Fact check for the DNC.

Dnc-Topics-600.jpg

All conservatives on USMB have rejected the factcheckers as invalid, so you people have no standing to use them when it suits you.

And liberals took them as the gospel truth last week so you have no right to dismiss them this week. Or do you just accept them when they fact check Republicans? Fyi I didn't dismiss any fact checking last week I knew full well there would distortions and misleading statements from the Republicans just as I knew there would be from the Democrats this week.

Hilarious since Republicans built their entire Convention about "You didn't build that", an outright lie, even worse than, "Obama ended the welfare work requirement" and the most hilarious of all, "It's Republicans who want to save Medicare".

All conservatives on USMB have rejected the factcheckers as invalid, so you people have no standing to use them when it suits you.

Like hell...Weve seen the phoney fact checks.

Exaggerate what was said and debunk it.

Fucking low life...............Todays democrat.

Yep. A bunch of lies.

Truth hurts don't it?

But being a lying...belly crawling...yellow belly ConJob...you would not know the truth if it came up and bit you on your lying RePug ass.

mitwitt and lying ryan will:

Turn MediCare Into A Voucher Program - TRUE.

Will Privatize Social Security - True.

Use the Seven Hundred Sixteen Billion Dollars ($716,000,000,000.00) NOT STOLEN BY Mr. OBAMA to pay for tax cuts to the richest One Percent - True

You do not like the truth, I really don't give a shit.

But even Fixed Noise called out lying ryan.

Last edited:

Wrong, what we have is the right the expect the EXACT same treatment of democratic claims as republican ones, anything less is a blatant attempt by the press to aid the democrats.

The Democrats hate the truth and rather just cherry pick what makes them look good.

Mr. Obama supports keeping the tax cuts for all but the wealthiest 2 percent of Americans, or roughly 18 percent of the total cost. Extrapolated, that means the tax cuts “for people who didn’t need them” would have accounted for just 5 percent of the disappearing surpluses.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/20/u...ing-obama-and-romney.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

The keynote speaker and others claimed the Republican presidential nominee, Mitt Romney, would raise taxes on the "middle class." He has promised he won't. Democrats base their claim on a study that doesn't necessarily lead to that conclusion.
•The keynote speaker, San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro, also said there have been 4.5 million "new jobs" under Obama. The fact is the economy has regained only 4 million of the 4.3 million jobs lost since Obama took office.
Fact check: Opening night of the DNC

Forum List

Back