Facebook's death count grows

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Facebook, was supposed to be a friendly social media app that would bring us all closer together but, but unfortunately, it only made us feel more isolated, as the American Journal of Preventive Medicine discovered.
Facebook’s Death Count Grows

The tards don't get when you make everything a one sided opinion you LOSE YOUR SITE dumb fks!!

upload_2019-10-21_10-59-17.png

which article is mine and just like it because let me tell you when you use that special search engine well you nnever know wtf will come up. Its like period pads being searched for and the search finds you everything having to do with a " word" and not the topic.......... way to go.

upload_2019-10-21_11-1-17.png

Facebook, was supposed to be a friendly social media app that would bring us all closer together but, but unfortunately, it only made us feel more isolated, as the American Journal of Preventive Medicine discovered.
Facebook’s Death Count Grows

The tards don't get when you make everything a one sided opinion you LOSE YOUR SITE dumb fks!!

View attachment 285585

which article is mine and just like it because let me tell you when you use that special search engine well you nnever know wtf will come up. Its like period pads being searched for and the search finds you everything having to do with a " word" and not the topic.......... way to go.

View attachment 285586

Even by the batshit conspiracy standards of InfoWars, this is a particularly stupid argument.

Facebook has a body count.....because someone body did something in response to someone else's facebook post?

Forum List

Back