facing excess PTCL bill for the month of May and Jun 2011

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
facing excess PTCL bill for the month of May and Jun 2011
I approach to WMS regarding facing excess PTCL bill for the month of May and Jun 2011 in this regard lodge Online complain No. ONL/0001061/11 with Wafaqi Mohtasib, Islamabad Dated July 16, 2011

I am much surprised if WAFAQI Mohtasib not willing to register any complains against PTCL than for what reasons PTCL name display in the list for a person make compliant with WMS. When I registered complain than no regret for not willing to process from WMS but more irk and disappoint when complain registered than I got a reply that WMS replied to me that my said complain does not relate of any agency of the Federal Government does not fall under the jurisdiction of the Wafaqi Mohtasib vide their letter dated July 26, 2011.

But I am not approach Wafaqi Mohtasib first time, but previously I approach vide my complain No. KHI/1048/2008-AHM-468 dated 18-08-2008 in which I got rebate of 268 local calls. I got also report from the said Wafaqi Mohtasib, Karachi.

Now I am surprise and shock what reasons now my (recent) complain for facing excess billing against PTCL now “Wafaqi Mohtasib” telling they can’t registered a case against not relate of any agency of the Federal Government does not fall under the jurisdiction of the Wafaqi Mohtasib

I request to the higher authority to check and inform that I have right to lodge complain for facing excess PTCL or guide me which authority I have to approach for seeking a quick and timely justice.

If Wafaqi Mohtasib Office not interested to process first to registered complain against PTCL and later proceed hearing than tell me which authority is now working on behalf of said Wafaqi Mohtasib to provide protection and help when they face excess billing from PTCL.

Your prompt reply in this regard will be appreciated without wasting further time which is precious and all people are responsible and answerable who intentionally making delay in replying hurting me directly.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back