records from the time showed his interests in some of those deals - despite his insistence that he gave up any decision-making authority once he left Bain.

You're the sole stock owner, CEO and President?

Man the people you meet on this site..

Hiya Eddie!

Or do you prefer Mr. Johnson!

:cool:

Which is a different issue. Try to keep up.

headbanger.gif

You really should stop whacking your head like that...although it explains a lot...:D

the fact that you know how a financial business operates means nothing when discussing how a coprporation tranfers ownership.

FYI...this discussion is about the transfer of ownership of a company.

headbanger.gif

You're the sole stock owner, CEO and President?

Man the people you meet on this site..

Hiya Eddie!

Or do you prefer Mr. Johnson!

:cool:

ned

i can tell you're totally keyed in to the financial world

eddie :lol:

no offense...but if you did you NEVER would have written what you wrote in your posts in this thread.

Never written what?

You talk about your personal business...without describing the type of business or why it took so long to sell it.

I owned a bar.

Took three weeks to close it down.

And that's with a huge mess with the IRS.

Didnt know the man. He was just a man in the neighborhood.
Did not know my mentor had those sentiments

Are there documents being hidden that prove President Obama (praise be unto Him!) lied about this? No.

Close GITMO
Read each bill with a scalpel
Cut the dreficit in half

Seems the American people are just fine with it when they are lied to
Partisan bullshit. But you knew that, or should have.

of course i know obama is full of partisan bullshit.

you'd have to be pretty stupid not to.

:eusa_whistle:

1. Congress blocked his closing of GTMO.
  2. I never heard this 'scalpel' thing.
  3. There was an expectation that in the face of economic collapse, the Republicans were going to work with the President to help America recover. Not "we refuse to do anything that will give Obama any wins".

Never written what?

You talk about your personal business...without describing the type of business or why it took so long to sell it.

I owned a bar.

Took three weeks to close it down.

And that's with a huge mess with the IRS.

it took them three weeks to put a padlock on the door? :confused:

because a bar is just like a private equity firm, isn't it?

jebus

New Topics

Forum List

Back