Facebook will end on july 15th, 2012!

I don't even have a Facebook anymore. I deleted mine because I got bored with it. And all the fake "friends" that amassed, I never talked to. The games got old. But in light of all that...I actually kind of miss it now! :D lol

Facebook is a joke. That's all you see anymore with these damn kids on their cell phones and postin every little thing that they do or said or heard. They should worry more bout school and a job then that stupid Facebook. Ill be happy if they ever shut it down.

Soo how did that work out for everyone?

I posted this morning so i suspect the report mentioned in the OP was a load of old bollocks.

I use it as a communication tool for school. Very effective.

wake up a little crotchety today?

No just tired of seein Facebook plastered everywhere. Our generation is more into textin and Facebook then they are actually callin on the phone. I had an ad out on Craigslist and I was sent 3 text messages and one automated phone call. I didn't even bother respondin to the text.

I understand it's a useful tool to an extent. I know I enjoyed bein able to get into contact with old friends from school, and I'm sure some businesses can use it as more or less their 'website'. In that sense, yes I do think Facebook could be beneficial. But when you have 12 yr olds tellin the world every little thing they do, I think it just gets to be a little too much.

I don't even have a Facebook anymore. I deleted mine because I got bored with it. And all the fake "friends" that amassed, I never talked to. The games got old. But in light of all that...I actually kind of miss it now! :D lol

It always seemed like such a time-waster to me. Like I don't already have plenty of opportunities to waste time. I need MORE time, dammit! :cool:

Forum List

Back