FACT CHECK: Premiums would rise under Obama plan

I know libs, I know... Obama said they would go down so they will magically go down just because he said so.... :cuckoo:

The Associated Press: FACT CHECK: Premiums would rise under Obama plan

I guess you'd certainly think that I'm a liberal, but I have to tell you that I don't think that premiums will be going down.

This obsession some of us have to put all people into tiny ideological boxes that we can love or hate without having to think too hard about it, is exactly why this nation is being run by monsters.

Every time you use those words in hate, you are supporting the very monsters you fear.

They gave you those words, lad.

They insinuated that hate into your mind.

Wake up, KMAN.

liberals want costs to go up so they can completely take it over.

Winner, winner chicken dinner. They create the problem, they 'fix' the problem, when said 'fix' fails to work they say problem was worse than initially thought, they say 'we will run it, private industry obviously can't'. Shell game with the end game being: single payer, government run health care. So simple even a monkey could figure it out.

liberals want costs to go up so they can completely take it over.

Winner, winner chicken dinner. They create the problem, they 'fix' the problem, when said 'fix' fails to work they say problem was worse than initially thought, they say 'we will run it, private industry obviously can't'. Shell game with the end game being: single payer, government run health care. So simple even a monkey could figure it out.

Bingo

Forum List

Back