FACT:12/08 136.7 million full time employees;04/14 118 million

Don't y'all right wing teabaggers know that "unemployment benefits and food stamps" stimulate the economy!! This is great news!!

:lol:

You forgot to mention that they're racists.

Bad Zander.

How many people were working full time at the end of 2008...... 136,790,000
http://www.citizen.org/documents/Historical_employment_data.pdf

How many people at the end of April 2014 ....... 118,070,000
? U.S. full-time employees: April 2014, unadjusted number | Timeline

This means a loss of 18.7 million jobs over 6 years under Obama... 13% of people that wanted to work are now NOT working...

And that is NOT the end!

Health-care law will prompt over 2 million to quit jobs or cut hours, a CBO report says
The Washington Post

Man...you are stupid.

If I'm stupid that what the f..k are you calling me a name without giving a reason?
At least I can prove what I've written what is you f...king excuse?
OH yea you are a person that is NOT A RACIST cause YOU proved that by voting for Obama!
Another validation of idiots that voted for Obama... "Yea will you are stupid" is such a totally 3rd grade response!
This is an adult board! Go find a kindergarden that you might impress!

Look up, junior. Your numbers are bullshit. You are just too stupid to figure it out.

Shouldn't this make conservatives happy? They generally love the idea of corporations getting by with the least amount of labor costs.

That's a sign of a great business isn't it? One that can use parttime labor with low wages and few if any benefits to get the work done...

...all the more profit for the shareholders, who matter much more to conservatives than do the workers.

Forum List

Back