Facebook under pressure to counter anti vax nutter groups

Yes the left is very good at limiting free speech rights.

How many kids have to die because we give nuts free access to the airwaves?
I know it’s news to you, but there is plenty of evidence that some types of vaccines may be dangerous.

Yep, and I know of a person who drowned when his car ran into the river, because he couldn't get his car door open. You wanna ban car doors now?
Silly and stupid. You want to gamble with your child’s life?

Dumbass

You understand that gambling also includes following the odds, right?

There are the statistically insignificant odds of an adverse reaction to a immuno agent vs the much greater odds of catching a disease against which the child has not been inoculated.

So if it is statistically insignificant, why are the vaccine makers held immune to lawsuits?

Yes the left is very good at limiting free speech rights.

Explain to me why you can't sue vaccine makers for harm done because of vaccines?

I know it’s news to you, but there is plenty of evidence that some types of vaccines may be dangerous.

Yep, and I know of a person who drowned when his car ran into the river, because he couldn't get his car door open. You wanna ban car doors now?
Silly and stupid. You want to gamble with your child’s life?

Dumbass

You understand that gambling also includes following the odds, right?

There are the statistically insignificant odds of an adverse reaction to a immuno agent vs the much greater odds of catching a disease against which the child has not been inoculated.

So if it is statistically insignificant, why are the vaccine makers held immune to lawsuits?

You are asking questions that they have no knowledge of.

What’s dumber than a statist?

Answer: nothing

How many autistic kids were around prior to vaccinations?
Still no takers, eh...?

The same number we have now. Except back then we called them "Retards". We have more diagnosis of autism now because doctors know what they are looking for.

LOL. If you think anything in the USA resembles anarchy, you are dumber than even I thought.

No, dummy, we have a compassionate welfare state, strong government and national order. All the things you Libertards defend...

Hey, Vastor, I think we found one of those pre-vaccine retards for you.

Explain to me why you can't sue vaccine makers for harm done because of vaccines?

Because they don't cause harm, dummy. Hey, Vastor, we found another one.
If they don't cause harm, then why is there a taxpayer funded National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program for those that are harmed, essentially letting big pharma off the hook for all liability?

Doesn't seem like such a program would be needed if they didn't cause harm. . .

Huh, strange that. . . . :dunno:

:auiqs.jpg:

Because they don't cause harm, dummy. Hey, Vastor, we found another one.
You keep believing whatever the corrupt establishment tells you. If your doctor tells you to take lots of Big Pharma’s crap, you make sure an take them.

It was good knowing you Joe.

If they don't cause harm, then why is there a taxpayer funded National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program for those that are harmed, essentially letting big pharma off the hook for all liability?

Because vaccinnes do have some dangers... they are essentially inert viruses. What they don't do is cause Autism...

Again, are you a fucking retard?

You keep believing whatever the corrupt establishment tells you. If your doctor tells you to take lots of Big Pharma’s crap, you make sure an take them.

Hey, guy, when you get a serious illness, just listen to other nuts on the internet... You'll be fine. Heh, heh, heh...

Because vaccinnes do have some dangers... they are essentially inert viruses. What they don't do is cause Autism...

Again, are you a fucking retard?

Hey, guy, when you get a serious illness, just listen to other nuts on the internet... You'll be fine. Heh, heh, heh...
Doubling down on DUMB, as expected.

Facebook under pressure to halt rise of anti-vaccination groups

Facebook is under pressure to stem the rise of anti-vaccination groups spreading false information about the dangers of life-saving vaccines while peddling unfounded alternative treatments such as high doses of vitamin C.
So-called “anti-vaxxers” are operating on Facebook in closed groups, where members have to be approved in advance. By barring access to others, they are able to serve undiluted misinformation without challenge.

I dont think they are calling for these idiots to get banned.It looks more like opening up these echo chambers.There is documented evidence of public health scares and it is in all our interests to shed light on these cultists.
Good

Hey Silly Jilly you need to hook up with Joe. You two are made for each other.

Cupid.

Yeah like global warming. LOL.

Funny thing about Science.

Unlike God, it doesn't stop existing because you don't believe in it.

Facebook under pressure to halt rise of anti-vaccination groups

Facebook is under pressure to stem the rise of anti-vaccination groups spreading false information about the dangers of life-saving vaccines while peddling unfounded alternative treatments such as high doses of vitamin C.
So-called “anti-vaxxers” are operating on Facebook in closed groups, where members have to be approved in advance. By barring access to others, they are able to serve undiluted misinformation without challenge.

I dont think they are calling for these idiots to get banned.It looks more like opening up these echo chambers.There is documented evidence of public health scares and it is in all our interests to shed light on these cultists.
Good

If only you two were teachable. Even Kennedy is smarter than you two.

FDA Admits That Government Is Recommending Untested, Unlicensed Vaccines for Pregnant Women
By Children's Health Defense

Robert F Kennedy Jr.. says, “As a nation, we can no longer pretend our trusted agencies are protecting our children. It is time to hold federal agencies accountable.”

WASHINGTON, D.C., Feb. 11, 2019—In response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, the FDA has admitted, for the first time, that government agencies, including the CDC, are recommending vaccines for pregnant women that have neither been licensed for pregnant mothers by FDA nor tested for safety in clinical trials. The lawsuit, filed by Children’s Health Defense (CHD) attorney, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. on behalf of Informed Consent Action Network(ICAN), a vaccine safety advocacy group, sought all clinical trial data used by FDA to approve influenza vaccines for pregnant women. The FDA’s terse reply: “We have no records responsive to your requests.”

The manufacturers of flu and Tdap vaccines warn against their use for pregnant mothers since their safety has never been established. Package inserts state that it is “not known” whether the vaccines “will harm an unborn baby” and there are “insufficient data” on use in pregnant women to inform vaccine-associated risks. FDA regulations strictly prohibit pharmaceutical companies from marketing products for “off-license” uses. Noncompliant companies are routinely prosecuted criminally and civilly, paying billions in lawsuits and settlements.

FDA Admits That Government Is Recommending Untested, Unlicensed Vaccines for Pregnant Women

Forum List

Back