FACT - at least since 81, most new debt was under Rep. Presidents

both parties have let us down, but what this president, along with these Deomcrats, have done, is Unprecedented...

The graph clearly shows that. No President has ever spent more real dollars more quickly than this.
fdr83.gif

311983_273646275990578_114270361928171_935104_1424420664_n.jpg

CLEARLY the part of fiscal responsibility.
Your homade factless charts prove you are nothing more than an obamaturd butt kissing hack. Obamaturd, pissosi, and preid way out done every president and congress combined in history. Chew on that idiopt.

Wehn Obama took office the debt was around just under 10 trillion.
It is now close to 20 trillion?

Its closer to 150 Trillion now. Its all Obama's fault, too.

No other bubble is mentioned. Why should this one be as well? Besides the government was the root cause of the largest asset bubble in history.

I'm sure they're all mentioned when talking specifically about the time period when they were taking place (eg, talking about the Obama presidency, now).

And even if I stipulated that 'government was the root cause' (which I don't, a topic for another thread), it certainly wasn't 'government' under the Obama administration.

These topics are fair game. Do you think the situation would really look that much different had McCain taken the chair in early '09? Or anyone else for that matter?

Can you stipulate that based on the atmosphere at the time, it actually could have gotten a lot worse?

...which is exactly why posts like this one get ignored.

There's just an overwhelming emotional investment in making it all Obama's fault. Any evidence to the contrary is just white noise.
You're attacking your own posts now? Impressive. Nice "MAKE HISTORY LEAVE OBAMA ALONE!" post too.

Forum List

Back