Fact Check: is alleged bomber Ceaser Sayoc a registered Democrat?

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Laura Loomer, a conservative activist who has worked for Project Veritas and right-wing media outlet The Rebel, said in a tweet that Cesar Sayoc Jr., who allegedly sent potential pipe bombs to Democratic figures, is a registered Democrat.
FACT CHECK: Is Alleged Bomber Cesar Sayoc A Registered Democrat?

Like we all keep saying only a Trump hating lunatic nut job does something like this. The media always lies esp. now so it can make AMERICAN LOVING PEOPLE Look like lunatics. All the left knows is how to LIE CHEAT STEAL gawd dam you are morons more and more each day everyday you pathetic pukes become the scum of the earth!!

Last edited:
Yeah, I think you may be on to something with the Sayoc is a Democrat theory.

Sayoc's van was covered in Barack Obama photos, graphics stating Barack Obama is MY POTUS, VP Biden photos, photos of many high ranking Republicans with cross hairs trained on the Republicans, a couple of Fox News SUCKS graphics, etc.

Yeah, prolly a Democrat. :206:

Laura Loomer, a conservative activist who has worked for Project Veritas and right-wing media outlet The Rebel, said in a tweet that Cesar Sayoc Jr., who allegedly sent potential pipe bombs to Democratic figures, is a registered Democrat.

Like we all keep saying only a Trump hating lunatic nut job does something like this. The media always lies esp. now so it can make AMERICAN LOVING PEOPLE Look like lunatics. All the left knows is how to LIE CHEAT STEAL gawd dam you fkrs are morons more and more each day everyday you pathetic pukes become the scum of the earth!!
( that based on the facts of you liars) not nec. based off this article).
My favorite hashtag to use on twitter is... #DemocratsAreThePartyofTrash. However I have added a new one... #DemocratsAreThePartyofHate, and of course the old standby... #DemocratPropagandaWing.

Sayoc's van was covered in Barack Obama photos, graphics stating Barack Obama is MY POTUS, VP Biden photos, photos of many high ranking Republicans with cross hairs trained on the Republicans, a couple of Fox News SUCKS graphics, etc.

WTF is "prolly?" Some foreign homo speak?

He hated President Trump, regardless to what stickers the nut case had on his van.

WTF is "prolly?" Some foreign homo speak?

He hated President Trump, regardless to what stickers the nut case had on his van.

So, lemme get this correct, Mr. Fly Boi.

The mad Trump GOP MAGA bomber had:
(1) photos of Trump plastered ALL OVER his white van
(2) photos of VP Pence ALL OVER his white van
(3) photos of high ranking Democrats with cross hairs trained on said Democrats ALL over his white van
(4) had attended multiple Trump rallies (all documented)
(5) former employers have stated that Sayoc was, "all about Trump & MAGA"

So, you claim that someone that claims to 'hate' Trump is gonna cover their white van in Trump shit, GOP shit, go to shitty Trump rallies, and Sayoc's former employers are gonna LIE and say Sayoc was, "all about Trump & MAGA?"

LOL, well Fly Boi, I guess you really are gonna crash that fvcking plane. :206:

Like we all keep saying only a Trump hating lunatic nut job does something like this. The media always lies esp. now so it can make AMERICAN LOVING PEOPLE Look like lunatics. All the left knows is how to LIE CHEAT STEAL gawd dam you fkrs are morons more and more each day everyday you pathetic pukes become the scum of the earth!!
( that based on the facts of you liars) not nec. based off this article).
Does it matter in a court of law? No...

I said that he would turn out to be a Dem somewhere a couple of days ago. It was immediately obvious this was merely an election stunt, and he got caught real fast for a guy who was allegedly 'homeless' and could have been anywhere. Democrats attract vermin like rotting flesh attract s flies and maggots.

OP, it's hard to say because by now the dims have washed all his social media posts. All we have is what the proven liars in the media feed us.

• Banned
OP, it's hard to say because by now the dims have washed all his social media posts. All we have is what the proven liars in the media feed us.

Yeah the losers are pretty good at twisting, things then again every thing they try to cover up they get caught lol gawd their idiots either way.

This is how they censor shit put it in conspiracy I gotta show this to the world LMFAO gawd dam fkn morons don't like your RETREADS being caught so lets hide it in conspiracy typical leftist c..t

and the stupid fkr doesn't even see that's it's from FACT CHECK jesus christ talk about fkn morons.

WHO.
THE.
FUCK.
CARES.

What in the wide world of blue fuck is WRONG with you partisan hacks?

While you're at it OP you might want to research his shoe size and his bowling scores during the month of July in odd-numbered years. IDIOT.

upload_2018-10-28_22-39-45.png

World Exclusive: GAB Founder Responds To Synagogue Massacre & Lashes Out At The Lying MSM

WHO.
THE.
FUCK.
CARES.

What in the wide world of blue fuck is WRONG with you partisan hacks?

While you're at it OP you might want to research his shoe size and his bowling scores during the month of July in odd-numbered years. IDIOT.

apparently you do blob

Forum List

Back