Facebook under pressure to counter anti vax nutter groups

Well, I would have to see… I just would not just blindly follow.

You would have to see what?

If rabies is deadly?
I would have to do some research, I would not spontaneously start giving a bunch of shots and shit

So you don't think that rabies is an extremely deadly viral disease transmitted by animal bites and you would have to "research" it

The research has been done unless of course you think you know something that virologists don't know.
Well, We have never had a rabies epidemic out here in western South Dakota. I’ve seen a lot of animals with rabies I just shoot them.
But they certainly don’t go around attacking people… I’ve never known anyone that’s died of rabies personally.

So you don't know anyone who has died from rabies so therefore no one dies from rabies

And the reason you don't see people getting rabies very often is because rabies vaccinations of animals works extremely well

Here’s what you need to know about rabies vaccines
I’m not gonna worry about rabies until something happens to make me worry about it.
I’m not going to vaccinate just to vaccinate... lol

Well, I would have to see… I just would not just blindly follow.

If rabies is deadly?
It is apparent that certain vaccines may be harmful, but this is to be ignored and considered conspiracy theory. The fact that the FDA and nearly all federal politicians are in bed with Big Pharma, along with much of the big media, is also to be ignored and laughed at.

MAy be or are?

All medical treatments may be harmful to some people

Fact or Fiction?: Vaccines Are Dangerous
I know my kids would never survive any vaccines…
But you did right?

All the kids you went to school with did, right?
Lol
Actually I’ve never been vaccinated myself except for some years back I got a flu shot which made me sick for about two months and did not work.
And my kids and wife have never been vaccinated because I homeschool.
Sorry to disappoint ya I just don’t believe in them...

If rabies is deadly?
I would have to do some research, I would not spontaneously start giving a bunch of shots and shit

So you don't think that rabies is an extremely deadly viral disease transmitted by animal bites and you would have to "research" it

The research has been done unless of course you think you know something that virologists don't know.
Well, We have never had a rabies epidemic out here in western South Dakota. I’ve seen a lot of animals with rabies I just shoot them.
But they certainly don’t go around attacking people… I’ve never known anyone that’s died of rabies personally.

So you don't know anyone who has died from rabies so therefore no one dies from rabies

And the reason you don't see people getting rabies very often is because rabies vaccinations of animals works extremely well

Here’s what you need to know about rabies vaccines
I’m not gonna worry about rabies until something happens to make me worry about it.
I’m not going to vaccinate just to vaccinate... lol

Yeah why would you be swayed by research.

If all vaccines are dangerous then your answer should have been no I will never vaccinate my kids even if one of them contracts rabies

If rabies is deadly?
It is apparent that certain vaccines may be harmful, but this is to be ignored and considered conspiracy theory. The fact that the FDA and nearly all federal politicians are in bed with Big Pharma, along with much of the big media, is also to be ignored and laughed at.

MAy be or are?

But you did right?

Lol
Actually I’ve never been vaccinated myself except for some years back I got a flu shot which made me sick for about two months and did not work.

Like I said I don't care

But I think you are either extremely naive to write off the effectiveness of vaccines

MAy be or are?

But you did right?

Lol

Like I said I don't care

But I think you are either extremely naive to write off the effectiveness of vaccines
Like a said I don’t think my kids would survive vaccines… Sorry I just don’t believe in their effectiveness

Yes the left is very good at limiting free speech rights.

How many kids have to die because we give nuts free access to the airwaves?
Yet more evidence some vaccines are harmful, but will it do anything to change the minds of government drones?

Whatever Uncle Sam says, some Americans will always honor ignoring the long history of lies,deceptions, and criminality.
Doctor Explains How the HPV Vaccine Is Linked - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Forum List

Back