FACT CHECK: Closer look at Cain's retirement model

And? Your point? Strom=Racist?

YES! Of course. He was a racist piece of shit. Perhaps you agreed with him? If you thought I was trying to be coy you're too dumb to read. There was nothing coy about it - he was a racist piece of shit who bolted the Dem party when it aligned with the Northeast and Republicans capitalized on the racist white vote.

And drop the boy crap, you drunk fuck.
Thread isn't about me or your fantasies of me Karl.

STFU.

hmmm...I notice you've stopped trying to defend your racist buddy Thurmond or his Republican switch.

That's progress Tommy!

YES! Of course. He was a racist piece of shit. Perhaps you agreed with him? If you thought I was trying to be coy you're too dumb to read. There was nothing coy about it - he was a racist piece of shit who bolted the Dem party when it aligned with the Northeast and Republicans capitalized on the racist white vote.

And drop the boy crap, you drunk fuck.
Thread isn't about me or your fantasies of me Karl.

STFU.

hmmm...I notice you've stopped trying to defend your racist buddy Thurmond or his Republican switch.

That's progress Tommy!
Nothing to DEFEND...KARL...despite yer fantasy...

Now go play in traffic like a good little dumbfuck.

Wouldn't it be nice if Yahoo news "fact checked" Obama's monstrosity of a health care law or the porkulous bill that cost Americans two Trillion dollars for a couple of votes for democrats? I mean why take the time to fact check a theory of a republican candidate while the US is hemorrhaging taxpayer dollars in a hundred failed Obama plans? The world is upside down under liberalism.

The left or the blacks does not like Cain because he is a self made man and did it on his own without Affirmative action and other social programs. Its a threat to them because it shows it can be done but they would rather have the programs.

cain thinks blacks are brainwashed for not voting Republican, your point? Nobody dislikes Cain for being a self made man, we have many self made successful black men in our community but we don't respect ny that calls us brainwashed for not voting Republican and those that pander to white Republicans, nice strawman argument you tried there.

The left or the blacks does not like Cain because he is a self made man and did it on his own without Affirmative action and other social programs. Its a threat to them because it shows it can be done but they would rather have the programs.

cain thinks blacks are brainwashed for not voting Republican, your point? Nobody dislikes Cain for being a self made man, we have many self made successful black men in our community but we don't respect ny that calls us brainwashed for not voting Republican and those that pander to white Republicans, nice strawman argument you tried there.

Exactly, just like Van Jones and Al Sharpton.

LISTEN GOPTARDS -

I just wanna know, when we move Social Security to a privatized account system - HOW THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO PAY CURRENT BENEFICIARIES?

You act like one day we're just going to transfer all the money in one lump sum.
It will have to be done in increments.

How the fuck are we going to sustain SS when, every generation, we have more recipients than we have people paying in?

New Topics

Forum List

Back