Facial hair: Yes or no?

tigerbob

Increasingly jaded.
Oct 27, 2007
Michigan
Question obviously refers to facial hair on men, before BatBoy chips in!

Mustache? Beard? Goatee? Clean shaven?

I've recently started a goatee (out of laziness actually, rather than anything else) and my wife, who always swore she would HATE it is I grew a beard or tache, kinda likes it. But that may because I'm so sexy that anything would look cool.

Any other guys have the same experience with their partners?

And girls, what do you think? Is it sexy or not, or does it depend totally on the guy?

i like a fumanchu

Bones, I would never have suspected it! :lol:

04karloff.jpg

I've had a beard since I graduated from high school and I love it. I like the way it looks and I like stroking it while thinking or daydreaming.

well i just think this friggin' broom growing outta my mug is a pita....

thank god Don Johnson made the 5 O'clock shadow fashionable....

I have a beard and a mustache and I do not shave my neck under my chin either. Every 3 or 4 months my wife trims it back to nothing though. Then I itch like I was growing a new one.

I've recently started a goatee (out of laziness actually, rather than anything else) and my wife, who always swore she would HATE it is I grew a beard or tache, kinda likes it. But that may because I'm so sexy that anything would look cool.

And girls, what do you think? Is it sexy or not, or does it depend totally on the guy?

Mostly depends on the guy, but usually goatee, but neatly trimmed.

I detest too much hair on a guy, and the hair you have better not be scraggly. :)

Moustache and gotee, shaved head.

I would have to go with a goatee! I started dating this guy who had a beard and one of the first times we had a heavy make out session my face turned all red. My mom thought it was a food allergy, my brother just laughed and said he knew what it was from! I also really like the half goatee where it is just on the chin or is that just a goatee with out the mustache?

I love a man with a goatee... it's SEXY!

a beard can be hot too if it's not a FULL facial beard but rather trimmed to just line the jawline accompained by the required goatee of course :tongue:

throw in a shave head and dayum!! :eusa_whistle:

I Love beards & mustaches they seem so ....manly and rough ! Goatees are HOT! I prefer hair on the face & chest but only on a man.....he he

I love a man with a goatee... it's SEXY!

a beard can be hot too if it's not a FULL facial beard but rather trimmed to just line the jawline accompained by the required goatee of course :tongue:

throw in a shave head and dayum!! :eusa_whistle:

OMG, you're in love with Gunny! Thank goodness I don't shave my head like he does! (I have a goatee, but hair on my head.)

Forum List

Back