Facebookin' (By Dubya)

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
"Checking Facebook a few days ago, the familiar face of former President George W. Bush in a blue shirt -- his Facebook profile photo -- popped up with the words, "Opportunity to interview President George W. Bush."

Vaguely curious but thinking the title referred to mainstream journalists, I scanned the first sentence. "President Bush will invite one Facebook fan to Dallas for an in-person interview about his upcoming memoir, Decision Points, which hits the shelves on November 9, 2010."

What? There was an opportunity for anyone reading this, including me, to interview GWB? My excitement grew as I quickly read the remaining details and realized I had to leave five questions in the comments section. Out of those, 100 questioners would be chosen as finalists, and they would submit a two-minute video to be judged and voted on by Facebook fans. The winner would then be flown to Dallas to interview President Bush about his book, and receive a personalized signed copy of Decision Points."

I'd ask him.....Was it worth it; accepting the financial-opportunities/deals (i.e. bribes), from Daddy's buds, then going-on to be recognized as the least-qualified/Worst President in American History (after doing the bidding for Daddy's buds)???

This was your final opportunity to prove you were more than a perpetual-partying-frat-boy/son-o'-privilege....that you were determined to leave a positive-legacy....only to totally BLOW IT....like most things you'd attempted (without Daddy's guiding-hand).

Was it worth it?

Last edited:
His memoir isn't coming out until AFTER the mid-terms? Shocker.....
How 'bout that??

:rolleyes:

Well....there IS an EQUALLY-comparable-afterthought!!

241.png

Last edited:
Was it worth it?

LOL! You would never be asked.

The winner will have questions like,.....

Did you feel like the old war hero you were in the skys over Mexico, when you commanded the United States during 911 and saved us from further destruction?

You were the commander who brought Saddam to justice for detaining & chaining innocent women and children he raped, tortured & murdered, like no other leader has ever done since Hitler. Do you feel you rightfully should have received the Noble Peace Prize?

:lol::lol:

Was it worth it?

LOL! You would never be asked.

The winner will have questions like,.....

Did you feel like the old war hero you were in the skys over Mexico, when you commanded the United States during 911 and saved us from further destruction?

You were the commander who brought Saddam to justice for detaining & chaining innocent women and children he raped, tortured & murdered, like no other leader has ever done since Hitler.
Oh....we're back to THAT one, again?????

:rolleyes:

LOL...like the book would have had an effect on the 60+ Dims who lost House house seats, 6 Senate seats, governors, and the 680-some state legislature seats smart voters took away from the dumbass party.

Forum List

Back