Facebook under pressure to counter anti vax nutter groups

Yes the left is very good at limiting free speech rights.

How many kids have to die because we give nuts free access to the airwaves?
I know it’s news to you, but there is plenty of evidence that some types of vaccines may be dangerous.

Yep, and I know of a person who drowned when his car ran into the river, because he couldn't get his car door open. You wanna ban car doors now?
I know some posters that need to be banned. :21:

The test of whether or not someone truly subscribes to freedom is ...

... are you willing to allow people to participate in discussions or practices of which you personally disagree?

If the answer is no, then the idea that you truly support freedom is a fantasy.

Does that include gay sex or abortion?

... are you willing to allow people to participate in discussions or practices of which you personally disagree?

For my part, the gov't should not be in the business of managing gay sex. However abortion is another story. The science is all over that as well, right? A unique human being is created, and his/her FREEDOMS are not only impacted but utterly destroyed by abortion. Not just for nine months. Forever.

I support individual choice and that includes people who decided differently than I would. In the developed world, even places without mandatory vaccination protocols have a high degree of compliance and their outbreaks are mostly tied into third world immigrant communities. The death statistics are so low on most of these illnesses for which we have mandatory vaccinations people get their panties in a wad over nothing on this issue. Turns out our horrible third world american health care system is fairly good at treating measles.

I support individual choice and that includes people who decided differently than I would. In the developed world, even places without mandatory vaccination protocols have a high degree of compliance and their outbreaks are mostly tied into third world immigrant communities. The death statistics are so low on most of these illnesses for which we have mandatory vaccinations people get their panties in a wad over nothing on this issue. Turns out our horrible third world american health care system is fairly good at treating measles.
It used to be that Americans believed in individual liberty. Live and let live. If we disagreed, no big deal. To each his own.

Now we have a nation of zealots who think it their right to demand people live as they require. Sad. Very sad.

Absolutely!

But, typically, gay sex doesn't lead to abortion.

Facebook under pressure to halt rise of anti-vaccination groups

Facebook is under pressure to stem the rise of anti-vaccination groups spreading false information about the dangers of life-saving vaccines while peddling unfounded alternative treatments such as high doses of vitamin C.
So-called “anti-vaxxers” are operating on Facebook in closed groups, where members have to be approved in advance. By barring access to others, they are able to serve undiluted misinformation without challenge.

I dont think they are calling for these idiots to get banned.It looks more like opening up these echo chambers.There is documented evidence of public health scares and it is in all our interests to shed light on these cultists.
Lol
Vaccines are of no use to millions of Americans stay the fuck out of people’s personal lives you fat tub of shit

It used to be that Americans believed in individual liberty. Live and let live. If we disagreed, no big deal. To each his own.

Now we have a nation of zealots who think it their right to demand people live as they require. Sad. Very sad.

I personally see this as a proxy attack on some of the more orthodox religions like Christian Scientists, etc. that oppose vaccinations. There is certainly no pressing need to change anything considering the US has fewer than a handful of deaths a year from these diseases as is.

To be fair, it's only the anti-vaxxer's kids who would be dying.

Consider it a field experiment for evolution.

Not really. The problem is, when you have herd immunity, kids who are too young to get shots are protected because the older kids have them. So when little Billy comes over and gives the measles to little Sally at 6 months because she was too small to get her shots.... tough to be her.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I don't understand why you wouldn't vaccine your child against the BASIC vaccines just as polio, whooping cough and the like. HOWEVER, I do not understand shutting down the opportunity for free speech, which is fascist. You understand this, right Tommy? You understand that shutting down speech you don't like is fascist???

Oh forget it, you're European, Europe is already lost. And I don't really care

Europe is better off than we are... less religious and they don't tolerate stupid. We need to be more like that.

I'd start criminally charging the anti-vaxxers for child endangerment.

For my part, the gov't should not be in the business of managing gay sex. However abortion is another story. The science is all over that as well, right? A unique human being is created, and his/her FREEDOMS are not only impacted but utterly destroyed by abortion. Not just for nine months. Forever.

Fetuses aren't people. Not even in the bible.

Anyway. If you give the federal government new powers to force people to undergo invasive medical procedures, you're effectively giving it new powers to oversee and dictate all of your medical affairs at the barrel of a government gun.

Do you really think they'll limit this newly gained power to just forced consumpton of pharmaceutical products and mandated invasive medical procedures like vaccination? Please. They'll be telling you what to do in every aspect of your health once you give them that.

And that's what it's about. They don't care about the children. They want more control over your lives. Remember that.

It's for the childrens is an age old crock of bull pucky, though, isn't it? It's always for the childrens. lol.

Last edited:
Anyway. If you give the federal gvernment new powers to force vacinatons, you're effectively giving it new powers to oversee all of your medical affairs.

Do yo urealy think they'l limit this newly gained power to just forced consumpton of pharmaceutical products? Please. They'll be teling you what to do in every aspect of your health.

And that's what it's about. They don't care about the children. Thy want more control over your lives. Remember that.
Joe is fine with giving unlimited power to the federal government, because he needs someone to tell him WTF to do.

Anyway. If you give the federal gvernment new powers to force vacinatons, you're effectively giving it new powers to oversee all of your medical affairs.

I don't have a problem with that. that's how most of the world does it.

Do yo urealy think they'l limit this newly gained power to just forced consumpton of pharmaceutical products? Please. They'll be teling you what to do in every aspect of your health.

And that's what it's about. They don't care about the children. Thy want more control over your lives. Remember that.

I would really love to take all you paranoid soveriegn citizen types, libertarians and other anti-government nuts and put you into a fenced in area, a bunch of guns, and no laws and see how much you make a go of it without any government.

You'd be sneaking back into this country faster than Mexicans on the Southern border.

Forum List

Back