Facebook yanks page of 12-year-old conservative who said Obama doesn't love U.S

I'd bet anything Zuckerberg's henchmen reported this poor kid to Homeland Security as well. The Dear Leader should be sending his IRS henchmen out after the parents any day now. Sadly, they could be in for a rough ride. This President will resort to anything to get revenge on those who oppose him.

Do you think 12 year olds should be allowed to have Facebook pages?

I'd bet anything Zuckerberg's henchmen reported this poor kid to Homeland Security as well. The Dear Leader should be sending his IRS henchmen out after the parents any day now. Sadly, they could be in for a rough ride. This President will resort to anything to get revenge on those who oppose him.

Right now, i would be more worried for the parents. The Communist in Chief wanker should be dispatching his IRS Henchmen any day now.

Right now, i would be more worried for the parents. The Communist in Chief wanker should be dispatching his IRS Henchmen any day now.

Can't touch me.......I am wearing my tin foil hat

Can't touch me.......I am wearing my tin foil hat

Yeah, you're a huge Obama buttsniffer. So no IRS Henchmen for you. We know.

Fortunately they only kill when somebody is about to release very damaging and embarrassing information about B. Hussein. That's how Andrew Breitbart was whacked.

Fortunately they only kill when somebody is about to release very damaging and embarrassing information about B. Hussein. That's how Andrew Breitbart was whacked.
Whacked by G-d.

Forum List

Back