FACT: blacks overwhelmingly voted democrat during the democrat KKK, Dixiecrats era!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I think democrats are far more racist today because they use covert laws to destroy black lives.

But I ask all blacks look at your history.. you have voted democrat during actual lynching era! Why??

I think democrats are far more racist today because they use covert laws to destroy black lives.

But I ask all blacks look at your history.. you have voted democrat during actual lynching era! Why??
Actually, the KKK was founded as the terrorist arm of the Democratic party. They lynched Republicans of any race, and all blacks were just assumed to be Republicans because there was no black Democrats.

• Banned

Actually, the KKK was founded as the terrorist arm of the Democratic party. They lynched Republicans of any race, and all blacks were just assumed to be Republicans because there was no black Democrats.
Blacks voted overwhelmingly for democrats during the lynching era.. I just ask why

Blacks voted overwhelmingly for democrats during the lynching era.. I just ask why
No, they didn't. They were Republicans, that's why the KKK terrorized them in the first place.

• Banned

No, they didn't. They were Republicans, that's why the KKK terrorized them in the first place.
Lol what! Blacks have been voting overwhelmingly for democrats since the mid 30’s .. all thru the lynching era facts

• Banned

Why Did Black Voters Flee The Republican Party In The 1960s?

Hello McFly

In 1964 94% of blacks voted democrat lol they Jim Crow! Lynchings! No blacks allowed .. all implemented by democrats... why would they vote democrat??

Forum List

Back